- At least 4 years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud HCM (Core HR, Compensation & Benefits) including HDL, HCM Extract, BI reporting, Fast Formulae.
- At least 10 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- Drive the requirement workshops and CRP sessions for the customer.
- Perform FIT/GAP, map the customer business requirements to HCM Cloud, design and configuration.
- Candidate should be proficient in all the delivered HCM processes and reports, suggest best practices.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Communication and Analytical skills
- Will need to be proficient in approvals, roles and security to maintain the integrity of the system
- The knowledge on OTBI and HCM extracts is a must
- Should have onsite offshore work model experience with ability to extract work from offshore and lead team
- Should have prior technical development experience in interface, report, forms, EDI integration
Lead Consultant - Oracle HCM Cloud - Techno Functional
Confidential, San Rafael, CA
- Support day to day Production Support issues raised by Business teams related to Oracle HCM Cloud system
- Working with Offshore consultants as well as managing client stakeholder expectations
- Responsible for solving all HCM related product issues from Business and other stakeholders, track all interfaces (ADP, Benefit, 3rd party) to make sure the inbound and outbound data are transferred as scheduled
- Conduct elaborate meetings with Client to gather business requirements to develop new business functionalities and changes in the existing business functionalities
- Being proactive in problem solving, initiate innovative ideas to enhance user experience in the HCM system.
- Additional responsibilities will include testing the quarterly patch in HCM Cloud
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.