A comprehensive background of documented success in sales and management highlighted by 18 years in the Telecommunications industry with strong cross - functional management experience in Site Acquisition and Construction.
ConfidentialReal Estate Specialist
- Developed and managed implementation plan by hiring and managing outside vendors for regional site acquisition operations, communicating expectations and providing ongoing project performance evaluation, reporting and training.
- Provided escalation support for compliance, lease, zoning and permitting issues.
- Managed project coordinators and cross-functional specialists to support site acquisition process and quality control.
- Initiated forecasting and production of leasing, zoning, permitting, A&E deliverables and NTPs to meet market-level goals for regional sites ranging from 2-15 states
- Conducted financial management and reporting.
- Developed strategic relationships with national/regional commercial and industrial property ownership/management entities to identify, evaluate and secure growth cities/hub sites.
Project Manager, Site Acquisition
- Managed vendors responsible for executing the due diligence and site acquisition operations required for the acquisition of cell sites including site identification, compliance, technical evaluation and plans, landlord lease(s), jurisdiction evaluation, zoning compliance/acquisition, permits, and NTPs.
- Developed project goals, coordinated vendors and project partners and reported on forecast results and vendor performance, initiating creative problem solving to meet or exceed goals and project deadlines
- Supported first level escalations for lease, zoning and permitting issues along with driving forward additional escalation support if needed.
- Forecasted result expectations and vendor performance based on vendor-supplied information and creative problem solving to meet or exceed goals.
- Managed project coordinators and cross-functional specialists for finance, lease, title, document and data management.
Real Estate Specialist
- Provided leadership, guidance and liaison management to “turnkey” vendors responsible for the site acquisition and implementation of Small Cells.
- Set project expectations and goals, coordinated vendors and carrier project partners along with tracking and reporting forecast results and vendor performance. Initiating creative problem solving to meet or exceed goals and project deadlines and set the tone for continual process. Improvement.
- Focus on Environmental and Regulatory requirements for Small Cell Projects. Developed streamlined processes to reduce the timelines by over 30%.
Site Acquisition Manager, Real Estate Manager, Director of Right of Entry
- Provided leadership, mentoring and development to site acquisition teams.
- Supervised the management of the outside vendor partners, provided quality control over vendor performance and defined deliverables and maintained continued positive relationships with clients and vendors.
- Managed site acquisition specialists in identifying, negotiating and securing lease rights with owner/management entities and landlords along with compliance, zoning and permitting as defined by the project scope.
- Improved project productivity to reduce the time to construction and to condense customer’s timelines.
- Developed and maintain project budget and quarterly financial reporting.
Construction Project Management
- Established and communicated performance expectations to multiple departments, field operations, engineering teams and outside vendors to coordinate site-specific strategies for construction and technical implementation according to priorities of key project stakeholders/customers
- Implemented sound management of project finances to manage work at or below established cost budgets for materials and contracted services.
- Encouraged collaboration of all functional groups through scheduling, reporting and management of information systems
- Monitored project progress to meet specified deliverables, including T1s and equipment, within or ahead of project schedules/timelines
- Supervised management of resources for acquisition, reallocation and return of materials.
- Developed base station testing center to identify “out of box” failures and do pre-install work to minimize cell site “down” time and customer impact.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes