- About 8+ years of experience in Oracle E - Business Suite11i/R12 Design, Development, Enhancements, Customization, Implementation, Upgrades and Support activities of business applications.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills. Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate at different levels within the organization with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good ability to handle multiple tasks with strong technical aptitude and learning skills to adapt the rapid changing technologies and implementing the same at work.
- Technical expertise in Oracle E-Business Suite Financial/Manufacturing modules like INV, OM, PO, iProcurement, WIP, BOM, AP, AR, GL, FA,OKS and IB.
- Has excellent functional as well as technical understanding of Order to Cash (O2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) processes.
- Very strong development and customization skills in BI tools like Reports 6i/10g, BI/XML Publisher and Discoverer 4i/10g and Forms 6i/10g.
- Well versed with the oracle OBIEE concepts and Workflow customizations using Workflow Builder.
- Good knowledge and understanding in designing, developing, implementing and customizing Oracle E-Business Suite RICEW and CEMLI components.
- Expertise in designing and developing Inbound Interface through Open Interfaces, API (Application Program Interfaces) and Data Conversion programs using PL/SQL and SQL* Loader and creating Outbound Interface using UTL FILE database utilities.
- Strong programming experience in creating Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and other database objects using SQL, PL/SQL and Shell Scripts.
- Good knowledge in using Performance Tuning utilities like Explain Plan, SQL Trace and TKPROF.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Application Framework (OAF) to extend the functionality of self-service web pages in Oracle Applications.
- Proficient in understanding Multi Org concepts and TCA architecture in Oracle Applications.
- Well versed with the concepts of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) methodology.
- Has excellent understanding of Server File System structure for Oracle Applications.
ERP: Oracle Applications E-Business Suite (EBS) 11i (11.5.9, 11.5.10), R12, INV (Inventory), OM (Order Management), Shipping (WSH), PO (Purchasing), iProcurement, Work In Process (WIP), AR (Receivables), AP (Payables),GL (General Ledger), BOM (Bills of Material), HRMS (Human Resources), Payroll, OKS (Service Contracts)
Oracle Tools: Toad, SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, Forms 6i/10g, Reports 6i/10g, BI/XML Publisher, Discoverer 4i/10g, Workflow Builder 2.6, SQL*Loader, JDeveloper, VI Editor, Putty, WinSCP, Kintana
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, MS Access, My SQL
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C, XML, HTML, Java, UNIX/Linux Shell Scripting
Operating Systems: Windows (XP/Vista/7), Unix, Linux
Oracle Applications Techno-Functional Consultant
- Actively involved in various Upgrade, Enhancements, Implementation, Development and Support activities for Oracle EBS R12 P2PMulti-Org stream
- Supported Oracle EBS Applications by providing solutions to issues across various applications such as PO, AP, GL, FA, iProcurement and Inventory by communicating with client on daily basis to understand the requirements.
- Actively involved in all the phases of development project such as Analysis, Requirement Gathering, preparing Functional and Technical Design, Coding, Unit Testing, System Testing, User Testing and Production support.
- Involved in end to end integration of Oracle EBS system with the third party e-invoicing and supply chain solution provider Trade shift.
- Developed new outbound (Purchase Orders (PO)) and inbound (Advanced Shipment Notifications (ASN), Purchase Order Confirmation and Credit Notes) interfaces with Trade shift for performing validations and exchanging XML documents using SFTP.
- Generated and parsed XML files for outbound and inbound processes.
- Implemented new interfaces (Purchase Order, ASN and Order Confirmation) and integration adapter for Oracle EBS integration with Procure-To-Pay (P2P) and Supply Chain Cloud solution provider SAP Ariba.
- Interfaces are responsible for generating and parsing the cXMLs that are exchanged with Ariba Network by making RESTful API calls using Oracle database HTTPS utility.
- Deployed Application and Database security certificates in Oracle EBS to allow secure and seamless communication with Ariba Network through iProcurment punch outs and Integration adapters.
- Customized interfaces to accommodate the new Light Account feature as provided by Ariba Network.
- Customized the PO Requisition Approval Workflow to include custom technical review and approval process flow for a specific group of inventory items.
