- Over 8+ years of experience as a Senior SAP FICO Functional Consultant and SAP S/4 HANA Developer and Techno Consultant.
- Expertise in SAP MDG, SAP MM, SRM, SAP SLC, S/4 HANA, FPM.
- Expertise in configuration and customization of FI (GL, A/P, A/R, AA, SPL) and strong knowledge in CO (CCA, IO & PCA) module.
- Extensive experience Two Full life cycle large implementations in SAP Configuration.
- Demonstrable Experience in Full Life Cycle Implementation Includes Business Process Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Blueprinting, GAP Analysis, Finalize Blueprint, Conceptual Design, Configuration, Unit, Integration, End User Testing, UAT, Cut - Over Strategy, Data Migration, Go-Live and Post Go-Live.
- Worked with the clients to support all aspects of the business analysis and design of custom development requirements for the SAP solutions including Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms (WRICEF).
- Expertise in SAP functional modules such as MM, SD, FI/CO, PM, PP, PS, SAP HR, SAP XI3.0
- Expertise in EDI/ALE configurations, ports, RFC, LS, and partner profile
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and inter personnel skills. Proven ability to work independently and team environments.
- Frequent exposure to multiple parallel projects in an AGILE environment as well as working with complex financial data requirements and implementing cohesive data structures.
- Rapidly adapt to new technologies and possess expertise broad range of statistical software.
- History of excellence in: Financial Modeling - GAAP / IFRS Compliance - Risk / Quantitative Analysis - Reporting Processes - Joint Ventures and Partnerships - Capital Expenditures (CAPEX)-Financial Statement Preparation - Multi-industry / Sector Expertise - Due Diligence / Mergers - Trend Forecasting - Statistical Software Tools - Executive Presentations.
- Excellent in interacting with customers, provide support, coordinate follow up and updates, ensures and exceeds customer satisfaction. Have always been the most trusted and approachable member in every team.
- Worked in Full life cycle implementations, Rollouts, Support and Upgrade projects.
- Extensive experience in configuration and testing of FI/CO modules -GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Internal Orders and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA). Product costing (CO-PC) and Special Purpose Ledger
- Integration of FI with MM and SD with P2P and OTC
- Through understanding of a customized SAP system
- Worked on S/4 HANA SLT, Data Base Models.
- Through understanding of SAP system from business process, cross functional and integration view points
- In-depth knowledge in configuration, implementation, ASAP methodology, system design and development and gathering user requirements
- Experience in Blueprint, Configuration, Unit, Stress, Volume, Regression, User Acceptance and Integration Testing, Training, Documentation and Production support.
- Excellent in working with posting validations, substitution rules, forms, interfaces (ALE & EDI), user-exits, and reporting tools
- Proficient in Conversation of Business Requirements into Functional Specification and Technical Specification for Solution Design and Development
- Knowledge in identifying, testing and documenting of SAP application controls in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX).
- Business Analysis (GAP Analysis, Requirement Gathering through Workshops, preparing As-Is & To-Be Flows, BRD's and FRD's)
ECC: SAP ECC 6.0
General Ledger: (G/L), Accounts Receivable (A/R), Accounts Payable (A/P), Asset Management (A), Automatic Payment Program (APP), Foreign Currency Translation and New General ledger (G/L).
CO Module: Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Profit Center Accounting (CO PCA) and Internal orders (IO), Profitability Analysis (COPA).
SAP Tools: Read soft, Report Painter, Report Writer, Solution Manager, LSMW and IDOCs
Confidential, Wichita, KS
Senior SAP FICO Consultant
- S/4 HANA Finance 1610 migration from ECC6.0 EHP4
- Preparation of Roadmap for S/4 HANA Migration Project
- Pre-migration Data consistency checks for S/4 HANA Finance along with Data management & Correction, Configuration changes at FYV & Currency Level.
- Making Business understanding on new Features & options of S/4 HANA and also Fiori Conducting Workshops to Business on S/4 HANA for GL, AA, CO, ML, and AR/AR, Banks.
- Data Migration through Migration Framework Cockpit tool
- Reset Dataset packages on Data Migration Errors & Correction on Data migration
- Migration of Universal Journal & Aggregate deltas
- Enrichment of Transaction & Balance Carryforward
- Reconciliation of datasets with Pre and post-migration figures
- Post Data Migration Activities & Migration of House Banks
- Report to Record of S/4 Finance regularly to Business IT and Management.
- Technical Environment: SAP ECC 6.0 Consumers Energy is a public utility that provides natural gas and electricity to 6.6 million of Michigan's 10 million residents. It serves customers in all 68 of the state's Lower Peninsula counties. It is the primary subsidiary of CMS Energy. The company was founded in 1886 and is currently headquartered in Jackson, Michigan.
Senior FICO Consultant
- Full cycle Implementation of SAP General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Controlling Modules.
- Involved in Implementing General Ledger Accounting, Fixed Assets (New Asset Management), Cost Center accounting, and Profit Center Accounting.
- Created FI: General Ledger Master Data and Finance Organization Structure design.
- Involved in preparation of business blueprint, conference room pilot, and functional designs for WRICEF's and configuration rationale in the areas of General ledger accounting, Asset management and Cost center accounting.
- Coordinated the configuration, custom development, testing, and defect fixing and conversion activities.
- Enterprise Structure - Defining New Companies and Company Codes as per the Organization Structure.
