- Overall 19+ years of professional experience with 15 years in SAP implementation and Cutover projects for FI Finance, Fixed assets expert, tax, Controlling, COPA, PS Project System.
- 4+ years of experience as Architect/Project manager/Program Manager, responsible for multiple project engagements, team staffing, scheduling, budgeting, performance, progress monitoring and reporting.
- Certified associate consultant on SAP S4 HANA simple Finance.
- Experience working on Separation / Carve out project.
- Handled large scale SAP cutovers.
- Multi - year experience working as SAP architect
- Experience working on Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.1 SAP solution (RAR module).
- Worked on numerous full life cycle implementations, Separation project, SAP upgrade, Rollout. Led multi-year production support project. Industry experience includes Manufacturing, Chemical, High Tech, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical (FDA regulated environment) industries, Utilities and public sector.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP FI/CO and PS module gained as a seasoned consultant with expertise in GL, AP/AR, AA, PA, PCA, CCA, Reporting, Business Planning and Simulation (BPS), SEM BPS, project systems and costing, Revenue accounting and reporting.
- FSCM areas include Collection, Credit, Dispute, cash management and BPC.
- Expertise on SAP FICA module for public sector and utilities. Worked on complex Brazil implementation.
- Configured almost all sub-modules of SAP FICO in multi-currency environment for US GAAP, FASB & IFRS reporting.
- Strong knowledge of SD and FI integrations from billing to payments including Revenue recognition.
- Designed large number of integrations of SAP with external systems including SLT replication.
- As team lead, proficient in project evaluation, business blue print documentation, customization, configuring and in depth understanding of business processes relating to SAP Finance, Controlling and integration to SD and MM modules.
- SAP project system experience working on project costing, Results Analysis, Settlements.
- Expert in Requirement Analysis, Creating Functional Specification and Technical Design Documents, Software design & Development, Unit Testing and integration Testing, Production support. Expertise on Vendor and Customer master setups.
- Resourceful problem solver with an excellent ability to understand the shortcomings of SAP business processes, capture justified user requirements, and manage these through to completion within a structured development cycle.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, Problem solving and Analytical skills.
- Has a strong team lead experience and good people skills.
- Possesses the ability to take on challenges and strong determination towards meeting deadlines.
Confidential, Glendale, CA
SAP architect and Global Cutover /Testing managerResponsibilities:
- Project involves implementation of CRM including planning module for Trades promotion activities of the client. Leading a team of client and consultants in the effort to identify test scenarios, prepare test scripts, Cutover plan for multiple rounds of testing and cutover execution.
SAP revenue recognition architectResponsibilities:
- Good understanding of design and configurations for Revenue Accounting and Reporting project for Hi-Tech industry. Knowledge of new US GAAP, FASB, IFRS revenue reporting guidelines. Concept of Revenue contracts, Performance linked obligations (POB), Standalone selling price (SSP), fulfilment conditions, Allocations and Revenue recognition.
- Created Revenue contracts, POB, Standalone selling price, fulfilment conditions, Allocations, Revenue adjustments postings and Revenue recognition postings. Good Understanding of Contract Asset and Contract Liability. Integration between SD orders/contracts and finance receivables as well as Revenue recognition.
SAP architect for Project systems /Finance conversionResponsibilities:
- The project involved implementation and testing of SAP integration with Primavera tool. This involved creating project templates in primavera and in SAP. Building interfaces to move project planning and actuals information from P6 to SAP. The Resource assignment and scheduling of projects were done in Primavera and this updated the project plan and actuals. Activity confirmation from Primavera was updated back in SAP as operation confirmation. In SAP
- Moved from Old Project structure to new project system structure using OAA Plant Maintenance orders for multi-year long term projects. OAA orders help capture costs at operation level. Project involved changes to schedules in Primavera (P6 Scheduling). Responsibility involved design of interfaces, testing & conversion and making sure that the projects Actual costs, planning and forecasting information is moved to new project. Involved strong cutover and conversion experience.
SAP architect for Confidential - paypal split execution.Responsibilities:
- Project involved splitting Confidential and PAYPAL entities. Separating each and every system and application across the board. Strategy adopted was to clone all the system landscape and drop data pertaining to other legal company.
