I am a dynamic, accomplished logistics professional with an extensive career including Director - level experience in leading global logistics and operations teams within multiple industries. Maximizing productivity, building a continuous improvement culture and creating world-class teams are my expertise. Whether challenged to lead the turnaround of an under-performing organization or to drive growth initiatives, I consistently deliver strong and sustainable results.
Extremely proficient with MS Office Professional, SAP EWM, SAP R3, WMS systems
Confidential, Spartanburg, SC
- Improved communication in facilities through creation of Management Operating System.
- Implemented Reward and Recognition systems to encourage employee participation in safety and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Designed and implemented warehouse layout changes and storage system identification methodology.
Americas Functional Implementation Leader/Program Manager
- Executed global logistics strategy across integrated supply chain.
- Led logistics and distribution projects in the Americas that delivered innovation, network optimization, and process improvements.
- Performed as project manager for SAP EWM implementation in largest Confidential distribution center.
Regional Director of Distribution
- Maintained year-over-year productivity improvements, driving 5% reduction in indirect spend.
- Identified best practices in distribution centers and coordinated Region-wide implementation.
Global Logistics Manager
Confidential, Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Directed global logistics department for internal and 3PL facilities.
- Accountable for safety, freight expense, and inventory accuracy.
- Negotiated LTL, truckload, ocean freight and 3PL service contracts to support global supply chain.
- Served as site communication and continuous improvement leader to support Confidential Operating System.
- Designed logistics network supporting North American customers, ensuring proper inventory levels in main distribution center in Wisconsin and remote stocking locations throughout United States from manufacturing facilities in Southeast Asia, Mexico and Wisconsin.
- Established 2 new distribution centersby analyzing inventory levels ensuring correct products in each region, increasing velocity of finished goods delivery to customers, and allowing aggressive competition of products in Southeast and Western Confidential .
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Senior Territory Logistics Specialist
- Provided spare parts logistics solutions meeting Confidential customer expectations in 2 Distribution Centers and 14 remote warehouses.
- Analyzed historical data, forecasting, budget and customer service level requirements, balancing customer support with inventory dollar targets, while providing 98% service level to companies, surpassing goals.
- Implemented SAP in Regional Distribution Center replacing legacy WMS systems