- Confidential has over 17 years of SAP consulting experience working and over 9 years’ experience with Confidential US LLC. Confidential has worked on several projects with fortune 500 clients with progressive responsibilities. Over the years he has worked in a wide range of technical, functional, solution architecture lead, delivery manager, account executive and Service Line leader roles helping clients to transform their business across various industries.
- Confidential has a successful track record of leading large, complex and global SAP industry solutions. He has solid understanding of SAP best practices in various SAP industry verticals and is known for cross pollination of ideas across different industry sectors.
- Confidential is result driven and effective leader in business development/pre - sales, practice building, recruitment and people management with direct responsibility for compensation & employee retention. Confidential directly reported at client side to various senior level executives including VP’s and Directors, he is widely recognized and respected by them for his expertise across all key areas of SAP implementation including experience in developing 3-5 year roadmap of evolution of the large enterprise portfolio from current to future state, program governance, delivery, change management, architecture and quality.
- Experience in handling offshore teams from India and worked on both the sides of source and met the deliverables on schedule.
- Worked on more than 6 full life cycles for ECC implementations and serval rollouts.
- Have more than 7 years of experience in global template implementations kind of projects.
- Hands-on experience with SD module (4.6C, 4.7, 5.0 and ECC 6.0) with emphasis on Customer Order Management, Order to Cash (OTC), Pricing, Billing, Shipping and Transportation process flows in Health Care, Pharmaceutical distribution, Consumer products, and Chemicals industry.
- Involved in documenting, training users and providing pre and post Go-Live support.
- Expertise on preparation and Analysis of Functional Requirement Specification. Hands on experience with SAP interfaces including EDI and IDOC.
- Expertise on Legacy system data migration, LSMW.
- Experience in Master Data Management module (MDM).
- Extensive experience in developing new reports, new transactions and tables and interfaces.
- Experience in Variant Configuration including variant class, class types, characteristics, Pricing conditions and Bill of Material (BOM).
- Experience of Down Payment, Service based Revenue Recognition.
- Expertise in configuration of Special Business processes like cross company selling, plants abroad, third party shipping, Order to cash (OTC), Credit memo and Debit memo, Organizational Units, Master data, Partner functions.
- Experience with standard analyses, selection versions, ABC Analysis, Comparing two key figures, Flexible Analyses in LO-LIS.
- Worked on Delivery processing, Stock Transport Orders, Picking, Packing, Shipment Processing, Route Determination, Load Optimization, Carrier Payments and Warehouse Management.
- Experience with Maintaining Condition Records, Mass changes for rebate Agreements, Reprocessing Extracts, Free goods rebate, maintaining Rebate Profile, Posting Accruals, Settling Rebate Agreements, SPM functions maintenance.
- Excellent experience with IPC determining complex Pricing Conditions, Price Lists, Expiring currencies, maintaining Pricing Agreements in Contracts.
- Configured shipping point determination, route determination and proposing different routes as per weight group. Extensive experience with Information system in Transportation.
- Involved with team responsible for Pricing and Procurement of Consignment stock, settling consignment liabilities, transferring consignment stock.
- Hands on experience in configuring Sales/Delivery/Billing Document types, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Copy Control for various scenarios.
- Worked in Credit card processing for payment processing and refunds.
- Hands-on configuration experience on Individual Purchase order, Third Party order, Stock Transfer Order (STO), Rush Order, Cash Order, Return and Consignment business process.
SAP Key Manager/ Supply Chain Architect
- Working as Maintenance Project Manager and reporting directly to IT director.
- Implemented maintenance system process monitoring dashboards to manage offshore and onshore deliverables.
- Managed all fire-fighting initiatives for urgent production releases and its process which includes prior testing.
- Managed all implementation normal change requests and releases; maintaining high standards of quality.
- Lead a team of 23 and responsible for managing solution integration of a large scale supply chain transformation project involving multiple technology platforms and processes
- Managed the deployment of purchase to pay and finance to manage process streams for one of the business units at this client
- Technology platforms for solution integration include SAP Retail, SAP APO and Windchill.
- Established strategy, approach and operating model for accomplishing solution integration across multiple technology platforms and processes
- Evaluated the S/4 HANA impact of amendment / append of existing tables for SD data model including pricing.
