- Over 10 years of relevant SAP experience including but not limited to Consulting, Analytics, including 4 Full Life Cycle Implementations
- Extensive SAP Supply Chain experience within the modules of WM, LE & MM
- Specialty with Outbound Logistics, Custom Replenishment Processes, & Standardizing warehousing procedures while maximizing the benefits on SAP
- Extensive set of skills that bring expertise to Client Workshops, Design, Functional Spec Writing, Configuration, Testing, Training & Deployment activities
- Excellent Analytical & Problem - Solving skills
- Accountable at a Professional level along with great communication and leadership skills
- Project Management & Leadership skills
System Knowledge: SAP-ECC 6.0, MS Office, MS Project, MS Access, Visio, SQL, HP Quality Center /ALM , Solution Manager, uPerform, & SharePoint
Confidential, LISLE, IL
SAP Business Analyst/Tester P2P/MM/LE/WM
- Analyzed Business Scenarios and Processes to efficient UAT Testing for End-To-End P2P & EDI Testing
- Testing Lead for P2P Scripts (PO, STO - Intercompany & Z, & Returns)
- Worked collaboratively with SAP Consultants and other team members in testing complex SAP Functional flow and in the overall enhancement of software product quality.
- Worked closely with business users to analyze and resolve issues within the SAP P2P Processes in order to proceed with testing
- Created Test Plan, Test Cases, Requirement Scenario using HP ALM executed Test Cases,
- Logged Defects and maintained Defect Life Cycles.
- Responsible for test case and automates test script for Partner EDI E2E Testing
- Managed project requirements, traceability using HP ALM.
- Training of new Testers on complete E2E Processes both business and functional.
SAP WM /LE Business Analyst/Functional Consultant
- Lead WM Business Analyst to support onboarding process of clients
- Each onboarding/Full Life Cycle was a full end-to-end implementation starting with blueprinting through to Go-Live
- Responsible for WM Requirements Gathering and Functional
- RF configured design & HU managed warehouse build
- Gap analysis around warehouse processes based on clients’ needs and current operations at implementation site
- Functional Spec creation to support custom enhancements based on interviews with the business is solution was not offered within standard functionality
- Extensive involvement in Cutover activities for all implementations
- Constructed both functional (SAP) & operational processes to support efficient business to consumer pick processes
- Responsibility to oversee, design, configure and implement a highly visible project for the US location that supported newly implemented Global Pick to Light HPF Processes
- Business owner for Global Process redesign as it relates to inbound/receiving, putaway, & pick
- End-User Functional Training (both go-live and support)
- Extensive end-to-end testing including running some of the integration testing with SD & MM modules individually
- UAT liaison
- Responsible for onboarding New Media Releases for film by-title royalties
- Ensure Ad-Hoc Enhancement request integrating between MM & SAP meet both system requirements
- Assure Integration, Regression & End-Unit testing is completed thoroughly and sign-off on by all departments
- Responsible for obtaining and analyzing by-title information submitted in SAP (divisional by-title revenue and expenses including error monitoring) and the identification of issues and open items.
- Manually calculate television and animation valuation adjustments.
- Prepared divisional variance explanations with film cost calculated by-title between planning cycles (budget, forecast and long-term plan).
- Prepare and analyze divisional and consolidated gross profit reports ensure they agree with SAP balances.
- Prepared and analyzed business unit P&L statements as well as management presentation schedules.
- Responsible for manual Journal Entry input into BW
- Created and analyzed reports from consolidation system to be used as a management analytical tool.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
SAP MM Business Analyst - Functional Business Analyst
- SAP MM Full-Lifecycle Implementation (Analysis, Design, Customizing/Configuration, & End-User/Production Support)
- SAP Liaison between IT Project Team & the Business Stakeholders/End Users - Purchasing, Sales, Inventory, Finance and Accounting Business teams (Purchase to Pay & Order to Cash)
- Use of SDLC Waterfall approach for analysis including User Stories/Requirements, Features, Use Cases & Process Models
- Responsible for all requirements around Interfaces, Quality Attributes & Design as they related to MM (IS-Retail & Purchasing Financials)
- Responsible for outlining and down streaming Global Processes around Master Data for SAP and integrated Systems
- Outline creation and execution of Use Case Test Scenarios & lead User Acceptance Testing & Regression Testing
- Prepared Function Requirements and Specs and worked with Dev team for build & delivery
- Conducted Current & Future State Gap analysis & recommended enhanced business processes
- New Business Process Creation & Documentation including SharePoint document Management (Process Flows & SOPs)
- Configuration and validation of the Pricing Master, Partner determination Procedure & Output Master Data,
- Customization/Configuration of Master Data & Print Output (Article Master, Customer Master, customer material information records, Material Determination, Material listing and Exclusion)
- Responsible for Leading Cutover activities including strategizing and planning for both MM & FICO (Master Data for MM, Vendor, Customers, Asset, Cost Element, G/L, Cost Centers, Assets, & Purchase Orders)
- Conducted complete End-to-End Business Process Training for Procure to Pay & Order to Cash
Confidential, Perry, FL
SAP WM/WM/LE Production Support Functional Consultant
- Post Go-Live Production Support & Trainer
