- 30 years of IT experience working in various phases of the application development cycle - Analyysis, Design, Development and Support. Expertise in complete Software Development Life Cycle and ability to work as the primary interface between business and IT.
Lead Oracle Applications Engineer
- Lead developer for O2C integration.
- Lead developer for HTTP interface between Oracle Applications and ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination.
- Applications DBA for Oracle Integrations Team for both EBS Release 12 and Oracle Fusion Applications.
- Created process to maintain Regime to Rate flow EBS Release 12.
- Created Tax Flows on the Fly feature to allow hands off maintenance of Regime to Rate Flow.
- Created framework for the User Exit to bypass Tax Calculation.
- Created Flexible system process to rapidly rollout new systems for Oracle Integrations Team.
- Implemented Oracle XML DB generation of interface between EBS and ONESOURCE IDT.
- Created solution for Document at a Time process to allow EBS Order Management to comply with Dell’s requirements for tax determination.
- Developed process for creating secure connection with Oracle Wallet.
- Lead efforts for installing and updating Oracle Fusion Applications systems.
- Lead efforts for installing and updating Oracle RDBMS systems (10g, 11g, 12c).
Oracle Applications Consultant
- Created and tuned lead generation reports and processes.
- Maintained interface with Oracle Lead Management module.
- Assisted in performance tuning of Oracle Financials.
- Created process for secure file transmission using pgp.
Sr. Database Engineer
- Designed Database for Pole Attachment Data Management System (PADMS) project.
- Project involved aggregating data from multiple legacy systems to create holistic representation of power poles and their attachments to generate rental revenue from attachments.
- Designed staging and operation data stores.
- Created API to allow legacy systems to upload data into PADMS.
- Created process to load initial data into PADMS.
- Created process to maintain updates into PADMS.
- Member of team to create PL/SQL interfaces from Operational Data Store into Data Warehouse for Footwear Planning.
- Created 4 of 6 interfaces.
- Assisted other team members with performance tuning.