- Solution architect & Project manager for the design of a custom supply planning optimization tool as a ‘bolt on application’ to SAP - Retail and SAP - MM
- Analyzed existing foreign trade processes need to be transformed in HANA. Functionality of foreign trade under SD (Sales & distribution) has been deprecated with SAP’s GTS (Global trade service). Worked on integration of GTS in S&4 HANA.
- Provided functional design and technical design for custom development. Provided estimates, direction and project management methodology to an offshore organization for undertaking the custom development of the solution.
- Managed Mapping Enterprise Structure, Account Assignment, Item Categories, Promotions & Sales Deals, Price Determination, Free goods Determination, Bill of Materials, Third Party Order Processing, Cross Company sales order processing, Consignment stock processing, Output Determination, Material Determination, Material Listing and Exclusion, Partner Determination, Text Determination, Incompletion Control, Copy Control, Billing, Consolidated Invoicing, Availability Check, Transfer of Requirements and LIS.
- Worked on existing Logistics execution transportation (LE-TRA) to be replaced by TM (Transportation management) as TM has several advanced functionalities on transportation planning, optimization, freight charge / settlement, carrier selection & procurement, all master data requirement.
- Worked on complete journey towards‘S/4 HANA Logistics’ and helped implementation team of EWM in replacing existing WM, as TM in place of LE-TRA were separate projects by itself.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
SD Delivery Manager
- Delivery/Project Manager for SAP Implementation at Joint Venture for France based company Confidential
- Responsible to provide SAP supply chain (MRP) detailed design and implementation support across Make to order, Engineer to Order scenarios and Repetitive manufacturing scenarios for a large electrical equipment manufacturing company
- Carried out a detailed design analysis by understanding the company\'s business requirements and business processes.
- Worked on route determination to calculate the transportation planning and the transit time for the Shipment, Route schedules & shipment documents with various leg classifications, stages and forwarding agents.
- Configured shipment costs processing by defining the shipment cost types, item categories and number ranges for shipment costs.
- Configured transportation planning, shipping points and Shipping point determination as per the storage locations and plants. Also, worked on defining transportation zones and document settings.
- Configuration of Shipping and Transportation activities - Processing Deliveries, Shipping Information & Analysis, Batch Splits, Transportation Planning and Scheduling, Route Determination - defining route, modes of transport, shipping types, routes and stages, transportation connection points, transportation groups and transportation zones.
- Worked on Logistics Execution (LE) functions like Delivery Processing (inbound and outbound processes), Picking, Packing and Transportation.
- Worked with various goods movements of handling units like Good Issue, Goods receipt and other movements like reversals & general goods movements posting.
- Developed new condition records and maintained them for various condition types for different pricing procedures as per Business requirements.
- Implemented complex pricingscenarios by adding new fields forpricingto fit all customer needs.
- Created test scenarios for unit testing and integration testing for routing processes and getting the sign-off after successful completion of testing.
- Involved in day-to-day support activity for order processing.
- Closely collaborated with program manager & process analysts in full life cycle SAP implementations as well as providing support for the production environment.
- Worked and conducted GAP workshops.
- Worked on all OTC scenarios including delivery, rebates, consignments and returns.
- Hands-on experience with configuration of complex dealer based pricing and special pricing scenarios which
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
MDM and TPM integration lead
- SAP TPM prototype scenario building experience includes Top Down Sales Planning, Promotion Planning (pre-evaluation, deals etc.), Offline Planning, Demand Planning, Custom enhancements related to (sales orders and survey capture using Questioner functionality)
- Worked with UWL and MDM Workflows in the Portal
- Integrating MDM and Business Process Management (BPM) - worked closely and led functional teams for business content requirement gathering for BP’s, Materials, Vendors, Employee, Customers, Product data.
- Configured Master Data in Sales and Distribution-Customer Master, Material Master, Customer-material inf. record and Condition tables.
- Involved with data migration of pricing records and data related discounts and surcharges.
- Involved with migration of large data objects from legacy to SAP.
- Configuring sales document types for quotations, contracts and billing types.
- Managed team of developers for portal configuration and workflows related to each master data objects.
