- SAP ABAP Technical Consultant with 10+ years of experience including, multiple full life cycle implementations, roll outs, enhancements & application support across MM, FI & CO, SD, CRM and HR Modules of SAP.
- Expertise in RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms).
- Have strong work expertise in SAP NetWeaver ABAP workbench components; Adobe forms, Smartforms, SAP Scripts, Web Dynpro for ABAP, User Exits, Enhancements, BADI, BDC, Call Transaction, Interfaces, OOABAP, IDOC, RFC, BAPI and Workflows.
- Good experience in customizing FIORI Launchpad according to client branding and requirement.
- Involved in creating end to end FIORI and SAPUI5 Apps using OData Services.
- HANA Modeling, using SQL scripts, Attribute/Analytic/Calculation Views, Analytic Privileges, Design & Creation of HANA schemas, HANA Attributes views, HANA Analytic views, HANA Calculation views, Analytic privileges.
- Extensive experience in Web Dynpro ABAP programming. Good understanding of all the controllers, UI elements, BAPI/RFC calling in Web Dynpro and configuring Web Dynpro.
- Extensively worked on ABAP objects and in - depth knowledge of ABAP/4 Reporting (Basic, Interactive and ALV).
- Developed dialog programming using screen builder in SAP ABAP in SD and MM modules.
- Hands on experience in using Session method and Call Transaction method for batch data communications and BAPIs for interfaces.
- Experienced in Enhancements and modifications using User Exits and BADIs.
- Hands-on experience with Technical upgrade from ECC 6.0 to EHP 7, in charge to check whether correct objects are transported.
- Extensively working on Object Oriented Programing - Classes/Objects, Dynamic programming and usage of OOP approach.
- Experienced with various XI interfaces ranging from file to file, RFC to file, file to IDOC scenarios using XML.
- Well versed with configuration of communication channels using various Adapters like IDOC, RFC, and SAP Business Connector, JDBC, TIBCO, File adapters, JMS Mail, SOAP and HTTP adapters.
- Extensively worked in configuring SAP Forms and Print Programs for SD, MM, WM, FI, and HR modules.
- Experience with Performance Analysis, Performance tuning, Debugging, Authorization objects and OSS notes.
- Good Understanding of both business processes and technical development.
- Strong working relationship with functional and technical project teams, Strong problem solving skills, Good communication and Oral skills, Mature Judgment skills.
SAP Skills: ERP, SAP R/3, 4.7, ECC 6.0, XI, BPM, SD, MM, UI5, FIORI.
Languages: ABAP/4, C, Java, Java Script
Scripts: Texts, layout set designing and smartforms
Cross Applications: RFC, ALE, EDI, IDOCs, BAPI.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML and Java Script, XSD, XSLT, XML Spy.
RDBMS: Oracle 8i, SQL SERVER 2000, DB2.
Operating Systems: WIN NT 4.0/2000
Frontend: SAP GUI, Menu Painter, Screen Painter, ALV Grid, Picture Control, Text edit (Control Framework) Control.
Confidential, San Diego
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Involved in Requirements Gathering/ Functional Spec Reviews& Discussions/GAP Analysis/Technical Solution.
- Developed BI Generic data sources for the custom table data upload into BI.
- Created function modules to update BI tables and custom tables in SAP ECC
- Currently working on developing RICEF objects based on requirement on SD, MM, FI modules.
SAP Technical Consultant
- Involved in short term project in SD, MM, WM, PM and PP modules. Translated business requirements into technical/functional requirements.
- Developed Interfaces and Integration between SAP to SAP, SAP to Non SAP Systems
- Created a report for Sales Quotations based on the consignment Purchase Orders for Finished Goods using Bill of Materials (BOM) master data, Sales Order conversion using BDC, developed a Web service Interface with Legacy PPS system to post Order information.
- Implemented BRF+ rules and backend code for vendor determination.
- Implemented RF Programing to warehouse operation for receiving stock and stock movements, updating schedule line agreements.
- Worked on BOM detailed explosion report with data being pulled from STKO, STPO, MAST, MKAL, PLPO, PLAS, CRHD, CRCO, MKPF and MSEG tables respectively. 'CS BOM EXPL MAT V2' function module was used in this regard.
- Developed an interface for updating the labor time and standard value calculation in PP module.
- Enhanced the existing UI5 application.
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Involved in blueprint preparation stage of the project to realization and go-live/support activities during warranty period. Translated business requirements into technical/functional requirements.
- Created End to end services on SAP Net Weaver Gateway(OData) for SAPUI5
- Created Gateway services from SEGW for custom FIORI Applications.
