- Skilled data analyst with more than 16 years of industry experience in Complex Automotive Systems, organizing, interpreting, and disseminating various types of statistical figures.
- Energetic presenter and confident communicator with the ability to circulate information in a way that is clear, efficient, and beneficial for end users.
- Creative in finding solutions to problems and determining modifications for optimal use of organizational data.
- Expert at providing realistic projections and establishing various scenarios to determine viable process strategies to utilize.
- Organized and timely in providing staff, departmental members, and executive management with reports on specific data findings and their impact on organizational growth and success.
- Collect data from ERP System (Service, Spare parts, sales, marketing, and finance ) From Microsoft SQL and Oracle Query to Represent Data Report (Excel ) Or information Report (Graphic Report )
- Report Data Template: Link Microsoft SQL Servers with Add in Tool for Excel or MBI to update Monthly or Weakley Parameter Report.
- Manage IT environments leading application running on application servers and Microsoft SQL Servers (Customize report for ERB system).
- Responsible of Implementing ERP ( Feasibility study, implementation plan, Data migration, customization hand to hand with department manager & contractor .
- Organize, extrapolate, and disseminate data across departments to be used for drawing conclusions about the success of current methods.
- Present detailed reports about the meaning of gathered data to members of management and help them identify scenarios utilizing modifications in the data.
- Organized quarterly projection data gathered by senior analysts in an orderly way for executive management.
- Reported bi - monthly data analysis findings to upper management to use in making organizational decisions.
- Participated in collecting, organizing, and interpreting data along with fellow colleagues.
- Worked with advanced calculations to draw conclusions about data findings.
- Assisted superiors with interpreting data and compiling it in an organized manner.
- Presented detailed reports each quarter to upper management alongside my apprentice supervisor.
- Understand project requirements and develop design specifications ( oracle Project )
- Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements For ( oracle project )
- Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations.
- Develop Oracle reports, database procedures
- Modify existing codes to optimize Oracle applications.
- Assist in system integration and acceptance testing and perform bug fixes less experienced staffs on programming guidelines.