- The approval notifications are sent to Responsibility Roles and responses are received from User Roles. Approval Roles are dynamically derived based on the Requestor's User setups.
- Created Workflow Notification features such as Timeouts, Post Notifications, PL/SQL Documents and HTML Messages.
- Customized OA Framework Supplier Sites Page to extend the VO (View Object) to suppress Sites that are visible from all Organizations.
- Created several new custom OA Framework Pages to provide UI for trade shift and Ariba Custom Interfaces using JDeveloper.
- The Custom pages provide visibility to the documents exchanged; processing status of XML, errors encountered and allows updates to XML statuses and setup configurations specific to Ariba and trade shift adapters.
- Responsible for leading the upgrade of Oracle Database from 11g to 12C that involves analysis, research, determining upgrade impacts on Application and Database entities, develop a comprehensive test plan, conduct and co-ordinate the test activities and status updates, aid issue resolution by implementing custom changes and raising Oracle service requests.
- Indulged in analyzing and resolving performance issues by delivering efficient solutions across multiple applications using various advanced performance tuning techniques.
- Developed a new custom outbound interface to send information from Oracle EBS system to Enterprise Asset Tracking system. Interface is responsible for extracting incremental data in the form of flat files from several functional areas such as Requisitions, Purchasing, Invoices, Inventory and Catalog Items, General Ledger and Fixed Assets as per the business rules.
- Responsible for analysis and requirement gathering and implementing the functional changes necessary to fulfill the functional aspects of outbound interface.
- Added customizations to Custom.pll to impose new rules that enforce Users to enter Project details when creating Purchase Orders that are charged to specific natural accounts.
- Customized iProcurement seeded POR Custom Packageto implement new rules that enforce Users to enter Project details when creating Requisitions that are charged to specific natural accounts.
- Created new Form Functions and performed Forms Personalization in iProcurement so as to give only Requisition and other transactions view access to the Users and not perform any shopping.
- Modified standard Un-invoiced Receipts Report using BI Publisher to add new fields to the report layout. The validations for new fields are added to PL/SQL package that builds the data model for the report.
- Developed new Outbound Interface that extracts the Period End PO Accrual accounting information after the Month End Close for various operating units and send it to the Enterprise FDM system for downstream reconciliation.
- Modified existing Purchase Document Open Interface and Receiving Interface to accommodate the requirements and additional validations for new PO Sources.
- Modified Advanced Shipment Notification (ASN) Interface to automatically reprocess the transactions that failed because PO was not in approved state.
- Provided data fix by resetting the PO to Incomplete status that is stuck with In Process state and the Workflow cannot proceed further.
- Developed new inbound interface in Fixed Assets to mass Retire and mass Reclassify the Assets from different sources and across multiple books using standard Reclassification APIs and Mass Retirement Import program.
- Developed several programs using Linux Shell scripting to implement OS level file handling functionalities such as splitting files into multiple files based on the business rules, transferring files using FTP/SFTP, reading and processing the files, extracting data from files, moving and purging files and sending E-mails.
- Developed programs in Linux that handle PL/SQL functionalities from shell such as submitting Concurrent Programs, running SQL queries and PL/SQL blocks, handling database errors, and generating concurrent program output reports.
- Used FNDLOAD utility to migrate various FND entities like concurrent programs, value sets, executable, Flex fields, Request Groups, Request Sets, etc. from one environment to another. The entities are first downloaded from database to text files and then uploaded to different environment as per the requirement.
- Developed scripts using UTL FILE utility to create and read inbound files and SQL*Loader for processing inbound files.
- Prepared Functional (MD50), Technical (MD70) and Interface Agreement documents for various development projects.
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10/R12.1.3, PO, iProcurement, AP, GL, FA, TCA, Oracle 10g/11g, Reports 10g/6i, Forms 10g/6iBI/XML Publisher,PL/SQL Developer, Putty, WinSCP, UNIX, LINUX, JDeveloper, Workflow Builder 2.6, Team Foundation Server
Oracle Applications Technical Consultant
- Involved in various Technical and Functional roles to support a GlobalR12 Upgrade for Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Responsible for handling necessary technical and functional changes for Localization/Globalization specific features used by Confidential in Payables for Latin America countries like Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Colombia.