- Worked on FIORI custom apps, extensibility on Hana Cloud platform and Created Odata service (SAP NetWeaver gateway) for Fiori Apps to approve and track the SD, MM process
- Worked on Invoice, Quotation, credit\debit memo pre-order confirmation and sales order confirmation Smart forms.
- Worked on screen exit (SAPMV45A8309) to add the additional tab with customer data tab in Sales order.
- Worked Price Determination for ZPUR condition type from Purchase info record at the time of sales order creation.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior SAP ABAP Consultant
- Co-ordination with the Onsite/Offshore team for the ease of Requirements Gathering/ Functional Spec Reviews& Discussions/GAP Analysis/Technical Solution Designing/Documenting/Code Build & Reviews/Testing-Unit & integration/Bug fixes/Objects Delivery/Go-Live Activities/Customer Acceptance/Post-Go Live Support Activities like Job's Monitoring and Issue Fixing as per the SLA's defined
- Developed multiple level workflow for credit management & rebate agreement process for SD
- Implemented Enhancements in TM, QM, MM modules to restrict the material numbers, MRP area and plant based on the requirement.
- Enhance the standard functionalities according to the business requirement by using BADI, User-Exits and Enhancement spots.
- Developed multiple Web Dynpro ALV reports and enhanced screens with custom fields
- Developed code fixes and enhancements for inclusion in future code releases and patches
- Perform debug and break fixes along with minor enhancements
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior SAP ABAP Consultant
- Involved in one full life cycle implementation as gathering requirements, technical documents designing, coding, loading data, unit testing, integration testing, steady and stabilizing the project.
- Developed custom SAP Web based applications using Web Dynpro ABAP Framework using MVC patterns and View Assembly.
- Creating and accessing Web Dynpro controllers, controller context & attributes and defining Web Dynpro UI elements
- Worked on BADI to populate the PO with characteristic at line item level and latest GR date at delivery tab (MM).
- Worked on screen exit to add the additional tab with import data in Purchase order (MM).
- Integrating adobe form into web Dynpro.
- Developed ABAP objects in the area SAP SD Order to Cash (OTC).
- Developed ABAP RICEF objects in the area SAP SD Order to Cash (OTC).
- Worked comprehensively on User exits, BADI's and BTE for MM, SD, FI modules in SAP
- Involved in development of various module pool programming and reports in MM.
- Developed the portal related functionality using SAP NetWeaver Standards.
- Reporting defects and fixed bugs in the XI/PI product development team.
- Advance customizing of PP, MM, FI and WM modules
Environment: SAP ABAP, ECC 6.0, BODS 4.0, MM, NetWeaver, PI, SD
Confidential, Whitehouse Station, NJ
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Involved in full implementation of the project from blueprint to deployment.
- Supported support pack upgrade and corrected errors using SPAU, SPDD and implemented OSS notes. Also supported the refresh activities of non-production systems.
- Created the complete Customized Home Page in the portal for the ESS/MSS.
- Used screen variant for create quotation to restrict the ability of the users to change the “Country” in the address of the transaction.
- Developed custom Travel Expense Component for tracking the travel expenses of employees based on Trip number and Personnel Number using Web Dynpro ABAP
- Modified Billing Invoice Smart forms such as Invoice / Debit / credit memo description, customer address, bill to address, adding allowances based on customized condition types.
- Developed custom IDOC shipping notification by extending the corresponding IDOC type and adding custom logic in the corresponding User Exit.
- Created a SMARTFORM to track pending dues from operators at different circles.
- Developed an adobe form for Invoice. This form contains two different layouts. One for down payment request for Lump Sum Invoicing and other for detailed information on Time and Material Weekly Invoicing. Also developed workflow application to trigger an email to the business partners with invoice form attachment.
- Developed the LSMW migration programs for migrating Cost Centers, GL Accounts and internal orders using the batch input methods.
- Worked on Web Dynpro to create web based ALV reports
- Resolved production issues related web Dynpro and process related tickets
- Worked with PI/PO Interfaces involving ABAP Proxy, FILE, and IDOC.
- Developed a custom program for automatic goods movement. Create and change Reservation by using the corresponding BAPI’s.
- Designed and developed Account Planning Management Reports which was integrated with CRM and the data is stored in different tables in CRM. Developed various generic extractors and pulled the data to BI and developed reports like Account Overview Reports, Account Planning by opportunité Reports.
- Responsible for preparing technical design specifications and performing reviews based on the functional specifications. Participated in evaluating and providing inputs for the development process.