- Transferred data from one or more files like spreadsheets, sequential files etc., by reading the data and performing conversion from source format to target format using LSMW tool and customized conversion programs.
- Tested the Data conversion by executing data transfer and made necessary changes accordingly.
- Performed SIS standard analysis using characteristics like Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, and Division for Key figures like Sales Volume, Accrued Discounts in a specified Time period.
- Gained complete knowledge of UWL, MDM Workflow with MDM Portal iViews and MDM Web Dynpro components.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
OTC LE Lead
- Worked with ABAP Debugging tool, ABAP Query and Smart Forms.
- Closely worked with technical team members for TD (technical document) creation, helping them with technical details related to table fields, user exits, Interfaces, BAPI’s and logic etc.
- Assisted in periodic data integrity checks.
- Provided specifications for data migration using ALE and other inbound and outbound transactions with EDI interface, provided enhancement requirements for the IDOCS according to the business requirements.
- Designed and configured organizational structures, Order to Cash (OTC), contract management, customer master, make to order processing, order fulfillment and some delivery processing.
- Analyzed, designed and configured Pricing procedures. Created new Condition Types and Access sequences and Tables, to accommodate the requirements of client. Configured condition exclusion for group to get best price.
- Configured SD Revenue Recognition, milestone billing plans, copy rules, billing blocks and billing types to support inbound & outbound transaction scenarios.
- Set up Revenue Recognition for item categories, setting up unbilled receivables account, billing and general billing interface.
- Configured payment cards functionality e.g. validity periods and credit card authorization horizons.
- Established and configured the tax determination.
- Developed process flow for PGI reversal.
- Configured and implemented Returns Order Management. Modified copy rule to have PO number copied from reference doc to return order.
- Developed a report to show Customer Partner Hierarchy.
- Prepared unit test scripts for Purchase orders, Goods Receipts, and Consignment settlement.
- Conducted Quality Assurance Tests and resolved integration issues.
- Documented configuration, process flows, and end-user manuals.
- Provided support and trained end users, application developers and dealers in the use of Master Data and master data tools and procedures.
SD Implementation Lead
- Completed a 16 week ‘Planning and Scoping’ Confidential . mobility sales requirements and assisted the client in defining the business requirements for enabling contract management, order management for client’s highly complex and configurable software and hardware products
- Created and maintained the Organizational entities.
- Integrated VC with SD for selecting components & exploding the bill of materials in the sales order with the pricing pulled in for the components selected.
- VC objects like the characteristics, class, config profile, dependencies, variant tables, variant functions, materials & Bill of Materials in the sequence
- Customizing Alternative Product selection, Material Determination, Material Listing/ Exclusion, Service Contracts, and Free Goods.
- Involved in preparation of Technical Specifications, review of Routines & User Exits, Preparing Training Material, and Documentation.
- Worked with ABAP programmers by writing Functional Specification for User Exits, Custom Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements and Forms.
- Responsible for the Monitoring the IDOC processing using the IDOC Monitoring tools.
- Developed and customized reports in SD module such as sales order report, which covers all organization levels, delivery status, invoice status, shipping details and partner function details.
- Interacting with the client.
- Interactions with cross Functional consultants.
- Developed a query to track Sales Order and Invoices with incorrect quantity conversion.
- Designed and developed output forms for packing list, Transport request.
- Configured text determination - new texts for price condition records and customer material info records. Performed OTC Roll-out Customizing for new plants. Customized Shipping Point Determination and Route Determination.
- Involved in validation and upload of Master Data Upload for Customer, Material, Pricing and Customer-Material Info Records.
- Involved in problem solving with Special Business Processes in sales like Third Party Order processing, Returns processing, Inter Company sales and Inter Company Stock transfer.
- Created and maintained variants for Collective Shipments.
- Created and maintained output condition records, batch search strategy records.
Confidential, Philadephia, PA
SAP SD Consultant
- Worked with Business Process Owners and End Users for Process Analysis, Business Blue Print, Configuration, Customization, Integration, Testing, User Acceptance Test, Interface Development.
- Performed Analysis of Complex Business Scenarios.
