- Highly experienced and motivated professional with 14+ years of business process & SAP experience which includes 12+ years of SAP Supply Chain Management & Logistics modules (WM, MM, LE, IM, HUM and SUM) functional and process management experience across various industrial sectors. 2+ years of S/4 HANA implementation and support projects experience. Experience and sound knowledge including various modules like EWM, TM, PP, QM, ECM and S D. Expertise in Data Conversion, EDI, IDOC, SAP Workflow, RF Console, Barcode and SAP Fiori. Expertise in SAP Business process like Procurement to Pay (PTP or P2P) and Order to Cash (OTC or O2C). Experienced in EWM 9.1 EHP 7 on SP08 S/4 HANA tool.
- Involved in all phases of ASAP implementation including Business Blueprint Documents, requirements gathering, Module Test Plans, Integration Test plans and user Documentation & User Training.
- Experience includes analysis, design, configuration and project management.
- Gap analysis and identified enhancements required for the business scenarios.
- Created Functional Specification for various FRICEW objects.
- Extensive experience in develop business process scenarios and configure SAP R/3 (ECC X.0) to achieve business requirements and integrate WM with IM, MM,QM,PP,LE and SD modules.
- Expertise in devising Data Migration Strategy, Data Conversion Architecture, Data Quality Analysis, designing Data Testing, Data Loading and Data Validation approaches.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP WM/LE/MM Functional ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Key member of these projects involved in business requirements gathering, design, realization and made knowledge transition to permanent resource during deployment phase for the SAP WM implementation projects.
- Prepared Business process documents, designs, realization, testing and post go - live support.
- Involved in GAP analysis, prepared Functional specifications, test plans and test scripts.
- Configured and supported the WM/LE implementation project, including WM master data, WM structures (storage types, sections, bins), Picking and Putaway Strategies, Movement Types, Transfer Requirements, Transfer Orders, Posting Changes, Confirmations, Storage Units, Handling Units, Physical Inventory, Mobile Data Entry (RF), Inbound and Outbound Deliveries, Shipping, Transportation and interfaces with MM, SD and PP.
- Configured and supported MM module functionalities, including MM master date (info-records, vendors, materials, price conditions), Serialization, Purchasing processes (Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Release Strategies, Stock Transport Orders(STO), Subcontract), Inventory Management and Invoice Verification.
- Provided production support to PP module, including PP master data (BOM’s, routings, work centers), Production Execution (creation of orders, order release, availability check, order confirmations, order information system).
- Wrote design specification to the ABAP team which included RICEF (Report, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancement, Form) developments
- Involved in different types of tests like unit test, Integration test and User acceptance test.
- Involved in user documentation and end user training.
- Worked on various Master and Transaction data conversion objects.
- Cutover activities like Data loading for SAP WM, MM and SD functional areas.
- Prepared Data conversion mapping documents and transformation rule
- Worked with development team to uploaded the storage bins, Initial Inventory load(WM), Uploaded Vendor Master Data, Material master, PIR for MM, Customer Master Data using LSMW and BDC ABAP programs.