- Senior Oracle Applications Techno Functional Consultant with over 18 years of experience in implementing various versions in Oracle ERP which includes 11i, R12(EBS) and Fusion HCM Cloud(R12 and R13)
- Oracle certified implementation Specialist in HCM, Cloud HCM.
- Over 5 years Experience as in Fusion HCM Cloud as Techno Functional consultant. Good Functional experience in Core HR, Absence management, OTL Payroll, compensation
- Over 5 years’ experience in implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM products in Release 9,10,11,12 and 13
- Implemented Over 10 Full Cycle Implementations Oracle EBS. Worked on 3 Upgrade Projects.
- Hands - on configuration experience working with functional set up manager across Fusion modules
- Successfully accomplished numerous full cycle EBS implementations across multiple industries in Public/Private sectors.
- Team lead, Technical consultant and developed High level solution designs. extensive experience in HDL / PBL.REST APIs.
- Strong proven experience in implementing Oracle HRMS modules including Payroll, OAB, OTL, Absence management, HR Self-Service Applications, Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service.
- Worked on Data mapping, conversions, interface/integration design documents, HCM Extracts, Scheduling,OTBI/ BIP reports. Define ESS jobs
- Expertise in Oracle Workflow, Approvals Management in HCM Cloud.
- Extensively used advanced PL/SQL programming skills in the ERP and HRMS application implementations using 11i/R12.
- Extensive experience in writing fast formulas for Payroll, OAB, OTL and Absence management. for various modifications and customizations to meet business requirements using various versions.
- Extensive Production Support experience and very good knowledge on Relational Database Management Systems.
- Good understanding of Data Modeling and Database design concepts. created payroll elements, eligibility and statute processing rules.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and support as business as needed.
- Proven ability to quickly learn, adopt and using new technology features as needed to support business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Sun Solaris, AIX, DOS, Windows 2000/98/95, Windows NT 4.xWindows XP.
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/9i/8i/7.x and MS Access
Oracle Applications: Oracle HRMS/ Financials/Supply Chain R12/11i/ 11.0.2/10.7/10.7 sc/10.6 (HR, Payroll, OAB, OTL, SSHR, Order management, Inventory, PO, GL, AP,AR, Workflow, AME, SysAdmin & AOL), Oracle Fusion Applications (R11).
RDBMS Tools: Forms and Reports (10g/6i/4.5/2.5), SQL* Loader, SQL*Plus,PL/SQL, Designer 2000, Oracle Workflow, Discoverer (10g/4i), XML/BI Publisher
Other Tools: TOAD, SQL*Navigator, JDeveloper, XML Publisher, PVCS,.Share Point.
Methodologies: EDM Enterprise Domain Model
EAM: Enterprise Application Migration
AIM: Application Implementation Methodology
OUM: Oracle unified Methodology.
Sr. Applications Consultant
- Lead for Oracle Interfaces, Application enhancements, application extensions and data conversions.
- Prepared Conversion Strategy and Conversion Data Mapping Documents for HR/Payroll/OAB and OTL modules.
- Involved in Fit/Gap Analysis and writing specifications using AIM methodology.
- Involved in the design, development and testing process for implementing Multiple Assignments as part of multiple HRMS project implementations successfully.
- Involved in HR/Payroll/OAB/OTL setups include: Elements, Element eligibility, Custom balances, Life event Reasons, Program/Plan enrollment requirements, Standard and Variable Rates setups, Derive Factors setup, Open Enrollment, OTL Shifts/ /patterns /Work Schedules/Schedule Assignments / Object Groups / Earning Policies, Element Sets, Element Time Information,, Time Entry/HCM groups ups, Assignment Sets, Value Sets for flex fields, Absence types/Plans, Accrual Plans, People group Flex field, Cost Allocation Key Flex field, Lookup Types, Special Information Types, and HRMS Security Profiles, Person Types, Assignment Statuses, and Salary Change Reasons. Defined Custom Duty Roles/Job role using Security Console. set up Approval Groups/Approval Rules
- Worked on customizations and Worked closely with Oracle support in dealing service requests for fixing product issues due to versions/release changes, providing fixes, with Oracle Support, working 24/7 when need arouse.
