- Highly skilled professional with work experience at Global IT consulting companies Confidential, Confidential and Confidential
- SAP Certified Consultant with nearly 6 years of technical and functional experience in SAP Sales and Distribution and SAP ABAP.
- Experience with all phases of SAP implementation lifecycle ranging from initial project planning, scoping, customizations, Go - Live, Post Live production support and Maintenance, User training and Documentation.
ERP : SAP SD, SAP Plant Maintenance & Customer Service (R/3 4.7, ECC 6.0)
Programming : C, C++, SAP ABAP, SQL
Project Management: MS Project 2010, MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO & Access)
Tools:: HPALM, Tableau, SAP Ariba, SolMan, SAP Fiori, SAP Lumira, SAP Predictive Analytics
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP OTC Deployment Consultant
- Lead and Point of contact from CONA OTC team of Consolidated Coca-Cola bottler and responsible for all the configuration, testing and support required in all the deployments of the bottler.
- Configure complete organization objects of various location types going live, performing Functional unit testing, Integration and smoke testing in HPALM before transporting configuration to Production.
- Solve defects raised during bottler Dry run testing and ready the production system for go live by maintaining EDI settings, batch jobs and output condition records.
- Maintained AML(Authorized Material Listing) at customer and sales office levels and Material determination.
- Created and ran scripts in Winshuttle loads for maintaining output condition records, route configuration and changing transactional data post BCO.
- Led the Red Classic transition for Consolidated bottler and did the configuration needed for OTC side, tested and readied the system.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP Finance Intern
- Interviewed business owners & technical team members to gather key business processes and translate it into SOPs.
- Created Business Requirements Document capturing the critical enhancements/changes needed by the users.
- Trained end users on usage and installation of SAP Fiori on mobile devices and assisted in any issues in SAP Fiori.
- Analyzed the number of invoices received by each department and reported the backlogs to the project team.
- Optimized vendor creation process in SAP Ariba tool by preparing reference guides and process flow diagrams.
- Performed data cleansing by extracting vendor master data to Excel & manipulated data to remove duplicate records.
- Worked on the implementation project of Purchase order based Vendor Invoice Management and was involved in all the phases of the project.
Systems Engineer, SAP Functional Consultant
- Led the project on Subscription Renewals Automation executing the Software Development Lifecycle which helped in automating the subscription renewal’s activities and resulted in considerable reduction in time taken.
- Worked on the end to end Order to Cash process supporting Order, Pricing, Delivery, Shipping and Billing issues.
- Worked on enhancements & production defects on agile tool JIRA, which resulted in reduction of total tickets raised.
- Tracked the team progress of the monthly support tickets resolved by creating reports using pivot tables in MS Excel.
- Performed data cleanup activities in MS Excel using V-lookup functionality and checked for data redundancy.
Project Engineer, SAP SD & SAP ABAP
- Prepared functional and technical specification documents for new change requests.
- Involved in the cross-functional integration of SAP-SD with other R/3 modules.
- Was a key member in the upgrade project of SAP 4.7 to SAP ECC at KONE where I performed system and user acceptance testing, updated the SOP documents and solved critical issues during hyper-care period.
- Also have the experience of working in Utilities Industry with National Grid Client as an SAP ABAP consultant.
- Gained experience on IDOCs Monitoring, debugging reports and smart form issues.
- Kept up-to-date with the technology by taking competency assessments and attending trainings.