- Nine(9) years of experience as an Oracle Financial Functional Consultant experience in multiple End - to-End Implementation projects
- Functional and Business experience in Oracle ERP in a variety of large Projects with Full Life Cycle Implementations, Upgradation and Post Production
- Support of Oracle Applications including applications such asI-expense, I-supplier and I-procurement for R12 implementation.
- Experience in maintaining documentation and using the Application Implementations Methodology (AIM), which includes Business Functional Requirement analysis, Understanding AS-IS & TO-BE process, Gap analysis and providing solution design and building RICE components as a part of fit gap analysis, System configuration and testing (BP 80, RD20,BR30,BR 100, MD 50, CV 40 &TE 40).
- Experience in preparing RD050, BP080, BR100, BR110, MD050, and other AIM Documents
- Experience in providing application requirements gathering, designing, development, functional and technical documentation, and debugging. Performing business process mapping, Gap analysis and user .
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with good written and verbal communication skills and very comfortable in interacting with all levels of business management.
- Extensive knowledge on FSG reports configurations and experience on change management tools such as STAT quest.
Oracle ERP: Oracle Financials R12&11i - GL, AP, AR, CE, FA, E-B Tax, PO, expense, Sys Admin, SLA, P2P, O2C and A2R.
Other Tools: Web ADI, Toad, Data Loader, Discoverer, OBIE, SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus and MS Office.
Oracle ERP Financials Consultant
- Handling Month-end close activities and reconciliation for GL, AP, PO and FA modules.
- Resolving Finance issues that occurred during production and provide Month end support to the above financial modules along with delivering the reports of the close.
- Running the CIP and Standard FA Reports for the different Books. Interacted with the end users and demonstrated the functionality in detail.
- Responded to Users requests to run programs, reports and requests for their daily duties.
- Prepared materials with screen shots, exercises and presentations for critical end users.
- Supported Oracle Financial modules which involved daily issues and new customizations and enhancements based on the changing requirements.
- Working actively with DBAs to apply Change Control (CRs) in PRD and to migrate solutions.
- Worked with Oracle Support to resolve the critical Production issues.
- Used TOAD to open multiple instances and query tables using SQL and to either run reports, figure out issues or get some data for analysis.
- EDI monitoring for Supply Chain inbound & outbound data which involves resubmission of failed orders, reporting incorrect POs to users, approving POs and identifying any issues with scanned orders daily.
Confidential, Kerrville, TX
Oracle Financial Functional Upgrade Analyst
- Preparing BR100, MD050, TE40, TE50, CRP execution, User and coordinating with technical teams on Oracle Apps related Custom design validation for integration between Oracle Apps and legacy applications.
- Completed Multi-Org configuration by creating a new Organization Structure by creating new Business Group, Legal Entity, Set of Books and Operating Unit.
- Worked on the Configurations of AP, GL, AR, Cash Management, I-Expense, I-Receivables.
- Conducted Regression testing to examine the effects of a new Org on the previous Org.
- Successfully provided Technical and Functional support to the users, testers and Business System Analysts.
- Communicated with business users about the implementation and requirement gathering questionnaire, explaining oracle’s functionality extension from R12 vs. 184.108.40.206 within oracle financials
- AP- Defined invoicing information including payment terms, invoicing and accounting rules, territories and invoice sources. Defined accounting options, methods of accounting, realized gain / loss account, unallocated revenue account, auto cash rule set.
- Setup Oracle Payables includes Payment Terms, Banks and Bank Accounts, Define Quick codes, Define Financial Options and Payable Options and Defined Corporate books, fixed assets categories, assets keys etc.
- AR - Defined receivable activities for misc. receipts, finance charges, bank charges, defining distribution sets. Worked on receipt class, specifying creation method, payment method, defining collectors and aging buckets. Created customer profile classes, attaching payment terms, collectors, matching receipts, statement cycle to profile classes.
- Set up transaction types, invoices, guarantee, deposit, and credit memos, debit memos.
- Customized collector’s portal to add additional transactions and customer information in Advanced Collections.
- Preparing of all the Functional Specification Documents (FSD), Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Data Mapping Documents (DMD) and Functional Testing Documents.
- Worked in the process of unit testing, System Integration Testing (SIT), performance testing, regression testing.
- Documented Functional Design, Applications Setups & User Manuals Provided with useful to the users in GL, AR, OM, INV and PO Modules.
- Developed UPK simulations for Oracle EBS Inventory & Quality, PS (Production Scheduling), and Siebel CRM (Customer Relationship Management) application and Developed basic navigation UPKs and courseware
Confidential, Boston, MA
Oracle EBS Financial Functional Consultant
- Conducted business requirements gathering
- Analyzed processes and recommended process improvements for P2P and O2C cycles
- Implementation of BR 100 for i-expenses
- Created BR100 Setup Documents for several GL Sets of Books for various regions. Also worked on Parent GAAP, IFRS and Secondary Sets of books.
- Creation of Fixed Assets BR100 for Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- System Administrator for the company. Controlled user access. Provided Corporation wide support for GL, AP, AR, FA and i-Expenses.
- Single point of contact for Technical and Development team based in India. Functional liaison between financial system users and the Development team.
- Provided live support and technical assistance for all users across the globe under iExpenses and Workflow administrator. Setting up vacation rules and permanent delegates for Expense report routing. Troubleshooting iExpense reports stuck in different queues. Lead Finance Change Management member for AP and iExpense support.