- Customer, Material, sales org, Shipping point, Sales employee standard analyses in LO-LIS.
- Worked on data loading usingLSMW.
- Special order processes like stock transport order.
- Configured Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements (TOR).
- Extensive experience in Consignment stocks, Valuated and Non-valuated stock, Blocked Stock.
- Configuration of basic functions Tax determination, Output and Text Determinations, and Incompletion Procedures.
- Defined Pricing Procedures with associated Condition Types, Condition tables, Access Sequences for automatic pricing during Sales Order Processing and Billing Stage.
- Configuration for Billing (order related invoices, credit and debit memos, cancellations of billing documents), item categories, payment terms, billing blocks, Revenue Account Determination, and output determination.
- Configuration of Copy Control with customized routines.
- User exit specification for field modifications, billing blocks and error/warning messages during order processing.
- Configured Sales Documents and related FI transactions.
- Contributed in the following areas: configuration of orders, item categories, schedule line categories, pricing (w. routines). (Order types- standard, third-party, credit and debit memo requests).
- Configured activity profile for various activities.
- Designing queries and reports.
- Deal with complex periodic and milestone billing plans.
- Configured shipping point determination, route determination and proposing different routes as per weight group.
- Worked on various user exits to consolidate deliveries, return deliveries, picking, packing, managing shipments and shipment cost calculation process.
- Managed approvals work list of Promotional Schemes from the Branches and cross module process Inventory tracking.
OTC Interface and Analytics
- Designed and configured organizational structures, order to cash, contract management, customer master, make to order processing, order fulfillment and some delivery processing. This included an order/contract management set up of sales documents types to enable the business to operate with its complex business model including a commissionaire organization structure, leasing, rental, service sales, and large size equipment sales.
- Experience related to Customer Accounts Conversion for a project which involved data mapping and custom enhancement to convert accounts from Siebel and PeopleSoft.
- Worked on configuration related to SAP SD,MM modules to include responsibilities with Customer and Product Masters, Sales Orders, Delivery, Material Master, Purchasing and Invoicing as well as CRM responsibilities in Campaign Manager, Contact and Activity Management.
- Worked on XML based account interface with Siebel and Sales Force for Shire Pharmaceuticals Project.
- Ability to convert business requirements into technical design documentation for ABAP,BW and enterprise integration developers.
- E-Business experience: IDOC processing; EDI, XML and ABAP.
- Worked on areas to define business requirements with external systems like Siebel, Sales Force, PeopleSoft, Selectica and created technical specifications, customizing as well minor ABAP programming with testing support.
- Held also the responsibility for implementation of SAP SD reporting, among others time registration system and payroll system integraiton reports. Lead the project with 4 ABAP programers and one BI consultant.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
OTC CRM Consultant
- Full life cycle implementation of SAP ECC and CRM implementation.
- Involved in the requirements gathering, project planning and in gap analysis
- Involved in creating the master data functions
- Configured Sales and Distribution functions
- Defined and assigned pricing procedures, condition types, condition table, and access sequences for material price, customer specific prices, and material discounts.
- Customized Credit Management.
- Customized sales order processing and billing.
- Made pricing specific to ship-to-party and automatic freight cost generation by the system specific to customers.
- Tested deliveries with and without reference to an order and attended to the problems of goods issue.
- Opportunity Management components like Conducting Customer Analysis, Creation of Opportunity and Competitor, Calling Customer, Documenting Customer Call.
- Worked on customizations for CRM 5.0 which covered Portal for E Sales and E Service areas.
- Worked on Sales Orders, Contract, Orders customizations with client related enhancements on Web UI.
- Hands-on experience on CRM Customer Master which included data integration from CRM to ECC and ECC to CRM. Worked on several enhancements related to Revenue Recognition, Account hierarchies and Customer Pricing using Marketing attributes.
Asistant Manager Supply Chain
- Business Analyst to help with Gap Analysis and integrate Scala Sourcing and Procurement Application work with SAP as Procurements which was not merged with SAP, Initially only Domestic Sales was integrated with SAP in the organization as earlier versions of SAP (India Country Release 4.1) did not supported Export and Procurements related to Imports, so this company was using Scala. An interface in Java was built to merge values from Scala to SAP.