- I am Oracle E - Business Suite R12 Financial Management Certified Implementation Specialist with outstanding work ethics that have 16 years of hands on experience in Oracle E-Business Suite, client facing effective communicator, with solid Accounting educational and experience background, three full implementations covering wide spectrum of business process fit/gap analysis, functional design/requirement & configuration, preparing BR100 & MD050, writing test script, and technical tasks.
- I worked in functional capacity in AR, AP, FA, CE, OM, PO & GL, in Oracle E-Business Suite R11i & R12.
Specialties: Oracle Financials Release 11i (11.5.9 & 11.5.10), R12 (12.1.3 & 12.2.2) AP, AR, GL, FA, CE, E-Business Tax, Vertex, P2P, SLA (Sub-ledger Accounting), XML Publisher, Discoverer, GL Wand, Report Wand WEB ADI, Interface Design, Gap Analysis, Business Process and Detail Analysis, SOX Change Management, AME, and Team Lead.
Tools: Oracle SQL Developer, Web (ADI), Financial Statement Generator (FSG), Discoverer, AME, Data Load, Visio, Excel, Share Point, Excel4apps, Toad, Samanage help desk, Panaya patch testing, OBA (Oracle Business Accelerators).
Sr. Oracle Business Analyst
- Provided daily support for Oracle R12 production Finance modules (AP, AR, GL, FA, CE, EB-Tax & PO), enhancement projects including system Integration testing and User Acceptance testing with the business users to ensure a high quality delivery.
- Analyzed existing operational processes and identify gaps with the processes/systems.
- Performed hands-on configuration of Oracle EBS modules to meet business requirements and design.
- Created custom reports utilizing SQL, Report Wand and Discoverer.
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve business process issues and identify business process improvement opportunities.
- Designed, managed and implemented patches, upgrades and enhancements.
- Ensured that training and documentation materials are effective and up-to-date.
- Provided functional application and business expertise to support end users
- Worked with Oracle Support to resolve issues.
- Designed appropriate system solutions, translate business requirements into system functionality.
Sr. Consultant/ Manager
- Responsible for consulting on Oracle engagements for Finance modules (AP, AR, GL, FA, CE) including implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications.
- Lead functional workshops educating customers on the product.
- Developed future process flows and requirement.
- Guided and conducted unit testing and comprehensive testing.
- Worked with technical resources on data conversions and custom reports.
- Conducted end user training and development of training materials.
- Performed application and process-specific training activities to educate technical and non-technical users of the solutions you configure and support.
- Documented system configurations and system application test protocols, in support of quality compliance validation.
Sr. Oracle Functional Analyst
- Led the requirements gathering, solution design and configurations, testing, training and go live support.
- Configured the General ledger, Payables, Receivables, and the fixed assets modules.
- Led the production support for all modules (AP, AR, GL, FA, PO, INV), including the close process and global GL consolidation.
- Led data conversion for three years of financial balances to Oracle GL.
- Trained end users locally and internationally, prepared user reference manual and user operational Guides.
- Designed & implemented inbound/outbound interfaces for Oracle AP/AR for payments, invoices, and banks.
- Implemented Oracle Discoverer for GL, AP, and AR, for ad-hoc reporting.
Sr. Oracle Financials Functional Analyst
- Functional team member in the implementation of Oracle Accounts Payables, Receivables and General Ledger 11i. Project responsibilities included business process requirements, documentation, training, and data conversions.
- Led the production support for Oracle Financials, including Oracle Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, and Accounts Payables.
- Led the implementation and design of Oracle Business Intelligence reporting tool Discoverer to fulfill reporting needs. Project responsibilities included gathering reporting requirements, report development, data validation, process documentation and user training.
- Led the monthly financial closing and reporting process from system perspective, including preparation of monthly and yearly financial closing schedule, preparation of monthly financial reporting packages, maintaining Oracle General Ledger and Hyperion chart of accounts mappings.
- Developed internal audit control procedure and approval forms for security access, production data update, delete, or change in Oracle Financial Applications. Assignment involved developing comprehensive flowcharts for the business processes.