PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: TECHNICAL SKILLS
Programming: Core Java, JSP, Servlet
J2EE Frameworks: Jersey 2.x, Spring 3.x, Struts 2, Hibernate 3.x
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere 8, JBoss AS, Glassfish, Tomcat 6.x, 7.x, 8.x
Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, Postgre SQL, MySQL
Versioning Tools: TFS,Rational ClearCase, SVN, GIT, VSS
Bug Tracking Tools: SQuIDS, HP QC, Rational ClearQuest
Build Tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, Netbeans, JBOSS Developer Studio, IntelliJ
OS: Confidential /7/10 Server 2003/2008, RedHat Linux, AIX
Testing Tools: SOAP UI, JMeter
Profiling Tools: IBM performance tuning toolkit, IBM Support Assistant, PMD, Secure Assist, Visual VM, JConsole
Agile tools: Version One, TFS
API management: IBM api manager, IBM WSRR
- Design and develop the application to start processing 810 invoices from the trading partners
- Develop application for the X12 invoice validation and routing to the claims platform.
- Work as a technical lead and onshore coordinator to liaise wif various stakeholders including business, trading partners and platform teams
- Set up and validate fifty plus trading partners on Edifecs XEngine server
- Involve in the upgrade activities of MQ Series to version 8 for all eHub applications
- Create and deliver solution architecture document, LLD, Deployment document and transition documents for the production support team
- Set up the security and certificate for consuming downstream services
- Create shell scripts for Application deployment and monitoring in AIX environment
- Provide support for PROD deployment by understanding various steps and approval cycle required for production deployment. Worked on design documents like System Module Specifications and System Interface Specification for all production deployment. Other duties are attending user stories meetings, client meetings and providing task list and estimation for the tasks involved in any future development.
- Take end to end ownership from design to implementation of the solution
Interact Gateway API
Confidential Louisville, Kentucky
Environment: IBM Web sphere 8.5.5, JDK 7, Eclipse, SVN, Jersey 2.x, Maven, AWS, IBM WSRR, IBM api manager, log4j2, Struts 2, Hibernate 3
- Develop the REST web service layer for the new enterprise marketing management application deployed in the organization using the Jersey framework
- Created the utility tools for test data management and monitoring using the Struts and Hibernate framework
- Lead the team in optimizing the api coordinating wif the performance testing using HP load runner and Jmeter. Used the IBM support assistant workbench and IBM performance toolkit to tune the server settings for optimum performance to meet the SLA
- As a new application in the organization, take ownership to host the endpoints in Humana enterprise bus for internal and external consumers. The service is set up on Datapower and IBM api manager wif enterprise level security
- Break down concepts into user stories. Prioritize the product backlog, channel requirements, discuss requirements and stories wif the development lead/manager and BA team, gatheird data and provide agile metrics
- Service is developed in compliance wif Splunk logging format and a dashboard is set up for the visual representation of api metrics
Common Enterprise function services
Environment: IBM Web sphere 7, JDK 5, Rational Software Architect, Rational Application Developer, Rational Clear Case, IFW Framework
- Onshore coordinator and lead developer to involve in discussions wif the business team to gather and finalize the requirements to provide the estimation and sizing.
- Involve in the design and development of the CEFS web service modeled on the IBM IFW framework for creating an umbrella service to talk to the various core banking services.
- Evaluate risks related to requirements implementation and testing processes.
- Develop and maintain services based architecture, utilizing IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) and WebSphere Application Server v6.0 (WAS).
- Develop SOAP web services using JAX - WS API.
- Create XML schemas for the SOAP webservices.
- Conduct API tests in the process of resolving issues raised by level 3 production support teams.
- Hosted/Participated on Level 3 Web Meetings for the project updates.
- Applied CVS version control in the developments, Used Ant as the building tool for the project.
- Provide end to end support for the application in testing, deployment and fixing production incidents.
Task Management System
Environment: JDK 1.6, JDBC, Oracle 9i, RAD, Struts 2 Windows, IBM/Unisys Mainframe
- Work as a lead developer for the application maintenance and enhancements wif responsibilities including requirement gathering, estimation, design, development and deployment.