- Played significant role in helping Client to identify the key issues and changes in the standard Migration/Upgrade process from 11i to R12and Post-Upgrade Setup changes for Localization products like Brazil Integrated Receiving, and Argentina Withholding Tax.
- Involved in constantly communicating with Oracle through Service Requests, researching and understanding the new R12 migration process introduced by Oracle, helping client to identify Pre/Post Upgrade patches and analyzing the Patch impacts
- Carried out Form Personalization in R12 for both conventional Forms and Self-Service Pages, to convert 11iZOOM functionality on various Localization Forms - Suppliers Withholding Tax Details for Argentina Payables and Collection Documents for Brazil Integrated Receiving.
- Developed one time data loader scripts using UTL FILE utilities to load and update the Asset Categories for Greece in FA and Withholding Tax codes for Argentina Suppliers as per the requirements.
- Developed PL/SQL package to aid the Month-End close process for Fixed Assets. Program is used to identify and Kill the User Sessions for logged in FA users globally, disable the required FA Responsibilities, and re-enable the responsibilities on successful completion of Period End processes
- Extensively used Linux commands and Shell Programming to develop and register programs with Oracle that helped to serve file handling, file creation and file transfer capabilities at Server level, programmatically trigger PL/SQL programs and send outbound emails.
- Converted standard RXi Fixed Asset Book Report to custom ShellProgram that will meet client requirements to generate the extract in flat file and send it to requesting user as an Email attachment.
- Used TKPROF and Explain Plan utilities to analyze poorly performing PL/SQL packages. Modified several program structures to introduce Performance Tuning techniques like Global Temporary Tables, Bulk Processing and Parallel Execution Methods to improve the performance by 90%.
- Developed Outbound Interface in Fixed Asset using UTL FILE utility to generate Tax extract and FTP file to different server locations.
- Developed process in FA to validate assets, log errors and Mass Reclassify the Categories for eligible Assets using FA RECLASS PUB.do reclass API and to Mass Reinstate Assets using FA RETIREMENT PUB.do reinstatement API.
- Supported several functionalities in GL like Mass Allocation, Recurring Journals, and FSG Reporting and Cross Validation Rules for R12 Upgrade.
- Modified custom Argentina Withholding Certificate Report using Oracle Reports 10g to include new R12 Payments (IBY) changes.
- Handled custom reports for R12 Upgrade in GL and AP like GL/FA YTD Comparison Report, Trial Balance Report, Polish Journal Ledger Report, etc.
- Documented R12 technical by creating MD70.
- Actively involved in day-to-day support activities for Oracle EBS 11i and R12 P2P Multi-Org stream by troubleshooting, providing solutions and communicating with the users through Support tickets.
Environment: Oracle EBS 11.5.10/R12.1.3, AP, PO, GL, FA, TCA, Oracle 10g/11g, Reports 10g/6i, Forms 10g/6i, BI/XML Publisher, PL/SQL Developer, Putty, Win SCP, UNIX, LINUX, Team Foundation Server
Oracle Applications Developer
- Involved in the development of custom applications to support the launch of vSphere5 products.
- Developed PL/SQL packages to handle new inventory item types (vSphere5 License /Service products) having two level nested BOMs.
- Wrote PL/SQL Package to explode the BOM items at two levels to get the Price percentage allocations for License and Service items on the Sales/RMA Orders in OM. Created new custom table to insert the Order and BOM information that is in turn used by other custom applications requiring BOM explosions for revenue recognition.
- Also exploded the BOMs for inventory items on Manual Credit memos generated in AR and brought the data in custom tables.
- Developed and registered new Forming EBS using Forms builder 6i which allows end users to query the records for Orders from a custom table and also update and save the values of BOM percentage allocations as required.
- Designed and prepared MD 70document for custom implementations related to vSphere5 products.
- Customized the AR Print Invoice Report to exclude the Zero Dollar License and Service items on the Report using Oracle Reports 6i.
