- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer with 6 years of experience in IT industry
- Domain expertise of 6 yr in Healthcare and Life Sciences with extensive knowledge of Clinical Research Industry.
- Certified ITIL V3 Foundation certificate in IT Service Management.
- Proficient in dealing with functionalities related to Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Health Cloud.
- Experience in SFDC Development implementing the APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, VisualForce pages, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Data Loader. Knowledge of web services (SOAP or REST).
- Expertise in Lightning app builder (salesforce 1) and implementation of new application based on Lightning to have compatibility of the app in mobile, Tab and Desktop versions. Good in knowledge development of Lightning Components
- Good Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, Validation rules and Formulas. Proficiency in creating Data Models in Salesforce with good knowledge of objects and relationships using MVC architecture.
- Worked on creating monthly and quarterly status reports with fully interactive dashboard using Tableau Reporting . Also good knowledge in using MS Office and MS Excel.
- Worked on Oracle InForm (an electronic data capture system) as a technical engineer. Worked on Oracle Central Designer (EDC developer) on designing the trials and identifying issues with trial design.
- Worked extensively in Oracle SQL and PL SQL using tools like PL/SQL developer and Toad. Good knowledge in using HTML, XML and IIS.
- Thorough knowledge in the ITIL procedures of Service Management.
- Performed enhancements and technical bug fixes on applications following Agile Methodology. Good knowledge and experience in using JIRA (issue tracking tool).
- Good knowledge in using incident tracking systems BMC Remedy
- Maintaining Known Error Database (KEDB) for all the technical and functional issues and activities which include workarounds, solutions, root cause, risk and mitigations.
- Tactical assessment and identification of gaps in process/technology. Have presented numerous innovative ideas as Continual Service Improvement on the product and services which have resulted to hard benefit to the customers and also reduce time of end to end implementation of solution.
Senior Technical Engineer
- Working on Oracle Healthcare and Life science products like Oracle Inform and Central Designer, resolving technical and functional issues faced by end users of the products.
- Liaising with CDM and CRA for creating and maintaining data entry forms and pages used for entering Clinical Trial Data.
- Creating and maintaining Validation Rules for data integrity and quality.
- Involved in developing reusable scripts to reduce the efforts in solving repetitive issues across various customers.
- Involved in technical support for complex cross product data integration. Define and streamline the process to increase the efficiency of offshore team.
- Worked on the incidents assigned by Triage team and is responsible for providing solutions to Customers within SLA.
- Applying required patches for various release of the product.
- Coordinating with Product management and Engineering team for enhancements and negotiating the timelines.
- Extensively worked on Agile methodology and attended Daily status/standup meetings.
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps.
- Reviews and streamlined existing CRM to endure accurate adoption metrics reporting. Deactivating users to release licenses.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and given them Security controls and shared settings.
- Maintaining profiles roles and Standard Objects like user Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Dashboards, Reports.
- Also created Reports for custom financial data of current and potential portfolio.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Components, Controllers, Custom Reports, Custom Tabs, Labels, VisualForce pages, Validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto - Response rules for automating business logic and Report folders for different users and profiles based on the requirement.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Performed administrative tasks like Data management, User management (Creating and managing roles, profiles and users).
- Migrated financial transactions using Data loader tools that enabled ease of account reconciliation of various journal accounts.
- Worked on Process Builder based on the requirements.
Tableau Report Developer
- Gathering requirements from customer and involve in modifying various technical & functional specifications.
- Create dashboards that are fully interactive and enables full filtering, zooming, and drill down capabilities.
- Work extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images and Maps.
- Create customized reports using various chart types like text tables, bar, pie, tree maps, heat maps, line charts, pivot tables and combination charts. Work on Individual Axis, Blended Axis and Dual Axis concept while working with reports.
- Design and develop various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop.
- Combined visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the web.
CRM TOOLS: Salesforce.com
SALESFORCE TECHNOLOGIES: Apex Classes, Test Classes, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce, Lightning pages (Pages, Component & Controllers), Triggers, Custom Objects, Web services, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Dashboards, Reports, Sandbox development and Testing
SALESFORCE API TOOLS: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Workbench, Developer Console, Data Loader
REPORTING TOOLS: Tableau, Salesforce Reporting and Dashboard, MS Excel
ORACLE PRODUCTS: InForm 4.6, 5.5, 6.0, 6.1, Central Designer 2.1, InForm Architect, Oracle Database 10g and 11g
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 7, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP
WEB SERVER: Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0 & 6.0
TICKETING / ISSUE TRACKING SYSTEM: BMC Remedy, JIRA, RightNow (Oracle Service Cloud)
ITIL PROCESS: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change and Release Management, Service Request Management