- Hands - on experience delivering proven results in recruiting IT professionals.
- Extensive experience staffing executives, sales, marketing, finance, and HR professionals,
- Oracle Supply Chain planning, cloud, SaaS and IT in all areas.
- Working closely with hiring managers in going through the process and couching when needed.
- Excellent experience using Oracle Taleo and Job Diva for talent tracking
- Focus on finding staff in the areas of Oracle, Salesforce.com, Microsoft and Java specialists.
- Well networked across various industries for optimum talent pool opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, market knowledge and outstanding negotiation and closing skills.
Resource Management tools: Oracle Taleo applicant tracking, Applicant TrackingSystems, MS Access, FoxPro, Excel, Microsoft Office Outlook
Job Boards: Hotjobs.com, CareerBuilder.com, LinkedIn.com,Monster.com, Dice.com, Craigslist, Zoom Info, Talent Hook, Corp to Corp and Indeed.com.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Talent Acquisition Professional Services
- Corporate Oracle Professional Project Staffing for Jade Global
- Handled all recruiting and project staffing for the company.
- Used Oracle Taleo for applicant tracking
- Hired full time employees and contractors Re-designed the recruiting strategy whichresulted in growing the business from $1 million to $15 million in 5 years.
- Secured the talent pool within budget guidelines without sacrificing quality of talentsecured.
- Created and executed recruiting plans to fill client requirements.
- Created job descriptions and job leveling across the company
- Used social and professional networking sites such as LinkedIn to identify and source
- Candidate generation included Google searches, DICE, The Ladders networking groups and candidate referrals
- Networked through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and
- Responsible for Contracts, Agreements and other documents with Vendors and Independent Contractors
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Developed a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Researched and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Maintained regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Reviewed applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Ensured appropriate Confidentiality and Non-compete Documents were signed with
- Vendors/Independent Contractors prior to any customer discussions
- Established relationship and managed Vendors for resourcing.
Sr. Executive Search Consultant
- Managed searches for Sr. Management in product support, Hardware Validation, Supply Chain Planning, Software Design, Global Account Managers, Principal Technical Consultants and Pre-sales systems Engineers
- Recruited Senior Software Architects and Microsoft .NET developers, senior level Program Managers, Principal Systems Engineers with Top Secret clearance in Radar, GPS, Flight Test, and Radar Anti-jam technologies
- Senior Level Software Engineers with skills set in the following areas. VoIP, C++, Windows, Winsock. Win 32, APIs, TCP/IP, SS7, SIP, Codec’s G.711, G729, Intranet Portal Software, Sockets and Streams and System Level programming
- Recruited Sales Reps, Sales Managers, Project Managers, Sales Engineers, Hardware and Software Engineers
- Part of a successful team launching new talent strategy for selling new technical solutions
- Gained experience in the VoIP-telecommunications business space
- Full life-cycle recruiting practices and recruiting passive candidates from competitors
Senior HR Staffing Consultant
- Successfully hired 45 exempt level technical candidates within a nine month period
- Recruited various level candidates to include system level software development, NONSTOP Kernel, Compiler, EJB, CORBA, Java, C++, OOP, OOD, TUXEDO, NSK, Guardian, Software
- Development Managers, Senior Software Developers, QA Engineers and Administrative staff
- Software Development Directors and VP’s and Benefits Administration.
- Established new client base for various technical companies and startups.
- Successfully recruited and placed technical exempt and non-exempt candidates usingvarious Internet sites: Dice.com, Brassring.com, Hotjobs.com, Monster.com, etc.
- Marketed and recruited in the areas of Engineering, Client/Server Application Development, UNIX Systems Administration, QA Engineering, Oracle Developers, Network Engineering, Technical Writers, Systems Level Programming Engineers, Product Marketing and Product Management