Confidential has thirteen years of business consulting services in systems integration for both public and private sector organizations. He has an extensive background in functional business analysis, training development and delivery, and organizational change management.
Independent Contractor/Change Management LeaderResponsibilities:
- Implement the ReadSoft Mobile Application and integrate it with SAP.
- Implement ReadSoft software upgrades which provided auto - routing and approvals for invoices.
- Transform ReadSoft technical and functional instructions into user friendly training documents in the form of user guides, quick reference guides and training presentations.
- Develop instructor-led and web-based training material.
- Facilitate user engagement activities to inform, create interest and influence user actions.
Confidential,New Orleans, LA
Independent Contractor/Business Requirements - Business Process SMEResponsibilities:
- Review client functional business processes and IT systems.
- Advise client on how to generate/integrate business requirements and test scripts using Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Conduct training/best demonstrated practices workshops with 20 employees.
Independent Contractor/SAP Training LeadResponsibilities:
- Manage client/contractor relationship with client training manager and support staff.
- Provide industry best demonstrated training practices.
- Lead a team of four SAP training developers.
- Develop SAP Project Systems Process and Roles courses. Prepare simulations and work instructions using uPerform e-learning tool in a HANA environment.
- Update Kronos and SAP SuccessFactors training material.
- Conduct Train-the-Trainer sessions.
Independent Contractor/SAP Training DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Develop SAP SCM/APO and BOBJ instructor-led and web-based training courses. Prepare PowerPoint storyboards, quick reference guides, simulations and work instructions using uPerform e-learning tool.
Senior Consultant/Senior Business Process SpecialistResponsibilities:
- Provide SAP Supply Chain Planning (SCP), Industrial Based Operations (IBO), and Human Capital Management (HCM) business analyses and solution delivery subject matter expertise on the Army Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) to Government end users.
- Far reaching knowledge of Public Sector SAP implementations.
- Work with the LMP government representatives, LMP user community, and other CSC consultants to improve the planning processes and systems for the US Army Materiel Command.
- Responsible for the design, delivery and testing of business solution components for the LMP Program.
- Facilitate Organizational Change Management procedures by adhering to project scope, budget, schedule, quality and risks.
- Assess stakeholder training requirements and develop applicable role-based classroom training material.
- Develop and deliver classroom training sessions in SCM/APO, PP, MM and HCM.
- Far reaching exposure integrating Supply Chain Planning and Production Planning across all LMP SAP modules.
- Expert with LMP solutions comprising change requirements, change design, configuration, development, testing and cutover.
- Expertise with SCP related architectures and solution design.
- Experience with LMP tools including CRDB, UAM, uPerform and Captivate e-learning tools.
- Develop and deliver architecture, gap analysis and ARIS business process models.
- Develop basis of estimates and impact analysis.
- Provide Modernized Sustainment support for LMP end users.
Senior Consultant/Deployment AnalystResponsibilities:
- Provide SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) consulting services to the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and Defense Distribution Center (DDC).
- Conduct meetings with client to generate and document business processes which were used for generating systems requirements.
- Fulfill the role of super user for Sales, Marketing, Service and Analytics by training DDC end users and providing on-going support.
- Provide Organizational Change Management guidance to the DDC organization by performing stakeholder analyses, training, implementing communication plans and educating end users on CRM capabilities.