- Creation and maintenance of Rollup codes and Financial Information System (FIS) codes for hierarchy maintenance and rollup groups, used to consolidate data from the Financial Data Warehouse (FDW).
- Creation of Custom Oracle Fixed Assets Register Reports.
- Worked on creation of Custom User forms and functionalities, protect access fields and free fields.
- Worked on creation of Custom responsibilities for X-ref mapping and Closing Process Dashboard, setting up of tax codes and Fund Codes.
- Worked on BI Discoverer to extract information.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting system wide issues registered on two different issue tracking system - ISM and REMEDY.
- Involved in Unit Testing and System Testing (TE20 and TE40).
- Conducted Finance Transformation and to outsource Payables and Reconciliation Department to a third-party service provider.
Confidential, Bethpage, NY
Oracle Financial Functional Analyst
- Identified Business Requirements & detailed Solution Design for GL, AP and AR Modules.
- Supported Post-Upgradation from 11i to R12 phase for Oracle Financials Modules.
- Resolved issues being raised by users and reviewed major setups in the financial Modules.
- Involved in post-production troubleshooting exercises, bug fixes, raising SRs and working with Oracle Support for escalating issues and finding resolutions.
- Resolved the issues related to payment processing, payment authorization, and suppliers
- Resolved the issues related to automatic refund of credit card charges stuck in the receivable workbench
- Configured the Refund process in AR and the Automation of invoices in AP
- Resolved the issues related to automatic clearance of receipts, aging bucket report, credit snapshot report, customer statement report
- Setup PO module and matching options with AP invoices.
- Involved in documentation of Frequent Mistakes and Error made by end-user in application based on issue log register.
- Ran diagnostic scripts using toad and then gave input to technical team.
- Worked with Oracle Technical Support to resolve the critical issues through SR.
- Configuration and implemented the Global Consolidation System (GCS) for the Company.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Oracle Apps Functional Analyst
- Prepared and maintained business requirement gathering documents BR 100, BR 30, functional extension and design document MD 50 and identified GAPS.
- Carried out operational analysis (AS-IS), solution design (TO-BE), Building Stage along with configuration of Oracle Financials GL(General Ledger) and AP (Accounts Payable)
- Coordinated CRP’s and was involved in Test Scripts preparation (TE 40), for GL & AP.
- Business communications for the system updates and meeting the deadlines for the implementation.
- Configured, Accounting setup manager, COA Structure, Segments, Values Sets, Flex fields, Account qualifiers and Segment Qualifiers, Cross Validation Rules, Security Rules, Calendar and Currencies.
- Expertly defined, configured and implemented Rollup Groups, Aliases, Dynamic Insertion, Accounting Calendar, Summary Accounts, Intercompany accounts, and consolidation ledgers.
- Setting up Standard, Statistical & Recurring Journals, Suspense Account and Mass Allocation formulas.
- Super users & power users before start of CRP2.
- Involved in Period Closing & Reconciliation with GL
- Setting up Global consolidation & multi reporting currency & developed FSG Reports for customized Financial Statements.
- Created users and granted responsibilities to the defined users.
- Setting up legal entity, business group and operation unit.
- Setup AP payable system options, financial options, payable options, suppliers and operating units.
- Defined Invoice attributes, payment attributes - Approve, hold and release, special calendar, payment formats, pay group, payable document.
- Worked in Payment process profiles, defined banks, bank accounts & documents.
- Supported month end closing for AP.
- Setup CE and created CE Responsibilities
- Reviewed the current reconciliation process in Cash Management and designed business process and system has been configured and tested to meet the Business requirements
Confidential, Houston, TX
Oracle Financials Functional Analyst
- Requirement gathering, current business process analysis, re-engineering and designing of business process, system configuration and system testing.
- Designing key Accounting Flex field structure (COA) for Ledger and configured with Multi Org and Multi Reporting Currency set up.
- Defining system controls, intercompany accounts, summary accounts, journal sources, and journal categories.
- Defining various currencies for multi-currency operations and currency translation, conversion, and revaluation for consolidation purposes.
- Set-up of cross validation rules for various GL codes. Configuring Sub-leger accounting process to GL. Defining security rules at segment level.
- Configuring and designing the payable process by setting up all mandatory options (Financial, Payable System & payable) to meet requirements such as batch invoices, batch payments, and employee expense reports.
- Set up Fixed Assets including defining category, location, and asset key flex fields.
- Defined the prorate convention; prorate calendar, depreciation rate and calendar, fiscal calendar, book controls and system controls.
- Designed and configured Location and Fixed Assets Key Flex Fields, Asset Books, Asset Categories, Asset Sub-Categories, Asset Depreciation, Fiscal Calendar, Prorate Calendar, Security by Book.
- Defined Asset TAX Book, Quick Additions, CIP Additions, Mass Additions & Capitalized CIP Assets.
- Performed Asset Transfer, Mass retirement, Reinstate the retirement and Mass Changes in Assets.
- Worked on Construction in Process (CIP) assets, adjustments, and classification of assets.
- Grouped assets associated with a specific project, department, and location to track CIP assets in the organization.
- Configured CRP’s, Prepared Test Scripts, Test plan, Test Scenarios, User Manuals, plan for UAT, user feedback integration.
- Prepared Cut- over, listing down all Pre- & Post Go- live tasks and involved in Post-Production support.
- Created/Maintained Business Process Documents BP80, RD-20,BR-30, BR-100, MD-50, TE-40, CV-40 for requirement gathering, process design, system configurations, custom reports, discoverer reports and conversions (RICE) and test scripts in AIM methodology as part of project implementation task.