- 15 years’ experience in designing, implementing, managing projects and delivering solutions for 100+ ERP projects by following SDLC.
- Worked for various companies such as Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, etc
- Extensive experience implementing ERP solutions in domestic and international environments including: Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, and Confidential
- Experience project managing 8 full - cycle SAP projects, Domestic and Foreign business processes, PMO (Project and planning) expertise, Agile/iterative methodologies, SCM-EWM (Warehouse management module), P2P, PP-PI(production planning process industries), SRM approval Workflow, SRM 5 and 7.0, SRM 7.0 upgrade, MM, PS, FI-GL, FI-AM, FI-AP, APO, MII, Integration MES systems (NON-SAP)
- A Subject matter expert and the key leader in the establishment of various SAP Modules - Procure-to-Pay, Supply Chain Management (EWM APO), MM, PP-PI, FI Functionalities
- Experience in emerging SAP technologies such as SAP SCM-APO PP/DS,
- Strong knowledge of business processes across all finance and manufacturing applications - from bringing the raw materials in the door, to shipping the final product, to sales reporting with major strengths in Finance and manufacturing areas including: material/product master, procurement, asset accounting, Project Accounting, SRM, Workflow, and custom reporting.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Responsible for conducting cost vs. benefit and ROI analysis. Developed business cases for IT projects.
- Created and presented IT solutions and technology presentations in support of new business opportunities.
- Maintained agile approach for large/complex and small projects. Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and extensive experience in SAP ABAP, Solutions Manager, and Solution delivery process methodologies.
- Designed multiple IT solutions which brought a new business opportunity among the largest tire plant in the world.
- Ensured clear and objective communication of goals, responsibilities, and timelines between all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Good understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliances and successfully complied Confidential environment
- Experienced working with passionate customers learning new requirements and opportunities, while articulating the value of using the industries best practices.
TECHNICAL SKILLSSAP 6.0, SRM 5 and 7, FI, EWM, MM,PP-PI, MM, PS, APO, SRM Upgrade, SRM Workflow, Purchasing Workflow, S/4 HANA
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Confidential,Los Indios, Texas, Peachtree City, GA
SAP Manufacturing Lead- EWM, PP-PI, MM
Environment: SAP 6.0, EWM (SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.5), PP-PI, MM, IM, S/4 HANA
- Serving multiple role including SAP EWM, PP-PI, MM Analyst and Technical Project Manager
- Perform analysis of existing functionality with a view to re-engineering the functionality onto a new SAP platform
- Analyze business requirements and propose technical solutions utilizing SAP core capabilities as well as enhancement solutions.
- Programmer/analyst to transform functional specifications into SAP technical solution
- Responsible for designing production planning solution such as repetitive v discrete for the Confidential Manufacturing plant to Los Indios Warehouse. The designed solution included from demand management to final shipping to customer. Discrete solution with batch management for Confidential plant and Repetitive for the Los Indios, TX warehouse.
- Gather EWM business requirements for Los Indios Texas Warehouse and Confidential plant and convert EWM business requirements into EWM IT solution. Designed demand planning to EWM Internal Warehouse process replenishment request to storing and shipping of semi-finished finished to Confidential Warehouse in Los Indios, TX.
- Responsible for designing and Configurating & set up master data EWM solution for semi-finished products ships from Panasonic Confidential plant to Panasonic Los Indios, Texas Lab. Designed EWM solution such as Inbound processing such as Goods Receipts of semi-finished & raw materials, serialization, Stock transfer between two warehouses, Outbound processing such as Shipping, Product replenishment strategy, Internal warehouse process such as Goods Receipts of Finished Goods and Putaway of finished goods
- Responsible for designing of retiring 4 legacy Manufacturing Executions Systems (MES) and design the existing applications into SAP EWM and SAP PP/PI. Retiring the existing applications into SAP have potential of enhancing Panasonic growth, operations, productivity and efficiency
- Develops detailed plans, diagrams and documentation, and implements company-wide projects, communicating with and coordinating among vendors, end users and Information Technology staffs
- Acts as information resource and internal consultant for SAP systems by performing systems analysis and requirements gathering
- Demonstrated out of box SAP solutions such as Demand, MRP, Planned & Production Orders, Inbound & Outbound delivery, Scheduling Agreement, Stock Transfer, etc to assist the business users to understand SAP functionalities.
- Able to explain the difference between Repetitive & Discrete Manufacturing functionalities
- Limited opportunities to learn emerging technology trends such as S/4 HANA
- Founded in 1871, German-based Continental AG is the world’s fourth largest tire manufacturer.
- Continental offers a full spectrum of tires to meet the needs of any driver, providing quiet and smooth passenger tires, elite high-performance tires, safe winter tires, and more.
- All of Continental’s tires provide long wear, comfortable ride, and remarkable handling.
