- Background includes 10 years of Business System Analyst experience working with ERP systems such as of SAP ECC and Oracle EBS (11i/R12).
- Involved in different phases of implementation of SAP ECC and Oracle EBS including Business Process Engineering, As - Is study, To-Be process, GAP analysis, troubleshooting, testing, production support, end-user documentation.
- Extensive knowledge Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and Project Management, Resource Management, Project Accounting processes and systems.
- Thorough understanding of SAP HCM, CO, MM, SD, PM module and sub module configuration, maintenance functions, and their integration with PS.
- Expertise with analytical reporting, using SQL, and advanced excel features like pivot tables, charts, and macro (VBA).
- Creative problem solver with proven success at accessing the situations and developing innovation and TEMPeffective solutions dat produce desired results.
Confidential, Duluth, Georgia
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Maintain Employee and External Employee Master Data for Personnel Administration.
- Created Organizational units, jobs, positions and maintain relationships for Organizational Management
- Perform different Personnel Action and maintain and created work schedules for Time Management
- Configured different data entry profiles for Cross Application Time Sheets (CATS); support experienced in CATS integration with CO, MM-SRV, and Multi-Resource Scheduling (MRS).
- SAP Material Management (MM) - Support External Services Management (SRV) and integration with CATS for contingent worker services procurement as Goods receipt, Goods issue, Transfer posting, Goods Movement types.
- Create and maintain project, WBS, network, and Activity.
- Integration knowledge of PS with CO Cost Planning, Settlements, Results Analysis, Resource Planning, as well as SD, MM, HCM.
- Working knowledge of Commercial Project Management (CPM) integration with FI/CO, MRS, and SD modules.
- Provide maintenance support for order setup, order types, T&M Resource-Related Billing (RRB) and Debit Memo Request (DMR).
- Support Time and Material (T&M) projects with RRB & Resource Planning, and External Services Procurement.
- Maintain Pricing Condition for billing.
- Maintain Activity Type tied to cost element, Activity Price Planning for cost rates, and activity cost for labor.
- Maintain mapping tables for cost centers.
- Supporting and reconciling journal entries and postings GL Accounts.
- Developed script using Winshuttle, SAP GUI, VBA, VB scripts for batch update and search, select, update row based on value scripts for Mass data maintenance.
- Created Winshuttle transaction scripts for SAP HCM Infotypes, CATS time sheets, OM objects, PS projects/WBS, CO Activity Type Price Planning and directly posting cost for labor hours, and PM Requirement Profile for MRS (Multi-Resource Scheduling).
- Performed data maintenance and migration using Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) and SAP GUI scripting.
- QuickViewer and SAP Query ad hoc reporting joining various SAP tables, and created custom reports in SAP BOBJ/BI.
- Created SQL queries to extract data from Legacy system (Oracle 11i) for data migration gap analysis and data reconciliation.
- Lead the efforts of requirement gathering and process analysis, document business processes to be automated, determine the best RPA solution, develop scripts, and conduct UAT for end-to-end processes using Automation Anywhere.
- Analyze existing processes and identify RPA opportunities improvement through customization or automation.
Confidential, Raleigh, North Carolina
Oracle Financials Support Analyst
- Conducted meetings with End Users and Tier II Support Team to ensure performance efficiency and to discuss open tickets, and assisted with creating a process to close aged and critical Oracle AP, AR, and P2P tickets.
- Worked closely with Finance Team and system users on Oracle Financial issues; Maintained the Functional Specification Document (MD050) and testing results.
- Supported Oracle EBS patches, upgrades, and maintenance activities; Collaborated with the Development Teams on customization bugs, and worked with Oracle Support to resolve application issues and bugs on Service requests.
- Interacted with IT and business stakeholders to gather, analyze, and evaluate requirements for to-be system; provided gap analysis between systems being decommissioned and the new to-be system.
- Prepared project artifacts such as Functional Specification, Use Cases, Test Cases, and Data Flow diagrams.
- Created test cases and perform regression testing through the functional user interface utilizing Quality Center (Mercury) suite.
- Troubleshoot to TaylorMade’s custom Order Management and Supply Chain system, Oracle patch updates, and deployment, installation, and setup of third party applications.
- Led and assisted on multiple project initiatives to help support implementation of third-party applications and upgrades to Order Management; Liaison between the distribution center, inventory management and logistic departments.
- Developed SQL statements using SQL Developer to insert, delete, and update inventory items as well as created ad-hoc queries.
Confidential, Duluth, Georgia
Business Systems Analyst
- Partnered with the business and Technical SME; provided global implementation and support for end-users for Oracle Projects (Costing, Billing, Project Management, and Project Resource Management).
- Utilized LoadRunner for performance testing as well as mass updates.
- Extensively provided Production Support, Testing, Go to Live, End-user training, and UAT for Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), iExpense, Oracle Time & Labor (OTL), Project Billing, and Project Costing.
- Work on Production issues related to PA interfacing with HRMS, Oracle Time & Labor (OTL), and Financials.
Platforms: UNIX, Windows XP/7/10
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server, Access, MySQL, UniVerse
Applications: MS Word, Excel, Visio, OneNote, Oracle 11i/R12 (HR, Self-Service, Quoting, Order Management, Inventory, iProcurement, iReceivable Workflow, Project Accounting (PA), AR, AP, GL, Oracle Time and Labor, and ), SAP ECC (SD, HCM, FICO, PS, CATS, MM, BOBJ), SAP Query, SQL Navigator, Toad, Brio, LoadRunner, Winsuttle, SQL Developer, ServiceNow ITIL Service Management, HP Quality, Concur, Automation Anywhere