- I am an Identity & Access Management professional with 8+ years’ experience in IT Industry which includes 6.6 years in Oracle Identity Access Management security stack, Identity IQ. 2 years in Java Enterprise Edition(JEE) and specialized in defining Architecture, Design, Development, Implementation and support of Identity & Access Management solutions, & Java J2EE projects.
- Good knowledge on Oracle Fusion Middleware Architecture & IdentityIQ
- Having Experience in Oracle Identity and Access Management suite (10g to 11gr2 p3) and SailPoint's IdentityIQ(IAM).
- Ability to understand Architecture, Core Services, various Heterogeneous Components and Resources available in the client’s business environment and rendering Fusion Middleware Solution.
- Installation of Fusion Middleware components like WebTier, WebGate, Application Servers, Database, Directory Servers, OIM, OAM, OAAM, OFM, IdentityIQ and Other Resources.
- Configuration of proxy plug - in (mod proxy, mod wl ohs.conf), SSL(mod ssl), Virtual hosting, between Web Server & App Server (Apache web server, Oracle HTTP Server and Weblogic App server).
- Configured High Availability, Load Balancing, and Failover conditions according to the Business Requirement.
- Configured Single Sign On (WEBGATE) between OHS and Weblogic App server.
- Configured LDAP Synchronization between Confidential and Oracle Internet Directory.
- Deploying and Extending OOTB Connectors user operations (AD and connector server),OID, ODSEE, OUD, OVD, Peoplesoft, Exchange Server, Oracle-EBS and configuring according to business requirement.
- Tomcat App Server and IdentityIQ installation and configurations
- WNA Configuration in OAM 11g.
- Designed custom connector for provisioning and integration with external API's for Creating, Disabling, Enabling, Deleting Users, Modifying any attribute of the user object.
- Designing custom connector for reconciliation with the help of reconciliation class, scheduled tasks, reconciliation rules.
- Changing the default implementation of OIM with the help of plug-in point.
- Experience in provisioning with various connectors of OOTB such as ODSEE, OID, OUD, AD, Exchange Server, PeopleSoft HRMS, Oracle-EBS, Confidential Technology connectors.
- Functional areas of expertise includes Custom Approval Workflows, Adapters Development and implementation.
- A very good programming knowledge in plugins and plugin-points(Naming policies, event handlers, schedulers, pre-population Adapter, password Verification, Notification Services etc).
- Expertized on user management, password management, access policy, approval policy, process management.
- Knowledge of Password Synchronization, LDAP Synchronization, SSL Configuration, Authorization and Authentication Configuration, debugging of user provisioning issues and application server logs.
- Experience on Single Sign-On (SSO), Access Management, Security Infrastructure Design, Authentication and Authorization technologies.
- Implementing Custom login page and lost password management.
- Knowledge on Course-grained and Cross Domain Single Sign on different Applications.
- Experience in FORM based authentication and X.509 certificate based authentication.
- Experience in developing code for Access SDK.
- Designed and implemented central login and logout.
- Having hands on experience in different LDAP directory servers like Oracle Internet Directory and Oracle virtual Directory, MS Active Directory, ODSEE, OpenLDAP and ACL's.
- Having hands on experience on designing Java Client with the help of OIM API and integrating with third party application.
- Having a good knowledge on OIM API and developing connector and its components with the help of design console and OIM-API(ICF).
- Having experience in Java and extensively involved in web application development using Java, JDBC,JNDI and J2EE.
- Good at Project Management (Agile Methodology, Water Fall Model), Technical writing and reporting skills.
- Have excellent communications skills, strong interpersonal, self-motivated skills, which provide with the ability to interact with clients, end-users, managers, technical personnel, and I am quick learner and team player
SECURITY STACK SOFTWARE:
- Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.6
- Oracle Database 11gR2
- Apache web server 2.2.29
- Oracle HTTP Server 18.104.22.168
- WebGate 10g, 11g
- Weblogic 10.3.6
- OIM 22.214.171.124.0
- OAM 11
- SOA 126.96.36.199
- JDeveloper 188.8.131.52,eclipse
- Active Directory
- Exchange Server
- People Soft HRMS App
- CSV iPlanet
- SAML 2.0
- REST API
- User Life Cycle management
- Provisioning & Reconciliation
- Self - Service Account Request
- Approval Workflow
- Password Management custom connector designing
- Integrating Heterogeneous systems with OIM API.
- URL Protection.
- Web Single Sign-On.
- Identity Assertion.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Environment: Identity and Access Management 184.108.40.206.0 , WebLogic 10.3.6, Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, Windows 2008 Server, Oracle Internet Directory, PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Install and configure Oracle Identity & Access Management and other products.
