- Highly experienced IT Professional offering highly skilled and strategic contributions to the Financial Services, Energy, Utilities, Telecom, Public Sector and IT Services markets.
- A record of developing and supporting successful projects and solutions incorporating a wide range of applications and technologies.
- Consistently recognized and tasked to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency to realizing cost savings, accelerating performance, and sustaining strategic flexibility for the organization.
- Also an experienced practitioner of Oracle’s AIM Methodology and CMM/IM quality check procedures.
- Highly focused on organizational missions while positively impacting bottom line and group performance. Success oriented and with a heavy emphasis on Oracle applications including release RL12(12.0.4), 11i, 11, and 10.7 and with multiple other modules in HRMS, Payroll, OAB, OTL, Employee Self Servie and Manager Self Servie.
- Skilled in third party software that compiles and integrates with Oracle applications such as VERTEX, Optio, Kronos, Cognos Reporting Tool, Noetix Views, ADP and Ceridian Payroll Interfaces
Manager, e - Business Production Support
- Managing 12 Corporate Resources and 6 outside resources, provide enterprise-wise Oracle R12 HRMS and Payroll support to 35000 active user across the US, Canada and corporate-wide business areas while holding a lead role implementation of Oracle R12 HRIS. Provide Business Clients with guidance on strategies and project consultation for initiatives while providing a work plan, status on deliverables and timelines. Manage resources required to carry out the initiatives and programs in areas of responsibility.
- The project required participation in all phases of the project including implementation of Oracle HRMS, Payroll module, BI Discoverer, WEBADI including co-ordinate with implementation team and business users.
- Act as HRIS Team Lead of Global Oracle HRIS R12 implementation which includes development and maintenance of project plan, liaison between HR and technical team, gap analysis, gathering business requirements, configuration, testing, documentation, change management for a global rollout within US, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Canada. Support the “go-live” implementation process including prototyping, parallel processing and cut-over into “go-live.” Serve as primary client contact for application related configuration and capability questions. Provide on-going Oracle HRIS, Discoverer and support to business users.
- Manage day to day Oracle HR and Payroll Production Support which includes functional and technical support, functional setup, prioritizing initiatives for enhancements, break/fixes, problem solving, co-ordinate with ADP team for analysis and development of ADP tax interface for Canada localization, setup BI Discoverer, WebADI etc. Also responsible to test business functionality and code review for 40+ benefit and other interfaces which are developed by other team member.
- Work with heigher level project management team including board of directors to ensure timely delivary and cost analysys of project.
- Work with internal customers to develop automated processes that fully utilize Oracle HRMS R12 and Oracle HR Self-service systems. Oversee reporting strategy for providing data to be used by others on a regular and ad hoc basis, enduring data integrity standards for HRIS, other HR technologies and vendor systems, analyzing requirements of new enhancement, review MD50 MD70.
Oracle HRMS and Payroll Lead
- Responsible for Year End analysis specefic to Non-W2 balance and perform balance adjustment whenever need.
- Identified, Prepared and maintain documents of each custom individual objects related to R12 Upgrade.
- Responsible for functional testing of all remediated objects related to R12 Upgrade including all customized fast formula .
Oracle HRMS and Payroll Lead
- Design a system to capture 10 years of payroll history and convert from Ultipro to Oracle RL 12.0.2 HRMS systems. Lead offshore technical team. Provide solutions on data mapping and clean up legacy data process plan. Update existing fast formula.
- Prepared project plans, effort estimates, delivery schedules, and managed technical team resources to meet program level objectives
- Prepared Conversion strategy documents, MD50, MD70