- Create detailed Application Technical Architecture document of the project, showing detailed Presentation Tier, Business Tier, and Data Tier.
- Apply Waterfall Methodology in the development process.
- Took ownership of the BAU activities for rules refresh of the TMS business engine and as on call production support to handle high severity incidents.
- Perform JUnit testing and generated JUnit summary reports using ANT Scripts.
- Perform troubleshooting for bugs and errors, and remedied them.
- Involve in providing the testing support for various consumers of the TMS web services.
Environment: HP SM-AC-SERVICE MANAGER-ASSET CENTER, PRODUCTION OPERATIONS, SCRIPTING, QUALITY CENTER, SQL SERVER 2005-2008, Windows 2003/2008 R2
- Worked as an onsite technical lead and took the role of SME for the third party application deployment and support in the bank. The CRM tool had to be deployed onto the bank as part of the integration wif HBOS.
- Develop automated methods for the application deployment and environment setup across the web farms in multiple environments.
- Manage stakeholders from the bank and the third party for deploying patches and production support issues.
- Deploy application on TEST, QA and PRODUCTION environments. Performed functional testing in all environments.
- Played a pivotal role in the migration of the application for PPI claims and to integrate the application to the newly formed TSB bank.
Environment: JDK1.6, Struts framework, Servlets/JSP, Oracle 10g, Eclipse, Confidential, Apache Log4j
- Developed BOD xml messaging for the system to communicate wif the downstream business applications and unit testing wif test orders and reviews the XML output.
- Develop several java classes used to manage various controller parts of the project, like workflow, data process, task, session and IO managements.
- Developed and unit tested servlets for interaction wif the database using JDBC.
- Involved in designing Use Cases, Class, and Activity diagrams to add additional functionalities for the existing system.
- Developed simple/complex SQL queries wif joins, and database scripts and written SQL Procedures and functions.
- Used Test Driven Development (TDD) in the project.
- Involved in providing the testing support and fixing the issues.
C-View Customer Portal
Environment: JDK1.6, Portlets, JSR-168/286,Servlets/JSP, JBoss Portal 2.7,Oracle 10g, Netbeans 6, Dreamweaver 8, Confidential, Apache Log4J
- Designed and developed the Invoice, Milestone, Profitability and KPI modules.
- Worked in designing and developing portal widgets, portlets and deploying them to JBoss Portal Server.
- Developed JSP Pages to drive dynamic HTML content and for Session management.
- Used AJAX for form auto completion and JFreechart api’s to plot various KPI graphs.
- Created Unit testing wif JUnit framework.
- Developed the User Interfaces the system.
- Wrote portlets to communicate wif database for data retrieval using JDBC API.
- Created SQL Procedures and functions.
- Used Microsoft Visual SourceSafe (VSS) for version control.
- Involved in enhancement and bug fixing, production rollout events and live support.
Environment: JDK 1.6, JSP, Servlet, Java Script, Cold Fusion,XML, Ant, Tortoise SVN 1.3.5,Spring MVC Framework, JBoss AS4.2, Eclipse 3.1,MSSQL Server 2008
- Participated in full SDLC including requirement analysis, estimation, design, development, debugging and support of the application.
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Involved in development of Spring Controllers and Views and Data Access Objects to interact wif the database using JDBC.
- Developed simple/complex SQL queries wif joins, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and database schema update scripts.
- Coordinated wif onsite team to present timely demos and gather user feedback.
- Involved in providing the testing support and fixing the issues for the many modules in the application and handling CVS operation using SVN.
- Used UNIX command/scripts to monitor various tasks and schedules on Application and Database servers using PUTTY Client.
- Developed and used ANT / Maven build scripts to compile, package and deploy the application.
IEN Notes EIS
- Involved in developing custom XML diff and patch for configuration files of IEN Data components in Java using SAX and DOM.
- Formed and maintained business requirements and functional specification documentation.
- Involved in developing Install Script for IEN Data Components in Unix environment using shell programming.
- Involved in developing generic script to update configuration files of IEN Data components using shell programming.
- Conventions and coding standards maintained using Checkstyle.
- Involved in writing and executing unit test cases.