- Involved in OIM 11g R2 upgrade and run pre upgrade report, analysis of pre upgrade report.
- Configuration of OPSS Policy Store.
- Setting up OID as Identity Store.
- Implemented Integration between OIM and Active directory.
- Setting up of synchronization between Active Directory and OID.
- Configured Active Sync with OID.
- Creating Application Domain, authentication and authorization policies for protecting web applications.
- Involved in Install and Configure OHS, Web gate, Proxy configurations.
- Install, Configure BI Publisher and deploy Audit, OIM, OAM, Reports as per client requirements.
- Deploy and configure SSO for all applications.
- Reconciliation of users from the target systems like Active Directory server and Oracle HR systems
- Involved in automated provisioning of newly created users to LDAP Directories.
- Creation and configuration of user Self Registration and self-service request.
Environment: Oracle Identity Access Management suite, Connector Server, Active Directory User Management Connector, Microsoft Exchange Connector, Active Directory Password Synchronization Connector, Oracle e-business Employee Reconciliation Connector, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Weblogic Server, Oracle Enterprise Database, Oracle Repository Creation Utility, VMware, Oracle Http Server, Oracle Enterprise Linux.
- Installation and configuration of OIM Suite.
- Involved in requirement gathering and updating design docs.
- Mapping of custom attributes in direct user provisioning case.
- Auto Provisioning of users to target systems based on Access policies.
- Worked on custom Pre-populate adapter and Process tasks adapters.
- Developed Email Notifications.
- Install and management of OIM connectors, design, implementation and integration with OIM.
- Integrate and Implemented Single Sign On for OIM 11g, WebCenter Portal, Oracle EBS, BI and other web applications with OAM 11g.
- Involved in development of multiple SSO login pages and associated them with different policies.
- Configured SSL between OHS (Webgate) and OAM, further between OAM and OID.
Environment: Confidential 9.1, Confidential 10g, Oracle 10g, Oracle Internet Directory 10g,, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows 2003 Server.
- Studying and Understanding the Functional Requirements.
- Implemented Provisioning and De-Provisioning of user accounts and entitlements across various target systems.
- Understanding the requirements and generating business use-case document.
- Involved in updating the SSL certificates as and when the Certificates get expire.
- Involved in Implementation of on board process and off board Automation in OIM.
- Involved in Bulk loads and Confidential Technology Connector for Data base provisioning and Flat File Reconciliation.
- Involved in custom connector development.
- Developed Prepopulate, Process task adapters, Event Handlers, Schedulers and Plugins with the help of OIM API’s.
- Designing of the UI Customizations as per client’s requirements.
- Used OIM API’s for User life cycle management.
- Developed Approval work flows for various target Applications.
Environment: Oracle Identity Manager 10g, iPlanet Server, Active Directory 2008, Exchange Server, Java, JDK, WebLogic, Solaris, VMware, Windows2003.
- Installation, Configuration and Up-gradation from OIM10g to OIM11g.
- Provisioning to managed resources like iPlanet Server, Active Directory.
- Initial Reconciliation of the existing employees from the HR Database.
- Automated provisioning: Newly created users are provisioned to iPlanet Server.
- Customized OIM GUI for Self Registration Page.
- Create custom schedule tasks for enable/disable/delete Xellerate Users according to the customer requirement.
- Majorly involved in understanding of the complex client requirements and designing of the solution.
- Installing Patches according to the requirement of the OIM.
- Designed and enabled consistent provisioning and de-provisioning of user account.
- Workflows with a combination of automated modules and manually triggered modules were developed.
- Participated in weekly status meeting with various vendors who are all involving in the application development, testing and maintenance.
- Flat file reconciliation using GTC.
Environment: Oracle Access Manager 10g, Sun Java Directory server 5.1, .Net frame work, OHS Web Server, Oracle Internet Directory, Solaris.
- Been as a part of security team in protecting URL’s associated with different applications with Confidential .
- Installation and Configuration of Confidential 10g on Windows 2003 platform. This includes both Identity and access system installation.
- Installed Tomcat Apache Web server for processing http requests to OAM.
- Configured and integrated Confidential with OAM.
- Installed Reverse Proxy code in Web Server to communicate with Confidential .
Environment: MS-Windows XP, JDK 1.5, BEA WebLogic, Eclipse, Oracle DB SVN, Log4j, Junit.
- Coding Java Business objects and controller classes Using Spring Frame work.
- User interfaces using JSP.
- Responsible for the implementation of both Business Rule in service Layer and Persistence logic in Data Access Layer for Question/Exam use cases .