- Highly motivated and results - oriented Software Engineer having more than 5 years of professional experience with Oracle Configurator design and development, SAP CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote), SAP CRM and PL/SQL.
- An excellent problem-solver, able to quickly grasp complex systems and identify opportunities for improvements and resolution of critical issues.
- Have good amount of experience and knowledge in Oracle Configurator User Interface Design, Rules, Items creation, BOM (Bills of Materials), Model Structure.
ERP Package: Oracle Applications 11i/R12
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS, jQuery, SAPUI5 (MVC framework)
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server 2012, PL/SQL
Tools: and IDE: Eclipse, Oracle Configurator, SAP CPQ, SAP ECC
Functional Skills: Requirements definition, Production deployment & Production SupportFunctional Analysis and Design, Estimation and Planning
Senior Lead developer
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of model structures within the OCD (Oracle Configurator Developer) application
- Worked on Modules like Supply chain management system (PO, INV, BOM (Bills of Materials), Order Management) Quoting and iStore.
- Led a team of 6 people to develop new Solution Model in Configurator and motivated them to identify and remove impediments to deliver quality products with zero production issues.
- Assisted the manager in establishing project plans and communicate the status of tasks to all departments involved in the design and implementation of products in the OCD.
- Interfaced with internal and external customers to establish complex equipment scenarios and create requirement document based on inputs.
- Implemented Java based CX Rules to implement the functionalities not achievable through configurator developer. Also, have knowledge of various SQL tables related to CZ schema and developed various queries helpful to client for some specific requirements.
- Contributed software engineering expertise in the development of products using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process from performing detailed analysis, requirements definition, technical specifications and design, development, unit testing through successful deployment and production support.
- Cross Trained in SAP CPQ for converting Oracle products into SAP CPQ technology.
- Performed as a key resource in developing many architectural components using SAP CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) to support business models. This helped customers to generate quotes faster so that you can accelerate the sales cycle.
- Developed complex storage and software products. Worked on important aspects of product delivery such as Externalization, Localization and Asset creation.
- Involved in Custom UI Design, Store Creation and Migration process. Acquired knowledge and experience with all CRM and ECC environments.
- Conducted training on SAP Solution Sales Configurator for the client (who have an average of ten years of industrial experience) in Phase one transition plan.
- Worked on Oracle Configurator tool and Implemented Structure, Rules, User Interface, Publications, and Configurator Extensions, Oracle E-Business Suite Configurator functionality/processes.
- Developed Configure to Order solutions using Pick-to-Order (PTO) and Assemble-to-Order (ATO) items, models, and hybrids. This helped in streamlining configuration management and deploying an efficient customer-focused solution.
- Designed and developed a functionality to support parts/Items which are not yet defined in the BOM. This functionality was incorporated by creating a dummy part in the BOM to complete a configuration even if the BOM item the user is looking for is not available.
- Have knowledge of the vanilla migrations in Oracle, publications, and other 11i jobs. Have also lead R12 activities including customized migrations from 11i to R12, translations in R12, R12 Vanilla Migrations, etc.
- Highly appreciated by manager, client and team members and recognized for many awards at Confidential such as AAES, APEX, SAP Delivery Asset / Excellence Award 2016.