- I worked as SAP Cutover manager responsible for preparation and execution of Cutover plan using Microsoft project professional. Leading workshop to identify dependencies across multiple work streams.
- I have managed and executed Cutover plan with around 10K tasks in a précised planned manner ensuring successful go live. Data replication using SLT.
PSCD lead consultantResponsibilities:
- Project involved custom enhancement to standard PSCD Business partner transaction tables to support reporting. Design for calculating and posting of monthly contributions and Liability accruals at Report unit level.
- Created hierarchy of Report source and Report Units. Configuration of Inbound correspondence to post statistical liability accrual documents.
- Converting statistical documents to real GL postings.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Project involves implementation of SAP for Japan.
- Project involved CRM and CLM integration with SAP
- Successfully designed and implemented Fixed Assets module using leading and Non- leading ledgers.
- Configured multiple complex depreciation keys for Japan for Local legal reporting. Tax configurations.
- Handled assets migration from legacy systems and completed FA and GL reconciliation
- Configured multiple Report painter reports for P&L and balance sheet
- Worked on Stock transfer orders for Inter company stock transfers
- Migrations of long term customer contracts and deferred revenue account balances. Revenue recognition contract migration.
- SAP cutover for new legal entity implementation.
- Project involved implementation of SAP FICA for Confidential Brazil for its iTunes business.
- Successfully implementation of custom solution for Vendor automation for a 100% automated solution for iTunes web application portal.
- Successfully lead blueprint workshops
- Configured multi layer Withholding Taxes like ISS local, International ISS, CIDE, and Condicine at the time of invoicing.
- Configuration of sales and use tax.
- Configured multiple posting areas for automatic GL account determination.
- Experience configuring Main and Sub transactions.
- Settlement of Sub ledger postings to GL accounts using reconciliation keys.
- Configurations for billing and Invoicing using customized Toll management solution.
- Worked on extremely complex design for vendor payment consolidation across multiple legal entities in order to make a single consolidated payment to vendor. This results in significant savings on transaction fees levied by bank.
Program Manager/Senior SAP architectResponsibilities:
- Project involved leading effort on end-to-end implementation of SAP for a MNC having operations across the world. Project involves implementing SAP in more than 20 countries across the world.
- FICO Lead design architect on SAP solutions
- Created project plan for the project for pilot wave and for Wave 1 rollout.
- Lead the finance module collaborating with more than 15 different teams in more than 6 different time zones.
- Project systems implementation. Project profile, settlement rules cost and forecast PS reports.
- Repairs design included 20 step bucket repair process including job costing extensively using project system module. Very familiar with Results Analysis process.
- Lead requirement gathering and design workshops with business and vendor team.
- Review functional and technical requirements documents, process mapping, swim lane flows.
- Review design of more than 30 SAP interfaces for data flow between multiple financial systems
- As an FICO and integration manager coordinated the required changes between multiple vendor teams working on external systems to ensure smooth change over.
- Lead weekly status review call with all stake holders.
- Implementation of SABRIX tax software.
- Closely monitored issue tracker for closure of open SIT and UAT defects.
- Review configuration of Finance and Controlling sub modules including Billing thru collections including revenue recognition process using project systems.
- AP module involved Scanning of vendor invoices using Mark View system and Sabrix for Tax calculation and reporting
- Lead QA teams effort on test script case creation, unit testing, SIT, Integration test and UAT
- Lead multiple waves of SAP rollouts for international shops
- Successful go live and post support for 3 pilot wave US shops located in Atlanta, Houston, Pittsburg.
- Lead effort on wave 1 for Singapore rollout based on global design and executed cutover plan.
- Managed successful go live after leading 2 rounds of SIT and a UAT cycle.
Lead FICO ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Project involved design and development of Portal system for procurement and collaboration with vendor network. Project involved integration between SAP and ARIBA system. I was SAP functional person leading the development.
Lead SAP FI ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Investigation and resolution of certain Accounts Payable issues related to GR/IR process and inventory valuation. Cleanup and end users trained to prevent the problem from repeating.