- Over 8+ years of IT experience as an Automation engineer and as an Oracle Applications developer in all aspects of Process Automation Life Cycle (PALC), Software development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Expertise in Customization, Upgrading, Implementation, and Post - Production support of oracle applications 11i/R12 and in documenting technical and designs using Applications Implementation Methodology (AIM)
- Proficient in all phases of Oracle Applications R12 implementation/Support with major focus in Oracle Supply Chain Module (INV, OM, PO), financials (GL, AR, AP), AOL, iProcurement, iSupplier, iPayment and System Administration module
- Designed and implemented Extension/Customization of Oracle Forms, Reports and XML Publisher
- Expertise in the functional flow of Procure to Pay (PTP), Order to cash (OTC) and very good understanding of Multi-org & TCA architectures
- Strong programming experience in creating Procedures, APIs, Packages, Functions, Triggers views, collections (nested tables and arrays), records, Tables, Synonyms, Sequences, Materialized views, Constraints, Indexes and other database objects using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Proficient in Data conversions between Modules via interfaces and APIs, using SQL*loader, UTL FILE, PL/SQL procedures to transfer data from Legacy systems to Oracle tables.
- Extensive Experience in designing, developing, implementing and customizing RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflow) Components
- Expert in System Administrator and Applications Developer responsibilities such as Creation of Users, Responsibilities, Functions, Menus, Request Sets, Value Sets, Flex Fields, Working with Profile Options and Registration of Concurrent Programs
- Experience in creating, managing and resolving TAR/SR (Technical Assistant Request or Service Request) with Oracle Support and Blue Prism. Managed and monitored TAR’s for several P1 issues
- Expert in preparing Technical specifications (MD070), Functional Specifications (MD050), Conversion Mapping Documents (CV050), user training manuals, test procedures document preparation.
- Extensive experience in using SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UNIX, and Shell Scripts.
- Extensive experience with AOL to develop Flex fields, Lookups, Validation sets, Concurrent programs, Profile Values, Request Sets registration, and Responsibilities.
- Proficient in writing Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in building Blue Prim processes and business objects for various business systems robots using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand. Efficient in managing robot’s workloads using Blue Prism Work queues
- Good experience of working as SME in collaborating and influencing the company stakeholders to promote simplification, standardization and innovation to ensure risk estimation and minimization
- Design solutions, Implemented Blue Prism framework (Connectors, VBO, ACI, Process studio, control room and System manager) to update the Provider directory from excel
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism environment through Control room and involved in post-production support with deployment of more than 10 bots
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills, ability to work either independently or in a team, strong analytical, problem solving capabilities and skills to perform multitask
Automation Tools: QTP 10.0, Blue Prism 6.0, UC4
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, MS Access 2010
Database Tools: SQL*Loader, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Management Studio 2014
Development Tools: XML Publisher, Oracle Development Suite 10g, JDeveloperSQL Developer, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio 2013
Document Methodologies: MD.050, MD.070, MD.120, TE.020, CV.040
ERP Applications: Oracle Applications R11, R12
Operating Systems: Windows 98/ XP/Vista/Win7/Win 10, Unix, Mainframes
Oracle ERP Modules: Financial Modules (AR, GL, AP)
SCM Modules (OM, PO, INV, iProcurement, iSupplier): AOL, System Administration.
Programming Languages: C#.Net, ASP.net, Core Java, Java Script, VB Script, Shell Scripting
Repositories and CM Tools: Git hub, SVN, Team Foundation Server
Taxing Tools: Vertex O Series 6.0 and 7.0
Testing Tools: QC 10.0, SOAP UI, IBM Jazz
Web Development: HTML, XML, SOAP/REST web services
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Oracle Applications - Sr. Oracle AR Analyst
- Working on Oracle Applications R12 modules AR, PO, OM, INV, GL and was involved in all phases of the implementation and post production support.
- Supporting the Vertex tax calculation application and its interfaces by creating the new tax rules and the required setups.
- Prepared the designs for Gaps, Functional Specification documents, Test scripts, Data conversion documents, Report requirement, Configuration documents and SysAdmin setups documents.
- Built web ADIs for Suppliers, Supplier Sites, Customers, Customer Sites, Contacts, Bank Accounts and associating them to Suppliers.
- Solved performance issues with AR invoice report by using global temporary table and BULK load processes.
- Worked on Journal Import Interface, Receivables auto invoice Interface, Customer Interface and Payables Open Interface and customized several reports.
- Imported Journal information from legacy systems into the General Ledger tables using Journal Import Interface.
- Performed requirement analysis by gathering both functional and non-functional requirements based on interactions with process owners, stake holders, and designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging, Documentation, and Implementation of Business Process Solutions.
- Identified opportunity to automate manual tasks using Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technology and established Commercial-wide RPA program to deliver the first software bot in production.
- Worked on the EDI810 AR Invoice Outbound for different EDI enabled customers.
- Currently working in the implementation of several Bots on different Business Applications (Windows, Browser, Java and Mainframe based).
- Managed and helped team in Developing the Process and objects based on business requirements, also lead the Quality Assurance teams in testing the processes from Control Room
- Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies and experienced in using Blue Prism's Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials.
- Worked on spying modes like Win32, Accessibility, HTML and Region Mode.
- Reviewed & fixed Business Process Production issues using Blue Prism and Managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Used Send Email command to Email reports and errors. Identified and debugged the errors using Error Handlers.
