- Over 9 Years of analysis, design and development experience in the IT industry in various modules of Oracle E - Business Suite Applications.
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle Applications Ver. (11i10, 11.5.5, 11.0.3) - Distribution, Financial, Manufacturing Modules.
- Extensively worked in RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Customization, and Enhancements)
- Strong experience in Oracle Development - APIs, PL/SQL, Packages, Triggers, Procedures, Custom.pll.
- Experienced in Customization of Forms, data conversions and writing validations before transferring data from temporary table to interface tables.
- Prepared technical design documents for customizations and conversions using AIM documentation methodology.
- Have Experience in order to cash and procure to pay.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC methodologies as well as quality assurance techniques.
- Equally effective in working independently as well as a Team Player with strong problem solving capabilities and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
ERP: Oracle Applications 11.5.5, 11.5.10, 11.0.2 (OM, INV, PO, BOM, WIP, WSH, AP, AR, GL, AOL, System Admin., Alerts), EBIZFRAME.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, HTML, XML Publisher
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i
Tools: Developer 2000/6i (Forms 4.5/6i, Reports 2.5/6i), Oracle Workflow Builder, Discoverer, TOAD 8.6, Formatter Plus, Helpdesk Remedy, OVSD,WITS, HP Quality Center, Live Link, PVSC (Version Control System), Live Archive 5.1,VSS,Kintana, Data Loader, SQL*Loader.
Sr. Oracle Apps Consultant
- Data Conversion/Extraction for Item/Revision/Categories/Item Cost/OH/SO/PO/BOM/WIP/Work Orders for across the globle. Currently Involve in Omni Seals and Romania Data Extraction/Conversion.
- Prepared Dyna Drill Invoice using RDF and XML Builder for newly implemented Entity.
- Develop form for pathfinder to support Asset Capitalization.
- Used form Personalization to restrict some PO match for Dyna Drill
- Developed Smith Bits Commission report.
- Cordination with offshore team.
- Developed AR and AP intercompany report in Oracle and Output generated in e bound file.
- Modified most of the package/function/Triggers/Reports as a part of ORG-SPLIT projects.
- Going forward need to support PIVOTS
Sr. Oracle Apps Developer and Analyst
- Providing production support on OM and B2B - monitoring day-today processes, ensuring timely fix of the production problems encountered, data fixes, facilitates in execution of the Month/Quarter/Year End batch processes & troubleshoot the issues for the business users and business analyst.
- Enhance current B2B interface to work with PTO model for configurable product structure
- Modify key order data logic, such as Shipment Priority, Payment Terms and Shipping Method etc.
- Create predefined PO number which contains SO number when PO is created through 3B2 programs ( 294+SO Number+F+1).
- Create new directory structure on Oracle and equinox servers
- Modify programs to support the current Open Orders which has the old line number by using cut-off date
- Supporting the system components during system testing, integration testing and during promotion of these components to production environment.
- Integration between OM and B2B using below process
Sr. Oracle Apps Developer and Analyst
- Worked with business to determine archival needs, proposing solution and finally testing different Purge Programs.
- Developed Concurrent Programs to create Archive responsibilities and assign to the users in Reporting instance during daily refresh activity.
- Cleaned up around 144 Millions Inventory Orphan records which build up due to older version in Inventory and Costin g Module.
- As per the solution given by HP, fixed all the objects which failed due to 5.1 upgrade in OM, MFG, INV, PO and Custom Trigger.
- Customized standard Value Set OE SRS ORDER NUMBER in OM to resolve ROW ID issue in Reporting Instance
- Fixed Order/Invoice Summary Report, Sales Order Acknowledgment, Shipments Report, Shipment Summary Report, Shipping Action Report to overcome ROWID and Value Set Issue for Archive Data in Reporting Instance
- Customized Custom.pll to restrict Trade Restricted User to view ECO’s in reporting instance (LPRPT).
- Prepared Unit Test Cases and Unit Test Results document.