- Worked on various complex fast formulas.
- Worked on Functional set up manager co ordinate with offshore resources for timely delivery project Mile stones.
- Worked on integrations with ADP, benefit providers, Time capture systems. user, testing
- Prepared Fusion Work Books for HCM implementation
Oracle Consulting Services. Principal Consultant
- Worked in implementing Oracle HCM Cloud applications for various Clients. Worked as Technical Lead and Responsible for l Conversions, interfaces, integrations, Reports, Approval Rules, Security Role customizations, Fast Formulas.
- Worked on Tools like HDL,PBL, OTBI, BIP, FRS. Developed Functional /Technical Design documents, Strategy documents.
- Environment resizing, Conducted various workshops and End user s.
- Worked on Kronos integrations to cloud Payroll. Worked on Enterprise structure configurator.
- Worked on custom solution for Labor distribution.(saas to paas). Worked on internal projects like City of Inspire.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12(12.1.3 and 12.2) and HCM Cloud (R 9, R11)
- Worked on all phases of the Project Life Cycle (PLC) including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Solution Mapping, High Level and Low Level Design, Development, Testing, Integration.Responsible for all the CEMLI Objects including design, development, testing and deployment.
- Worked as technical Lead on Upgrade Projects from 11i To R12.
- Worked on integrations between Oracle Apps and Subsystems like WAM, ADP and others using SOA.
- Worked on creating Time Calculation rules.
- Worked on Fast formulas for payroll,Time and Laboor, Benefits.
- Worked on configuring approval Rules using BPM worklist.
- Worked on Data mappings from EBS to HCM Cloud and Taleo.
- Worked on setups for Jobs,Departments,Positions,grades,Security Profiles, content types.
- Worked closely with Functional Leads to understand the dependency between modules to find the best fit solution. Collaborated with in house and off shore team with excellent communication skills
- Worked on creating various Timecard Layouts using seeded and custom Java View Objects
- Worked on creating complex time entry rules
- Worked on Fast formulas for Objective Scoring, Eligibility Profiles, Rate Periozation,,Person selection rules, Worked on Fast formulas for Election Worker, Coach Stipend, Def Comp, Lump Sum Payments and COLA.
- Worked on Open Enrollment and configured new Plans, Rates and eligibility profiles.
- Worked on creating various test scripts and scenarios.
- Worked on Creating various accrual Plans based on complex union rules. Also worked on absence management integration with Time Entry and Payroll.
- Implemented On-Board and Off-Board check Lists.
- Worked on Payroll Balance Adjustments and Supported Year End Process.
- Configured various Approval Rules and FYI notifications, Alerts.
- Involved in Implementations for Fusion Applications in Payroll, Compensation, Time and Labor, Benefits..Worked on complex Payroll formulas.
- Worked on Oracle Fusion Applications. Extensively worked on HCM Data loaders, Payroll Batch Loaders, FBL, OTBI Reports, Cloud Security and Customizations, Developed Accelerators for Cloud.
- Familiar wo ith Employment Model, Enterprise structure, data sets in Fusion Applications.
- Worked closely with Oracle Support, research and resolve Oracle HCM Cloud issues as related to the project scope and did data mapping between EBS and Cloud.
- Worked extensively with Oracle SR process in resolving issues during implementation
- Expert in all Techno-Functional artifacts in Oracle E-Business Suite R12, R11i and Oracle Fusion
- Lead for many highly complex projects and helped organizations evolve towards a project centric model using Oracle E-Business Applications
- Worked on instance management, deliverables tracking and prepared cut-over plans
- Lead the project team through Oracle application migration and upgrade.
- Assisted the client to manage the scope and implementation issues.
Sr.Oracle Applications Consultant
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Environment: Oracle Applications R12(12.1.3), Oracle10G, BI Publisher, ODI,ESB,TOAD.
Modules: Oracle HRMS, CWB, OAB, Payroll, Labor Distribution, iRecruitment, AME.
- Worked on design of various functional deliverables such as business process workflows, requirements and design documents (BR100, MD60, MD70, MD50).