- A onetime automation bot built to concurrently process 80,000 records split across 5 excel sheets.
- Handle multiple RPA processes independently and actively manage the clients across multiple locations.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12 (12.1.3) (PO, OM, INV, AP, AR, GL, AOL, SYSADMIN), Oracle Database 9i/10g/11g, PL/SQL, Toad, BMC Trouble Management, BMC Change Management, HP Portfolio Management, Oracle XML and e-Commerce Gateway, Bugzilla, Vertex O Series 6.0 and 7.0, Appworx (UC4 Scheduler), Blue Prism 6.0.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Oracle Applications - Oracle PO Analyst
- Worked on Confidential Wireline and Wireless implementation of Procure to Pay (P2P) cycle including Requisitions, Purchase orders, Receipts and interfacing to Account Payables. Order to Cash (O2C) cycle including Order Entry, Order Booking, Pick Release, Ship Confirm, and Interfacing to Receivables.
- Was involved in various enhancements, implementations and regular support activities on Oracle E-Business suite including setups on Suppliers, Items, Organizations, Territories, sourcing roles.
- Involved in setups like creating lookups, Profile options, DFF’s and value sets based on the requirement in Oracle Application Object Library (AOL).
- Involved in customization of Standard Oracle Reports in Purchasing and Order Management as per client requirement, using Oracle Reports.
- Developed SQL * Loader programs to load data from flat file to stage tables. Written PL/SQL procedures to validate and load the data into the Oracle Interface for the respective modules.
- Installed different OAE remote agents on the different application servers and configured them in the UC4 Tool to schedule the jobs as per the requirement.
- Worked on OAF Extensions and Personalization's in iProcurement and iSupplier.
- Developed Triggers to send Sales Order status to WMS system.
- Developing interfaces between Oracle EBS Inventory and Warehouse System Interfaces.
- Involved in Analyzing tickets raised by Business user and work upon them as per the priority.
- Worked on pointing all the Remote agents to different UC4 Master Agents during projects for testing and for U2L Conversions.
- Created different user groups in the Tool for supporting different user roles and requirements accordingly to their designations.
- Created several Jobs and Process Flows in UC4 Tool and scheduled them to run according to the business requirements.
- Created several data check jobs to avoid the multiple runs of the several jobs and Process flows during the optimization Project.
- Created NEMS Alerts to monitor various stages in the P2P and O2C life cycles to maintain a steady process.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12 (12.1.3) (PO, INV, AP, AOL, SYSADMIN), Oracle Database 10g/11g, PL/SQL, Toad, BMC Trouble Management, BMC Change Management, HP Portfolio Management, Oracle XML and e-Commerce Gateway, Bugzilla, Appworx (UC4 Scheduler).
Oracle Applications -Techno Functional Consultant
- Worked on building an interface for AP Invoices and AP Invoice Lines and Distribution information.
- Worked on Custom Interface to send the Debrief Information from Field Service to Legacy System.
- Worked on Inbound/Outbound Interfaces in AR, AP, and Projects.
- Worked on Issues with Auto Lock Box.
- Worked on Enhancements with the Journal Import in GL.
- Involved in Documents like BR100, MD50, and MD70.
- Worked on Oracle Discoverer Reports.
- Worked on Purchase Orders, Check Templates, and Order Detail Reports using BI Publisher/XML Publisher.
- Was involved in GL Details analysis report for gathering requirements from the users to identify the data to be archived.
- Was responsible for customizing the Standard Business rules provided by Informatica as per the requirements of the client.
- Involved in day to day Activities and monitoring the Archive Jobs in the Weekends.
- Worked on extensions to send the Tagalong Items along with the Manufactured Items from IBS to SAP.
Environment: Oracle R12, GL, AP, AR, OM, INV, Projects, Field Service, Shell Scripts, Oracle 11g, TOAD, Pl/Sql, Forms 11g, Reports 11g, BI PUBLISHER, Oracle Discoverer 10g, Windows 2K
Oracle Applications Technical Consultant
- Development/Customize the RICE components like Reports in Oracle Applications R12 and Custom application which is integrated with Oracle Applications to get the output as per requirement.
- Developed staging tables, conversion routines and PL/SQL API to load the Open Legacy Purchase Orders (PO), Open Sales Order (OM) and Suppliers (AP) from legacy system.
- Written an API for Converting the Invoice Payments (AP) and was able to convert all the Historical Invoice Payment History into Production.
- Responsible for converting the entire Historical Purchase Orders (PO) using Import standard Purchase Orders into Production.
- Invoked standard API’s within custom packages for creating and updating Customer, Sites and Contacts.
- Designed, developed and documented an inbound interface for AP Invoices from windows based applications from 11i to R12.
- Responsible for the deliverables of the RICE team (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions).
- Responsible for running the Open Interface to import data from OM interface tables into the base tables.
- Developed an interface program to load data from custom tables to interface tables and then created journals into Oracle General Ledger as per business requirements.
- Creating staging tables required for loading the legacy data and loading the staging tables with the legacy data using SQL Loader.
- Designed and developed Custom PL/SQL API to generate PDF Quotations report and to send email notification with PDF attachment and to fax the report.
Environment: Oracle Applications R12, 11.5.10 (Financial, Inventory, Shipping) Forms 10g/9i/6i, Reports 10g/9i/6i, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UTL Scripts, TOAD, Subversion).