Environment: R /3 4.7, ECC 6.0, SD, FI, FIORI, BODS 4.0, MM, SD, PI
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
SAP ABAP/Web Dynpro/SD Consultant
- Co-ordination with the Onsite/Offshore team for the ease of Requirements Gathering/ Functional Spec Reviews& Discussions/GAP Analysis/Technical Solution Designing/Documenting/Code Build & Reviews/Testing-Unit & integration/Bug fixes/Objects Delivery/Go-Live Activities/Customer Acceptance/Post-Go Live Support Activities like Job's Monitoring and Issue Fixing as per the SLA's defined.
- Created Interactive Report for Pending Order Status Report that displays pending of Purchase Orders for material wise and Vendor wise using ALV Grid.
- Created an ALV Report to display Purchase Orders for the Purchasing Organization, Purchase groups and display the total, and individual values of all the Purchase Orders using ALV Function Modules.
- Developed input enabled table using Web Dynpro for ABAP.
- Worked on editing ALV, translating OTR texts in Webdynpro for ABAP.
- Created a Dialog program / Module pool program to create, edit, display data from custom tables using table control with validations and Search Help.
- Cheque Printing Corrections - Using SAP Scripts.
- Developed Smart forms for Purchase Order Requisition and Order Acknowledgement.
- SAP Scripts: Made changes to order confirmation script as per the requirement.
- Customized Pricing procedures, Condition technique setting in pricing, Condition records, Special functions, new condition types, access sequences.
- Configured Order-To-Cash Process - Sales Order, Delivery and Billing.
Environment: SAP, SAP ABAP, ECC 6.0, R/3 4.7ee, MM, BAPI.
Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
SAP ABAP/SD/MM Consultant
- Responsible for designing, implementing, testing, delivering and supporting SAP applications.
- Developed functionality for REM module for USO Tower Lease-In process. This involved addition of custom tab in Process contract transaction and populating Condition tab using BAPI.
- Designed new Invoice, Packing list and Order Confirmation forms using Adobe forms.
- Creation of a custom table with zfields with maintenance allowed in a tax project.
- Developed program updates SAP information for the related PO’s that are already available in the custom table, calculates use tax and updates status flags for every single record in the custom table.
- Developed several custom ALV Reports. Some of them are Report to generate the monthly sales for all the ship to states for a particular period of time in SD, Report to display the details of sales quantity in the given date.
- Expertise in converting many classic reports to ALV reports outputs.
- Design and develop SAP Scripts for delivery, picking list and warehouse stock movement document printing.
- Participated in the development, maintenance, and implementation of SAP ERP for 2 major projects.
- Led a team of 4 members as part of Hitachi Implementation Project.
- Prepared technical documents, coded interactive ALV reports, SAP Scripts, smartforms, worked in Data Migration with BDCs, Legacy System Migration workbench (LSMW) for data uploads.
- Modified the existing layout set and the program for Delivery.
- Changed Invoice Script by modifying the SAP standard layout set.
- Modified standard SAP script print program and SAP script layout form for account statement printing.
- Developed another which posts the use tax financial document into SAP for all the records in the custom table that are complete without tax.
- Created test data for testing the above programs; creating purchase orders, posting invoices and partial invoices and clearing invoices.
- Have experience in creating BAPI, integrating adobe forms in the portal, coded events at the table maintenance level.
- ALE Configuration using IDOC Medium for the Material Master, Price Master, Sales & Purchase Orders in the Retail Business
- Developed a Proxy class Interface for Proxy class for Cash payout in IS Retail System.
- Understanding the functional specifications related to the use tax calculation project and converting them into technical specifications.
- Used SAP Workbench Tools such as SQL Trace, Transaction Analysis and ABAP/4 Data Dictionary to research the data needed to meet the report specifications.
- Analyzed business requirements, suggested necessary modifications and implemented different modules.
Environment:: SAP ABAP, SAP ECC 6.0, FI, SD, IS Retail.
SAP ABAP developer/Programmer
- Design and Development of the 'Concession Report' which was displayed to the user as an Adobe Form populated with data from SAP ECC 5.0 system
- Implemented a 'Download to Excel' functionality that allowed the user to download the Sales Notification report
- Developed enhancement spot for pricing criteria to show that on portal.
- Developed Sales Contract, incomplete sales order, Invoicing and HR interactive reports.
- Developed user exit for t-code create/change for contract process, sales order and billing document process.
- Worked on day-to-day support issues for clearing tickets in ABAP.
- Extensively involved in SAP Upgrade from R/3 4.7ee to ECC 6.0.
- Implemented BADI to populate the fields Name1, Org account Number, category and address usage type into IDOC segment.
- Dealt with Various BADI’s and User Exits in SD space for the programs MV45AFZZ.
- Modified the Standard User Exit for the Sequential Invoice Numbering to get assigned different for different countries.
- Modified some print documents (Smart forms and Reports) as per Client requirement.
Environment:: SAP ABAP, SAP ECC 5.0, SD, MM.