- Worked on Solution Design and conference room pilots.
- Worked on Payroll configuration for Payroll runs, set up Action Parameters, pre-payments, payroll archive, check writer, NACHA, Third Party Check Writer, Costing, Transfer to GL, Create Accounting and Subledger Accounting.
- Worked on Balance Adjustments and Year end Processing.
- Designed and developed various conversion Programs using seeded API’s.
- Worked on conversion of work structures, Employees, Addresses, Phones, Salary, W2 information, SIT, EIT, Qualifications.
- Worked on OAB conversions for Active and Retiree Employees.
- Developed various inbound and outbound interfaces using ODI.
- Developed various extensions in CWB.
- Developed various Fast Formulas for OAB and Payroll.
- Worked on Interfaces from Kronos to Oracle Payroll.
- Developed interfaces from Payroll to PNG, GL.
- Worked on various interfaces from Oracle to PeopleSoft Pension Payroll.
- Worked on setting up AME Rules for iRecruitment and HRSSA Approvals.
- Created alert for I-9 Expiration Date.
- Developed User Hooks for additional business logic.
- Designed and developed various Reports using BI Publisher/ OBIEE.
- Worked on development of various fast formulas in OAB and Payroll.
- Developed various conversion programs and converted current enrollment data for active Employees.
- Extensively used oracle delivered API’s in data conversion.
- Worked on Time Card Layout Changes.
- Worked on customizations for handling multiple assignments in OTL.
- Developed various inbound interfaces for OTL Time Entry for Police, Fire, Substitute teachers.
- Worked on developing various inbound interfaces from 3rd Party System.
- Worked on OAB Conversions for CORE Programs for both Schools and County.
- Worked on Open Enrollment process and Year End process.
- Worked on configuration/conversion of various element links. configure life events. configure plans/options, life events. worked on intefaces to benefit providers. worked on fast formula for interim coverage. worked on appor arovals for various modules.
- Worked on set up of DFF,EIT and SIT.
- Customized Check Writer.
- Customized OTL workflow (HXCEMP) as per county requirements
- Worked on customization of SSHR, I-Recruitment, Learning Management, performance approval workflows using AME. Developed various Approval Methods and rules using AME.
- Worked on workflow customizations for Class Enrollment and Leave of Absence.
- Worked on auto population of time cards depending on rotation plans.
- Worked on Customization of State Quarterly Wage Listing, Multiple worksite Report.
- Worked on extending view objects for learners History in Learning Management using JDeveloper and XML Import.
- Worked on FND LOAD to deploy AME setups to Production.
- Worked on deploying personalizations across multiple instances.
- Worked on Customization EEO-4 and EEO-5 Reports.
- Created Alert for class enrollment cancellation/rescheduling.
- Worked on Development of various business critical reports.
- Worked extensively with oracle SR creation process in resolving issues.
- Production Support.
- Developed various inbound and outbound interfaces in Oracle Finance and HR Modules.
- Worked on midyear Employee Tax Balances conversion.
- Worked on custom solutions to handle multiple assignments in OTL.
- Developed custom programs to handle Overtime.
- Worked on developing various fast formulas and skip rules.
- Worked on OAB Conversions for Employees,Retirees.
- Extensively used oracle delivered API’s in data conversion.
- Customized in AP Check Format.
- Developed interfaces for P-Card.
- Worked on interfaces from 3rd Party Payments to AP.
- Worked on CEMLI documentation for Oracle On Demand.
- Worked on OAB Conversions for Employees, Retirees and COBRA Participants.
- Worked on developing various HR conversion programs for work structures, employees, dependents, employee assignments, Salaries, payment methods, elements, element links.
- Worked on time entry interfaces from Kronos.
- Worked on Developing Various OAB Fast Formulas, payroll balances.
- Worked on Customizations in Check Writer and Deposit Advise.
- Worked on PSB Client Extensions in Public Sector Budgeting.
- Worked on developing various COBRA Reports.
- Worked on interfaces from Payroll to Projects,3rd Party Payments and Tax Refunds.