- Constructed a Plan to provide training to end-user in a successful manner within a specified timeframe and budget
- Trained Client’s in-house IS-Business Analyst 1:1 on the understanding and functionality of the current SAP Solution as well as how to understand and triage issue that may arise within WM, LE, & MM Modules
- Resolved and Trained on issues around GI, GR, Reservations, Wave Picking & RF Putaway & Picking processes
- Trained in-house analyst on Functional Spec & design creation
- Business Process Flow Creation for WM Business & Systems Processes
- Created documentation around system functions and capabilities
- Prepared and updated training materials on the companies SAP WM, MM & IM Key Business Processes
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
SAP Sr. Functional Business Analyst
- Lead BA on Implementation team, implementing a Full SAP WM using SDLC Implementation
- Requirements gathering, interview workshops & brainstorming sessions with the Business including High-Stake holders, internal IT & internal End-Users
- Hands-on experience in Process design & Business Process reengineering
- Assured adherence that team was on schedule for project deadlines, milestones, resources, & budget
- Gap Analysis, workarounds & technical development specifications
- Master Data Analysis & Configuration for WM/WM Module
- RF Mobile Scanner Requirements Gathering & Setup with Background Batch & WM Movements & Integration with the DC (Shipping), Transportation & other WCS solutions and requirements
- Configuration & Validations Support of WM including integration with the DC- Inventory Bin Specs, Handling Unit & Barcode setup (with interfaces between WM-DC-PP), & RF-Custom Picking & Packing Techniques, Queue Management, Picking & Putaway sequence, Warehouse setup, Cross-Docking, SAP-PP-Control Cycles, Work Center, Routing, Supply Area, Production Planning & Packing strategies for DC Conveyors
- Worked with Dev team to build interfaces & enhancement functional specs Analyst Training for Store Room & PP (Shop Floor) Analytical Procedures (for Material/Bin Investigation)
- Analyst Training for Handling Unit & RF Transaction Troubleshooting
- Lead Project update meetings including minutes, updating MS Project plans & aliening resources with task
- Constructed, Trained and Implemented New Business Processes for Goods Receipt/Issuance (Receiving), Good Delivery (Shipping and Distribution), Physical Inventory/ Cycle Counts, Quality, Scrap & Return to Vendor Process
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
SAP Business Process Analyst
- Business Analyst for SAP ECC/CRM WM, MM, SD - Implementation (Global Multi-Year rollout; End-to-End implementation)
- Held Business Requirement workshops to gather requirements from End-User & Business Teams
- Blueprint & Requirements gathering lead for SAP WM/WM Inbound & Outbound Processes
- Process design of SAP WM including Cross-Docking, Handling Unit Management, RF Transactions, Order Creation Rules, DC Packing & Bin Specs, Outbound Monitor & Wave Picking
- Gathering of Master Data from Legacy system for Material Master, Customer Master, Vendor Master, Ship-to & from, & other MM & SD areas in prep for conversion to Legacy system.
- Configuration support for MM (Procure to Pay) & WM Modules including Master Data, Workflow Approval Path, Purchasing Data, Master Data for integrated Modules
- Assisted PMO office with Project Coordination duties around meetings, minutes, meeting attendees and updates to MS Project, project plans
- Lead Functional design of the OTC Global Template and assistance in development with Technical team
- Global Systems MDM Process SME (within Business Operations) including but not limited to Product Master, Customer Master, Partners, Vendor Master, & Material Master
- Configuration of Bar Code Scanners (RF) Handling Unit Management with WM Interfacing
- Converting Business Requirements by implementing Change Request for WM & WCS (DC) Module
- Project lead for Change Request via change management processes
- End User Training - Warehouse/Storeroom employees (WM Doc to Stock), Customer Service Reps (SD Order to Cash), Buyers (MM Procure to Pay), & Production Planners Around Newly Implemented Processes
- Cutover Activities for WM/WM, & MM
- Trained End-User Team Leads on how to Create and Maintain Cheat-Sheets and other Documents that will assist the team via SharePoint portal
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
- Full Life Cycle Implementation Support on ECC & CRM Confidential Systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Taleo, & Lawson)
- Business Requirements Gathering & documenting based on clients’ needs
- Change Management Coordination
- Supported Regression, User-Acceptance, & IVR testing & End-User Performance testing.
- Data Analysis around Acquisitions as it pertained to relevant Master Data including (Employee, Company, Org Structure and Pay Structures).
- Creating the Roles and assigning it to user in SAP Portal and Authorization to users in SAP Confidential System.
- Responsible for assuring Cutover Strategy & Checklist are all meet prior to going live
- Analyzed Global Business Systems Operational Processes to determine gaps within Global System Process
- Implemented new & improved Proposed Processes around ECC & CRM Confidential systems
- Prepared Functional specs for Offer letter for applicant, BCBS Benefits, Mobility allowance, Employee reports by region and fund type.
- Conducted Workshop to End User to work on PA30, PA40 and PP01.
- Uploaded photographs of the employee using the transaction OOAD for PA
- Customized and created Reporting Structure for the organization units and position in the Org.
- Master data Maintenance: Uploaded Master data using LSMW. Business/Client Team & End User System Training on both ECC & CRM along with interfaces
- Creation of Training Documentation, Process Flows, CallFlows & Process Charts
- Coordinator of Project Update meetings & responsibility of identifying Key Members & Assigned task