Committed to driving company - wide efficiencies by leading the development, testing, and deployment of cutting-edge IT products, systems, and processes.Solutions-focused professional adept at executing deployments and migrations in line with end-user and business requirements, ensuring adherence to ITIL best practices, Agile Methodologies, and technical specifications. Confidently communicate with stakeholders on products and systems; skillfully translating complex IT jargon into simplified, clear language for diverse audiences.
Service Delivery Management
Deployments & Migrations
Confidential, Spring, Texas
Technical Consultant Project Lead
- Responsible for translating business processes into data workflow and feature requirements.
- Coach Agile project teams using best practices and Azure Devops to implement SaaS tools on the AWS platform.
- Manage product vision and ensure acceptance criteria are understood in the product backlog.
- Successfully piloted Procore (SaaS) tool, then launched a program implementation of five global projects and one major venture.
- Lead design workshops and provide global training to assist in end users understanding and functionality of the Procore (SaaS) to leverage their current workflows.
- Deploy SaaS tool features in two week iterations once data gathering and configurations are complete.
Cloud System Administrator
- Responsible for the cloud operations delivery strategy, and provided early warning and incident resolution for SaaS applications hosted in AWS environments.
- Conducted global monitoring and incident response services and triage initial alerts.
- Supported public, private, and hybrid SaaS applications.
- Involved with developing team standards and procedure models.
- Collaborated with development teams to build and test python scripts for automating tasks.
- Regulated the build, test, and deployment of applications in an Agile environment
- Collaborated with various teams using Kanban boards in Jira to track application sprints for successful releases.
- Monitored and supported cloud first Software as a Service (SaaS) applications on the AWS platform.
- Deciphered reports from application monitoring tools (LogicMonitor, Appdynamics) to evaluate applications performance post release.
- Analyzed application metrics and reviewed the results against key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Generated incident reports for management from ServiceNow to evaluate applications statistics.
- Managed customers and vendors follow ups using Confidential CRM.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Monitored events using AppDynamics and set monitoring alerts and threshold for applications running on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
- Proactively identified trends of instability using AppDynamics and HP Sitescope, and recommended solutions.
- Managed operational incidents; acting as a SME for NICE voice application and provided backup support for Confidential and Shares applications.
- Managed change control approvals, and completed moves to production and release planning.
- Identified customer needs and ensured the service providers were compliant.
- Partnered effectively with outside vendors, technology teams, and the business to manage risk and minimize solution impact.
- Coordinated the software release process between the Engineering and Quality Assurance (QA) teams that reduced rework by 10% and increased by 15% the availability of software updates to 24/7 Confidential internal and external customers.
- Interviewed stakeholders to gain information on application performance status in order to work with vendors to re-configure and calibrate tools.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Appointed to enable clear communication and smooth data flows between source and destination via development environments, provided 24x7 support for critical production issues and competing priorities.
- Maintained databases that provided relevant information for stakeholders.
- Partnered with operation teams, application teams, and key business units to ensure adherence to SLAs.
- Monitored processes and team knowledge base. Managed the design flow, development, testing, and delivery functions for the application team.
- Lead integration of new scripts and software packages. Served concurrently as Disaster Recovery Coordinator.
- Championed the build of 15+ virtual servers, liaised with business stakeholders, developers, and server operations while effectively communicating business requirements.
- Expedited new hire training and functionality from 3 months to 6 weeks through the development of a new on-boarding process.
- Played an integral role in decreasing deployment times by 25% and achieving high level SLA adherence by contributing to script development via testing and troubleshooting with developers.