- General Ledger Accounting - Company Code Global Parameters, Chart of Accounts, Number Ranges, Foreign Currency Revaluation, Sale and Purchase Tax, Withholding Taxes, Inter Company Postings, Document Types.
- New GL - Maintaining Parallel Ledgers and Configuring Real Time FI-CO Integration.
- Fixed Assets Management (New Asset Management) - Maintaining Chart of Depreciation and Depreciation Areas for various Accounting principles and currencies, Asset Classes, Account Determination and Screen Layouts. Configuring Depreciation Calculation Methods and Depreciation Keys.
- General Controlling - Maintaining and Activating Controlling Area components, Maintaining Versions and Number Ranges.
- Cost Center Accounting - Defining Planning Layouts and Profiles, Creating Assessment and Distribution Cycles.
- Profit Center - Defining Standard Hierarchy, Dummy Profit Center, Versions, Planning Layouts and Profiles, Creating Assessment and Distribution Cycles.
- Project Systems - Creating Project Profiles, WBS Elements and Settlement Profiles. Creating Allocation and Source Structures, Defining Coding Mask and Project Structures for Opex andCapex Projects.
- Creating Validation and Substitution rules for PS master data based on Project Profile.
- Performing and Validating PS Master Data and Balances data conversion.
- Prepared Accounts Receivable ageing reports, CO Planning Reports and Fixed Asset Reports using Report Painter and Report Writer
- Used Solution Manager to Store Project documents and for creation of transport requests for customization.
- Tested the various BW Finance reports using BEX and BOBJ.
- Trained the End Users and Super Users.
- Performed Cut-Over and provided Post Go-live warranty support.
Senior FICO Consultant
- Resolution of trouble shooting issues in SAP pertaining to FI Module & Integration Issues related to MM &SD.
- Leading the team, adding value to the project and to the final deliverables
- Changes in Configurations /New configurations related to FI Module in respect of New Developments in SAP as per the requirements of the client. GL, AR, AP, Asset Accounting and Bank accounting and Treasury Management.
- Proactively discuss critical issues with other functional consultants for timely resolution
- Having solid hands on ECC 6.0 configuration experience in New GL.
- Worked on enhancements and testing owing to changing business requirements
- Handling all priority issues and resolving timely. Providing quality support and prompt solutions
- Participation in Knowledge Sharing Sessions
- Handling issues related to GR55 reports.
- Working with posting validations, substitution rules, forms, user-exits, and reporting tools.
- Handling issues related to Yearend and Month end.
- Involved in SEPA configuration i.e. SEPA CC and SEPA DD.
- Good Experience in working with Banks on XML and Flat file formats and getting the requirements/specifications from Banks.
- Configured payment medium format in OBPM1, Note to payee creation in OBPM2, and payment medium format mapping setting in OBPM3 and Creation of variant for each company code and House bank combination in OBPM4.
- Configured Automatic Payment Program.
- Creation of New DMEE structures for XML and ACH, NACHA file formats creation for various payment methods and involved in DMEE files testing and User manual preparation.
- Good experience in promoting changes to Production and associated methodology, including writing and executing test plans.
- Having strong experience in writing complex functional specifications including interfaces and custom programs, working with technical programmers to analyze defects and propose solutions.
Technical Environment: ECC 6.0
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
SAP FICO Consultant
- Providing the support on SAP FICO issues raised by end users.
- Understanding the client's business requirements and participate in KT Sessions, Providing the support for issues raised by end users.
- Creating Validations and substitutions as per the client requirement.
- Supporting users in period end & yearend closing activities.
- Creating Customized Reports as per the Business Requirement.
- Preparing Functional Specification for Newly Customized Requirements.
- Configuration of New House Banks as per Client Requirement.
- Configured Payment terms & Terms of Payment for Installment Payment as per the Client Requirement.
- Configured Non-Leading Ledger and FC Revaluation for Non-Leading Ledger as per Client Requirement.
- Prepared KEDB Documents for Repeated issues in FICO.
- Expertise in GSM (Gap Solution Memo) and CCB (Change Control Board) Preparation.
- Prepared user Manuals as per the Business Requirement.
- Involved in Credit Card processing for Customer Incoming payment.
- Handled issues related to Dispute and Credit Management.
- Technical Environment: mySAP ERP Central Component 5.0
Confidential, East Hartford, CT
SAP FICO Consultant
- Participated in kick off Meeting, AS IS Study - TO BE Business Process Document Preparation.
- Gathering Client Business Requirements and Providing Standard as well Customized developed processes Solutions in SAP.
- Prepared GAP Solution Memo Document to identify the Gaps and provided solutions to the Gap's.
- Involved in Configuration for automatic payment program for IDoc payment processing, i.e. Paying Company Codes, Payment method in country, Payment methods in company code.
- Involved Configuration for IDoc Payment processing i.e. Define EDI-Compatible Payment Methods for House Bank, Assign EDI Payment Method to External Payment Method.
- Involved in bank master data management i.e. Define House Banks, Assign EDI Partner Number in House Bank
- Configured / review theIDoc Processing: i.e. ClientLogical System, Assignment of logical System to Client, Creation of RFC Destinations, Checking the RFC Destinations, Creation of T RFC Port, and Creation of Partner Profiles, Creation of Distribution Model.
- Developed Approval Mechanism for F110 Program - To control the Payment process.
- Prepared Documentation for Configuration As well User Manuals.
- Technical Environment: mySAP ERP Central Component 5.0