- Equip Continental tires on your car, truck, or Confidential, and see why the company is renowned worldwide for tire quality
Environment: SAP 6.0, SCM-EWM (SAP Extended Warehouse Management 9.0), PP-PI, P2P, MM, FI, APO
Design, Configuration & Testing
- Served as a key leader in the establishment of various Procure-to-Pay, MM, PP-PI, EWM projects
- Responsible for leveraging current IT solutions to the global tire plants
- Responsible for assisting with project goals, objectives, project management guidelines, project standards, project scope, timeline, risk identification and mitigation, quality management, project budget, reporting and documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Designed, configured, and implemented two new solutions using EWM, PP-PI functionalities which were accepted by the global team such as US, Confidential, Confidential and Czech Republic
- Designed and customized one standard Production Planning & EWM solution for 25 manufacturing automotive and tire plants
- Working knowledge of SAP APO PP/DS master data for planning, production and distribution. Gather shop-floor sequencing requirements and design those into APO PP/DS planning board
- Gather EWM business requirements for two North America plants and one Confidential plant and convert EWM business requirements into EWM IT solution
- Set up EWM Master data, Implemented EWM put away, replenishment, return and other required functionalities for EWM set up in the manufacturing plants
- Completed start to end EWM configurations such as creating warehouse numbers, storage types, storage bins, resource management, defining handling unit, and additional required and nice to have configurations, etc.
- Implemented a EWM Menu using Radio Frequency in EWM SPRO
- Applied technical best practices such as APO for PP/PI for the US tire plant
- Designed, implemented, tested and delivered a project using Web Dynpro technology
- Configured, designed and integrated multiple modules such as FI, MM, PP-PI, purchasing, to implement multiple solutions and assist financial activities during month-end-close
- During design, worked with business process teams as a part of gathering the requirements definition and system design
- Helped to create SAP Web service SOAP in SAP & Troubleshot and resolved installation and connectivity of the web service.
- Performed a DATA migration and upgrade. Wrote FI technical design specifications for custom programs such as various SAP LSMWs (Legacy System Migration Workbench) for master data loads: assets, projects, purchase orders, vendors, HR employees, material masters, Cost and profit centers, PO output records, and GL tire plants while ensuring the implementation of high quality solutions that support organizational goals and objectives.
- Assisted Developers in writing technical specifications for SAP ABAP objects needed per business requirements.
- Debugged SAP ABAP programs.
- Created users using SU01 and assigned appropriate roles and parameters.
- Coordinated with SAP security to access controls for FICO, MM, and PP-PI for business users.
- Was the conversion team member in charge of conversion load for G/L accounts, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, purchase orders, material masters, Fixed Assets, other master data - utilized existing and new LSMW’s.
- Developed test scenarios (screen-shots), created test data (description of expected result and actual result) for unit testing.
- Created test procedures for unit testing and test cases according to business requirements. Performed integration testing and regression testing for interfaces, custom reports, and functional configuration.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to design and implement user test cases for QA and UAT. Provided support for User Acceptance Testing handling multiple priorities. Resolved tickets for QA and UAT simultaneously and provided training to the business user during UAT.
- Use POM techniques and tools such as strategic alignment to determine the ranking and weight of a set of strategic drivers and used ‘What If’ scenarios and calculated cost benefit analysis.
- During the project preparation phase, worked with the client’s business leads to develop a roadmap, implementation plan and detailed integrated project plan.
- Responsible for resource alignment across the project.
- Responsible for reviewing and reporting on the overall program as well as individual project work plans, overseeing detailed task management; monitoring activities of the services vendor team, timelines, and risks, and overall responsibility for reporting on status of project activities, milestones, and deliverables.
- Managed the various business process teams, change management activities and the technical teams (infrastructure, development, and integration).
- Reviewed and recommended approval of project deliverables.
- Worked with various client leaders as a part of stakeholder management.
- Maintained project reporting materials and project status documentation.
- Worked collaboratively with functional business areas and IT partners to achieve project objectives, milestones, and deliverables such as implementing a segment of the current manufacturing solution.
- Participated in weekly meetings to resolve technical issues identified during the testing process.
- Provided post go-live functional support to the business users as liaison between user and technical teams.
- Provided production support for major custom enhancements to FI and MM applications. Support included review of the existing enhancements and process improvement.
- Primarily responsible for daily post go-live support of the SAP FICO and MM module issues.
Lead SAP Analyst
- Gathered requirements, designed, configured and performed unit testing and UAT
- Supported QA and provided Post Go-Live support for implementation of MM, SRM 5.0 and 7.0, P2P, Purchase Requisition Workflow, SRM Approval Workflow, SRM 7.0 upgrade, Project Systems, Production Planning, FI-MM, FI-AM, FI-AP and FI-GL.
- Responsible for SRM 5.0 project deliverables and SRM 7.0 upgrade agile projects. Delivered 3+ agile methodology projects.
- As the SAP SRM senior system analyst responsible for gathering requirements, design of SRM enhancements, implementation and configuration, testing and production support for various clients in a multi-tenant SAP SRM Hosted solution.
- Responsible for SAP SRM approval workflow maintenance.
- Performed ongoing workflow design decisions and maintenance.
- Responsible for P2P, SRM, MM, PP, Finance technical solutions before and after implementations.
- Delivered and assigned programs on time, on scope and on budget while maintaining deliverables.
- Responsible for project management support to the business users as liaison between user and technical teams
- Used Web Dynpro technologies to build SRM projects.