- Confident and dynamic Information Technology Manager with over Eighteen (18) years of achievement in product management, design and delivery of technology solutions.
- A distinguished Senior - level Manger with extensive experience in Program and Project management.
- Expertise managing technology projects for Cruise Line and Casino Industries.
- Extensive industry experience in the Cruise Line, Casino and Heavy Equipment Industries
- Proven ability aligning technology initiatives with business goals to deliver productive solutions.
- Demonstrated success in leading and mentoring cross-functional teams in multi-facility environments.
- Experience interfacing with key business units and multi-cultural global teams.
- Excellent communicator, with emphasis on building strong client relationships.
- Quick learner adapts to emerging technologies.
- Self-driven, team player with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Core Competencies include Program and Project Management, Vendor Management, Client Relationships, Strategy Development, Change Management, Process Improvements and Product Management.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Software Development Life Cycle (SDM)
Programming: C, Pro-C, Oracle PL/SQL, ETL, UNIX Shell Scripting
Web: IIS Server, Oracle Application Container (OC4J)
Security: M2SYS Bio-Metric Software
Databases: RDBMS - Oracle (6.0. 7X, 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g versions)
Operating Systems: Windows versions, UNIX (Sun Solaris)
Application Software: Oracle Forms (6I & 9I),Oracle Reports (6I&9I)
OLAP Tools: Cognos/ Business objects
Databases&Modeling: Erwin, PL/SQL, Oracle
ETL Tools: Informatica(7.1)
Case Tools: Oracle Designer 2000
ConfidentialTeam Lead and Core Developer
- Managed and Deployed successfully critical IT infrastructure and cloud based (SAAS applications), Dynamic CRM, SharePoint, and logistic projects.
- Facilitated the development of industry specific solutions and best practices for the PO BOX logistics
- Implemented SharePoint Data Management Structure Project
- Headed Offshore Project development teams to implement the SAAS related projects to Confidential
Environment: Mirosoft Dynamic CRM, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 version, SQL Server, Microsoft .Net
ConfidentialTeam Lead and Core Developer
- Managed and Deployed successfully critical IT infrastructure and cloud based projects, including Salesforce.com.
- Facilitated the delivery of industry specific solutions to Carnival’s Casino, Carnival Crew personnel and Operation accounting departments.
- Generated new services and processes, leveraging strong relationship management and application development skills, and assisted Carnival Casino in its revenue growth.
- Directed employees and consultants on projects to effective leadership and mentoring. Conducted meetings to evaluate individual and team performances.
- Recruited and managed efficiently IT professionals and services providers, including staff from Tata Consultancy services and Iverson.
- Planned resource allocation for all phases of project implementation, including planning, development, testing, rollout, and ongoing maintenance and support. Well versed with System Development Methodologies (SDM).
- Established standardized processes for development, documentation and quality assurance.
- Implemented successfully application migrations and SOX compliances Projects.
- Managed Service providers and software Vendor relationships. Well experienced in working with multiple vendors.
- Developed RFQs, RFPs, evaluated proposals, negotiated contracts, SOWs, SLAs and managed vendors through delivery and payments.
- Guided business units through software vendor selection to avert potential failures and mitigate risks.
- Monitored daily status of production applications and incident managements for Oracle suite of applications, including issue tracking and bugs management.
- Recognized as an outstanding performer at multiple levels.
Team Lead and Core Developer
- Analyzed user requirements and developed usecases.
- Identified schema strategies offering maximum design flexibility.
- Developed codefor packages, Oracle routines, including business-case triggers and pre-and-post operation activities.
- Developed new Oracle Forms, Menus and Reports.
- Analyzed root cause for database issues through thorough root cause analysis
- Prepared Unit, System and UAT test cases.
- Provided end user application support
- Effected changes to reduceeliminate risks resulting from the Y2K date change working on Y2K projects
- Migrated applications across different Oracle suite of products
- Developeduser and application manuals
- Experienced in Oracle Financial modules (GL and HR)
Environment: Oracle Developer 2000 (Forms 4.5/Report 2.5), Oracle Forms (6i & 9i) & Oracle Reports (6i&9i), ERWin, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 7.3, Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i and Oracle 11g Databases, UNIX, Windows.
- Managed internal recruitment and hiring process.
- Facilitated the Organization in conducting SWOT analysis.
- Orchestrated over 20 resources including 2 project leads and 5 offshore resources on Y2K projects through effective staff leadership/mentoring and creative project analysis, design, and delivery.
- Ensured successful design, development, and launch of the Oracle developer suite of products for Caterpillar through aggressive oversight and relationship management.
- Studied and migratedapplications to Oracle Developer 2000 Platform.
- AnalyzedUser Requirements to identify User Interfaces.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages, new Oracle Forms, Menus and Reports.
- Prepared Unit, System and UAT cases.
- Provide end user application support
- Prepared user and application manuals
Environment: Oracle Developer 2000(Forms4.5, Reports 2.5), SQL PL/SQL, Oracle 7.3, C, Pro-C, UNIX.
- Facilitated the design and deployment of Confidential in house payroll projects.
- Defined and directed project goals, objectives, critical success factors, milestones, and risks.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills through expectation management and coached junior consultants to foster their development in technical, functional and consulting skills.
- Communicated detailed product knowledge to support consulting engagements.
- Collaborated with client and Subject Matter Experts to establish project objectives and goals.
- Managed technical platform implementations and integration with third-party software.
- Teamed with Engineering to design and manage consistent and reliable learning systems.
- Worked on a real time computerized system for HR & Management Department in Oracle 7.3 environment & Visual Basic as the front end using ODBC controls. The aim is to design the system to keep track of Insurance needs of the employees. Responsible for creating Tables, Enrolling Users and Setting privileges. Also involves refining the Screens using Forms 5.0, handling basic DBA activities, compiling and creating stored procedures, snapshots for users.
- Worked on an optimized and Performance oriented querying methodology for an experimental database, RAQS (Relational Algebra Query System), a research application program developed to design, test and implement optimized query processing programs.
- As a Research member of a team working on Optimized Structures for Enhanced Processing, developed a C program to implement Internal Hashing using the Chaining Method for Collision Resolution.
Environment: C, Pro-C, UNIX, Oracle 6.0, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports 2.0v and Oracle Forms 6.0, Oracle Designer 2000