- I have twenty five years of IT experience in the Analysis, Design and Development of enterprise wide applications with Seven years in Siebel implementations and Eight years in in supply chain execution space specifically in Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management System of versions 2015/2013/2012/2004 in functional and Report development role.
Siebel CRM : Expert in Data model, EIM, Workflow, Assignment Manager, Territory assignment, EAI integration objects, Server components.
Salesforce CRM: Basic knowledge in Salesforce Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Management, Data Security, Reports & Dashboards, Apex, Triggers, SOQL and SOSL
Manhattan Associates (Warehouse Management system): Understanding of WMS Manhattan Business processes and Data Model, Experience writing SQL Scipts.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
Languages: Knowledge in HTML, Java, Python
Team Collaboration: Pivotal Tracker, Confluence
Distributed processing: Hadoop, Hbase, Hive
Senior Software Engineer / Product Owner
- Design, develop, test and maintain changes, upgrades and fixes to reports using most appropriate report development technology. Develop and run advanced SQL queries.
- Having strong understandings of all aspects of BI - from business requirements down to front end reporting tool set all the way through to back end databases and source systems.
- Having strong Supply chain Domain knowledge.
- Designed real-time KPIs and Key Metrics for Supply chain planning and execution like Gate To Gate,ASN Accuracy,Order fulfillment rate,Inventory on hand,Vendor performance.
- Fundamental understanding of core Agile principals including: writing user stories, setting acceptance criteria, managing the backlog while articulating the product vision to the scrum team.
- Experience with large transactional data volumes, and the types of solutions that support these in data warehousing.
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle - from initial concept through requirements gathering, analysis, design, programming and testing, to deployment and training
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - requirements elicitation, documentation, development planning meetings, workshop facilitation, presentations
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills, thorough impact analysis and attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills - ability to manage expectations and control scope
- Assist in defining and developing the product deployment plan and high quality user documentation with a customer deployment team on product releases
- Manage and prioritize enhancement and defect requests for the product, and ongoing investments to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with the product
- Having strong experience in developing BI reports and dashboards for Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management system.
- Confidential deployed the Manhattan Associates WMOS system in around 30 different type of Distribution Centers.
- Having strong process flow knowledge in the following different types of distribution centers.
Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Responsible for complete implementation activities in all phases of life cycle, with hundreds of Siebel customers for the past 4 1/2 years: Siebel Installation and Administration, Configuration and Development, Integration, Testing, Deployment, Production and Post-Production Support.
- In-depth understanding and broad experience with Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM), Workflow, Assignment Manager, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) - integration objects, standard business services, http adapters, Data model, relational database concepts, installation, administration, server components, Tools.
- EIM / Data model - Perfect understanding of the Siebel Data model. Gather requirements, formulate design, perform data mapping, design EIM scripts, assist in initial data load and daily batch data loads, and tune performance according to customer’s business requirements. Mapping the data according to the business requirements.
- Workflow - Gather requirements, formulate design, design-modify-tune workflow processes, workflow policies, workflow monitor agents, runtime events, triggers, design workflow policy components in Tools, perform/support dynamic/batch workflow invocation according to customer’s business requirements.
- Assignment Manager - Gather requirements, formulate design, design-modify-tune assignment rules, assignment objects, assignment criteria, attributes in Tools, policies, triggers, perform/support dynamic, batch, interactive assignment according to customer’s business requirements.
- EAI - Gather requirements, formulate design, design-modify-tune integration objects use various out-of-the-box business services to tune the associated workflow processes, http adapters according to customer’s business requirements.
- Installation / Administration - Install and setup various server environments with all Siebel versions. Import and setup customer’s environment when required. Provide administration help for server components, synchronizing logical and physical schema, configure-tune repeating component requests, tune configuration file parameters, component parameters, interpret web server log file, etc.