To obtain a competitive and challenging SAP Basis Administrator role in Information Technology with a company I can grow with, while maintaining high standards, integrity and strong business relationships
Operating Systems: MS Windows, SuSE Linux, Red Hat Linux, AIX
Databases: SAP HANA, Oracle, MSSQL
Programming: Java, Python, Octave, MATLAB, PL/SQL, Eclipse
Systems Admin: Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP
Applications: MS Office, Altiris, Lotus Notes Ticketing Systems, McAfee, Symantec Norton, Avant, AVG, MS Visio, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop
E Mail: Lotus Notes, Sendmail, MS Exchange, IMAP and POP configurations
Protocols & Topologies: TCP/IP Protocol suite, Ethernet, ARP, RARP, Frame Relay, Local Talk, PPTP, L2TP, PPP, Token Ring, ATM, X.25, ICMP, IPsec, IPX, RIP, BGP, TCP, UDP, NFS, SMB, DNS, DHCP, IMAP, NetBIOS, Telnet, FTP, SSH, SNMP
Disk Cloning: Symantec Ghost, Altiris Deployment Software
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
SAP Basis Administrator
- Daily and periodic administrative task included monitoring system logs, ABAP short dumps, SAP work processes, transports, locks, and spooler, updating kernel support packs and patches, and deploying SAP notes.
- Excelled in SAP memory management optimization. Highly versed in SAP extended memory, private memory and roll area
- Diligent root cause analysis, issue resolution, and fine tuning.
- Client administration included client copy, export, import, and delete.
- SAP ERP, BW, SCM system refresh based on Oracle and MS SQL databases
- Installation, upgrade SPS and setup SAP solution manager,
- Transport setup and management in ABAP and Java (STMS, TMS, CTS).
- SAP NW Java 7.X deployment, administration and upgrade. SAP PI, PO, and Portal
- Deployed SAP NetWeaver xMII systems, integrated with NWDI, installed and configured SAP Plant Connectivity
- BusinessObjects BI 4.1 - Installation, Upgrade, Configuration, Security and Sizing.
- SAP HANA administration, backup, recovery, deployment of BackInt API and security
- SAP HANA migration, classical migration, DMO of SUM, Software Update Manager
- Experience in SAP SLT Administration
- Convert HANA database into multi tenant databases, MDC
- SAP HANA SPS upgrade
- Oracle, MS SQL Server administration, installation, and upgrades
- AIX, Linux, Windows - Administration
- Responsible for the life-cycle management of the systems - planning and executing installations, patches, system refresh, and upgrades.
- Work closely with systems, functional, business analysts and other team members to understand the business and IT requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions that are in compliance business strategies.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Managed Active Directory users, computers, and group policies. Added and modified domain user and computer accounts. Applied active directory scripts
- Provided Desktop Support for corporate users, web developers, QA analysts and executives. Developed excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills maintaining high standards of support
- Periodically performed server maintenance to maintain proper security and performance
- Built, tested and deployed corporate standard Dell PC images. Experience with Symantec Ghost and Altiris Deployment Software
- Deployed and supported Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora for web developers
- Configured various email clients such as Lotus Notes and MS Outlook for IMAP, POP protocols
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
IT Systems Support Specialist
- Setup computer and network data connections for NBA All Star events in 2000 & 2004 and NBA Final events for PR personnel, corporate event departments and the teams. Deployed various event applications such as court-side live stats logging
- Supported a fast-paced live TV (NBA TV) broadcast production in various software and hardware platforms including Lotus Notes, Blackberry, MS Office 97/2000/XP in MS Windows NT/2000/XP OS environments
- Resolved problems with software and hardware used to produce content for the NBA TV Channel including all Graphics System Software, ENPS, Video Logging & Retrieval, Stats, League Pass Channel and Internal Stats applications. Immediate resolution required for problems affecting any live broadcasts
- Deployed large base of Windows NT Workstation 4.0, 2000, and XP Professional clients
- Worked and coordinated directly with TV application vendors, submitted proposed interface designs and functionalities
- Deployed and maintained critical TV application upgrades in a timely response
Confidential, Newark, NJIT Systems Support Specialist
- Implemented Machine Learning algorithms with MATLAB / Octave included K-means clustering with PCA, linear regression, logical regression and support vector machines. Completed Stanford University online ‘Machine Learning’ and NJIT ‘Applications of Stream Data Mining’ classes
- Formulated complex PL/SQL queries, created stored procedures and functions for Oracle Databases. ‘Advanced Database Systems Design’ graduate class project
- Implemented merge sort and binary search java application. ‘Data Structures and Algorithms’ graduate class projects
- Implemented cryptographic modular mathematical functions with java. ‘Cryptography & Security’ graduate class project