- Developed PL/SQL package to detect the Errors in setups for License and its corresponding Service BOMs. The Errors are inserted in to a custom table which is used by Oracle Alert to send out the notifications to users everyday
- Customized other Applications like Bookings 1.0 and Discounts Data Mart by modifying the PL/SQL packages and tables (that processes the OM, AR and OKS data for revenue recognition), so that it can handle the new Inventory item types having two level BOM introduced for vSphere5 products.
- Involved in optimizing the code for performance using Explain Plan and Toad utilities to give 90% improvement in the time taken to run a PL/SQL concurrent program.
- Actively involved and interacted with business users to understand the required functionality that needs to be developed.
- Efficiently used Kintana tool for file version control and migration of Oracle EBS entities to various instances.
Environment: Oracle Applications (184.108.40.206) - INV, OM, BOM, AR, OKS, IB Oracle 10g, Toad, SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, WinSCP, Windows, Unix, Reports 6i, Forms 6i, Kintana
Oracle Applications and Reports Developer
- Involved in developing new reports and customizing standard reports using various report tools as per the requirement.
- Designed data models and to retrieve data for Reports and designed complex report layout.
- Developed Procedures and Packages using PL/SQL cursors that are invoked by report triggers to insert data in custom temporary tables for the use by report data model.
- Created definition and integrated reports with Oracle EBS by registering Concurrent Programs, Executable, Parameters and new Value Sets as per the requirement.
- Designed and developed new complex composite Material Shortage Report in WIP using Reports Builder 10g which provides production personnel on the shop floor with the details of inventory shortages against manufacturing work orders.
- Developed and implemented new Oracle 10g Un invoiced Receipts Report in AP that returns payables personnel with details of inventory items that has been received by company but have not yet been invoiced by vendor.
- Developed new XML Shipping Report in OM to provide staff with the information they need to prioritize and ship the customer orders. Report is developed using BI Publisher tool by creating data definition, Template definition and RTF layout template (Rich Text Format).
- Implemented Data Model design and Parameters using Reports 10g and integrated with BI Publisher definition to give an Excel output for report.
- Developed PL/SQL Procedures to validate items for open Item Interface in INV according to business requirements.
- Used SQL*Loader to transfer data from external flat files in to Oracle staging tables and developed PL/SQL procedures to validate the data
- Tuned existing custom On Hand Inventory report queries in INV to increase performance of the report
Environment: Oracle Applications R12 - INV, WIP, OM, AR,AP, PO, Oracle 10g, Reports 10g, BI Publisher, Discoverer 10g, Toad, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Putty, WinSCP, Windows, Linux
Oracle EBS Reports Developer
- Involved in developing new reports and customizing standard reports using various report tools as per the requirement for production support.
- Designed data models and wrote SQL queries to retrieve data for Reports using Oracle standard Tables and Views in various Database schemas.
- Created definition and integrated reports with Oracle EBS by registering Concurrent Programs, Executables, Parameters and new Value Sets as per the requirement.
- Customized standard AP Invoice Aging Report to add a new parameter that uses COA GL Segment1 value for the company segment at the runtime.
- Accordingly modified the layout, triggers and data model query in report definition file (.rdf) to enable the report to execute in accordance to the selection made from SRS form.
- Assisted client to transform current Crystal Reports in Payroll into ad hoc reports by developing completely new reports using Oracle Reports 10g builder.
- Developed Salary Analysis Detail and Salary Analysis Summary reports that contain payroll details for each employee at different levels like Payroll, Organization, Locations and Position in hierarchy.
- This helped to reduce the previous two step process of generating Crystal reports to a single request submission in Oracle Applications from Payroll responsibility.
- Transformed Oracle Standard RXi CIP Cost Balance Report by developing new Discoverer 10g report in Fixed Assets that identifies Construction in Process (CIP) activities for the client.
- Developed new custom folder based on SQL query that retrieves data for Worksheet and Item class to support LOV using Discoverer Administrator 10g.
- Developed new Worksheet using Discoverer Plus 10g and registered it in Oracle Applications responsibility using Discoverer Plus.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i, AP, FA, HRMS, Payroll, Oracle 10g, Reports 10g, BI Publisher, Discoverer 10g, Toad, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Putty, WinSCP, Windows, Linux