Seeking a Challenging Position with a Service Oriented Organization that will benefit from my Technical, Administrative, and Communicative Skills through full SDLC & PM.
Principal Technical Support Engineer
- Supporting customers on multiple products performing web sessions as needed.
- Perform internal test cases in an attempt to replicate reported problems.
- Engage with product development to log bugs / enhancements as needed. Some have been integrated in E - Business Suite used to date.
- Development/Publication of content for How To and Problem Resolution.
- Train engineers on creating customer visible content.
- Content management for global team. (Publication, remark processing, broken links, health)
- Provide recommendations to senior management on improving business processes.
- Supported Hosted / Cloud customers.
- New product testing for feedback prior to release.
- Train / Mentor Colleges Globally
Principal Technical Support Engineer
- Management / Development of Social Media Communities
- Product Root Cause Analysis for Developing Enhanced Products
- HTML / PL/SQL Diagnostic Script Development & Marketing
- Content Management, Development, Maintenance, & Delivery for Global Customer Consumption
- Java Script development within HTML content for linksets using Dreamweaver.
- Development/Distribution of Global Product Support Newsletters & Advisor Webcasts
- Collaborate with Senior Management on Project Development.
Senior Support Engineer
- Experienced with PM working independently as well as directing global teams to meet business requirements including full SDLC.
- Primary objective is to develop Oracle Applications enhancements to automate the use of products, thus gain increased customer acceptance with simplified processes towards delivering increased revenue.
- Managed and taught a global team developing technical solutions for global support and customers using MS Visio.
- Develop, Provide, and Maintain Technical Support References for Global Support and Clientele.
- Studying and analyzing internal behaviors towards improving global operational processes reducing time, simplifying, and requiring less costs to exercise them.
- Analysis lead, which entails analyzing customer data towards developing simplified enhancements of the products including training employees on the process.
- Content lead, which includes creating and teaching how to Produce Quality Technical References for Global Support and Clientele including training employees on the process. Portal web maintenance for active team.
- Experienced on supporting customers for Application Custom Development, System Administration, Concurrent Processing, Printing, Reports, Workflow, MS Visio, MS Project, Hosted Environments.
- Position in which provides world wide support for all Application Object Library / Install issues.
- Experienced with Oracle Applications System Administration, concurrent processing, printing, reports.
- Working knowledge of: Oracle Applications and associated tools.
Confidential, Kissimmee, FL
- Position that entails project management, system implementation, providing training, user support, and maintenance of AIX applications on a Risc 6000 platform.
- Applications knowledge of Crystal Reports, MS Visual Studio 97 and MS Office 97.
- Experienced in Informix / SQL Report Development.
- Developed a sample program in Visual Basic and an Access database for use of the County Attorney.
Senior P/C Specialist
- Project management, which includes the responsibility of coordinating Helpdesk projects with system, network, application, and operations personnel.
- Handled on call responsibilities, managerial decision - making and exceptional organizational skills.
- Responsible for purchasing and installation of hardware and software, resolving related problems, procedure maintenance and implementation, employee training on hardware and software.
- Developed working knowledge of: Novell, Unix, Windows 3.x, 95 & Workgroups, OS/2, Crystal Reports, MS Access, WordPerfect 6.1, Quattro Pro 6.0, GroupWise E-mail, and multiple DOS and Windows applications, MS Office 95, troubleshooting LAN & WAN countywide, Macintosh.
- Achievements include: Developing productive database programs and maintained cost effective system upgrades.
P/C Workstation Specialist
- Purchased and installed hardware and software, resolved related problems and conducted employee training on hardware and software.
- Gained working knowledge of: Novell, WP 6.1, Quattro Pro 6.0, and multiple DOS & Windows applications.
- Employee of the month over six constitutional offices and development a HelpDesk Standards & Procedures Manual.
Senior Computer Operator
- Supervisory position of a six - person operations staff.
- Coordinated operations projects with system and application personnel.
- Handled user requests, problems, and managed all aspects of the operations environment, and maintenance and implementation of procedures.
- On call responsibilities, managerial decision making and exceptional organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of VM, VTAM, VSE, JCL, REXX, CICS.
- Achievements include: Employee of the month for the Board of County Commissioners.