- An accomplished IT leader with result - oriented work-style and extensive experience in SAP implementation, upgrade and support globally across multiple industries.
- Offers both hands-on FICO configuration experience and breadth of experience managing/leading a large group of SAP professionals to deliver the best practice solutions for complex/ large-scale projects on time and within budget.
- Established self-sufficient and high-performing team and framework to deploy and support SAP projects. V ery reliable and approachable individual that provides clear directions and support to the team to ensure successful project delivery.
- SAP Implementation & Support
- Program/Project/People Management
- Vendor/Budget Management
- IT Leadership
- Business Acumen
- SAP FICO Configuration
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
SAP FICO Tech Lead/PM
- Work with Client counterpart and lead Global AP and T&E project by following HD PMX Methodologies.
- Help prepare current state, existing architecture and lead solution delivery team architect integrated solution.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Independent Consultant - SAP Principal Architect
- Led a team of 25 plus FICO consultants on Confidential project, serving a role of Finance Track lead to transition AMS for SAP from incumbent to Confidential team.
- Learned the overall architecture, onboarded and coached Confidential full time resources to ensure smooth transition.
- Documented & taken over Asset Accounting, HR and Interfaces and transitioned to Confidential full time staff
Confidential, Fishers, IN
Director - SAP Project Delivery
- Recruited and built a new internal SAP team of 5 to handle large projects and made them self-sufficient by establishing the governance processes, building templates for key deliverables and implementing them.
- Documented Jarden’s global template in new Blueprints, BPMLs and Configuration documents for future reference.
- Led a high risk/visibility project (deployment of SAP) for Jarden Safety and Security (JSS) into smooth delivery by managing vendors and working with Business Process Owners (BPO), various IT staff, and executives/sponsors within schedule and budget. Key highlights:
- Implemented new technologies including ITS Mobile, Vendor Portal apps and workflows.
- Interface/integration of Concur, Blackline, Hyperion, Salesforce.com, Worldship (parcels), GPC (transportation), Prisma (customs), MEI (trade promotion) and GIB (demand planning).
- Brought $1 billion business into SAP platform with 650 additional users for US and Mexico.
- Managed budget of over $7 million and delivered within project cost and schedule.
- Led JSS project post deployment through stabilization and supported by working closely with BPOs, JSS executives and IT leaders, resulting increased efficiency in process and BPO confidence/satisfaction in SAP product and IT capabilities. Delivered over 150 enhancement/requests within committed time.
- Led the Fishers RF project through to development phase to ensure on time delivery of solutions to BPOs satisfaction and built confidence in IT while increasing businesses engagement/excitement.
Confidential, Auburn, IN
Manager/Senior Manager, Global SAP Functional
- Established Global SAP Competency Center from scratch by hiring top talents and mixing business experts. Also established vendor relationship for staff augmentation for projects. Highlights:
- Grew the team from a size of 4 to over 45 at peak project phases and managed them.
- Established landscape strategy, security strategy and other governance processes.
- Established SLAs and managed to those, where applicable with vendors for L2/L3 work, reduced backlog by 80%.
- Established development processes to enforce quality deliveries, adhere to SOX and have sufficient documentation, increased confidence from business on IT.
- Led Fresh Start Accounting project from planning through closure by working with Finance Director to exit CSA from bankruptcy together with initial deployment of SAP in Poland within schedule.
- Delivered SAP solutions by leading the team for projects (budgets $6-11 mil.) within budget/schedule.
- Led FICO portion of development for:
- Addition of a new Polish plant in SAP (Wave 4).
- German and Romanian implementation of SAP (Wave 5).
- Deployment of SAP in Brazil (Wave A1).
- Serbia SAP implementation and Poland reorganization (Wave BK).
- Led both FICO and SCM portions of following projects:
- FSCM implementation for North America and Brazil (Wave A/A1).
- North America JDE replacement with SAP (Wave A).
- Brazil SAP implementation through build/development (Wave A1).
- Project Systems implementation for North America and Brazil (Wave A1).
- France re-implementation of SAP with JV relationship/plant reorganization (Cesar).
- Initial implementation of SAP for Poland (Wave 3).
- Architected the complex Functional Currency Solution during Poland implementation by working as a FI/CO Lead while building the team to fulfill FASB52 reporting requirements.
- Managed a large global team with both on-shore and off-shore (India and Brazil) mix and 4 internal managers + 3 PMs from vendors, with team size up to 45 to deliver large projects.
- Supported existing plants already in SAP by working with European regional leaders for priority and delivery of enhancements with disciplined release management.
- Owned/managed SAP Development and Test systems for system settings, refreshes, upgrades, enhancement packs, and resulting system uptime to over 99% to support for project/support work.
- Worked as lead development manager for planning/coordination with infrastructure and security team on several projects; owner of SAP landscape design and processes to keep them current.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
SAP FI/CO Manager / Senior Consultant
- Led the implementation of Travel Management and Org Management for Verizon Business and supported SRM on ECC6.0 resulting in successful/on time implementation. Highlights:
- Filled the gap in coordination & provided functional expertise to implement ESS portal resulting successful launch of Travel Management in over 23 countries and 7 different languages.
- Worked as SME and configured SAP T&E and HR Org Management, and advised Finance team.
- Release I for US on May 2008, Release II for 6 additional countries (Europe and Canada) for October 2008, Release III for remaining countries.
- Supported IT and business by working as a SME for Travel Management, SAP Business Workflow and FI to implement SAP ECC6.0 at Verizon Corporation.
- Hired 2 full-time Confidential consultants and coached/managed them according to Confidential procedure.
- Resolved the tax related issues on depreciation and showed the ways to prevent issues in future for Mission Foods in over 10 thousand assets.
- Led the deployment of FI areas (A/P, A/R, GL, Travel Expense, and Asset Accounting) on US SAP rollout project for WestfaliaSurge in ECC5.0 within schedule.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
SAP FI/CO Analyst
- Tested upgrade from 46C to 4.7 (enterprise version) for all FI modules with focus on Validation and Substitution rules.
- Implemented Purchasing Workflow for various IPG companies and supported the workflow post implementation, received kudos for timely completion and quality delivery.
- Supported SAP ArchiveLink and imaging of bar-coded documents using FileNet.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
SAP FI/CO Specialist
- Supported FI/CO modules: Internal Orders, Product Costing, Automatic Account Assignments, Number Ranges (master d Confidential configuration), SAP Business Workflow to fulfill user’s requests.
- Delivered requirement documents, design documents/functional specifications for RICEF objects, test scenarios and other end user documents for projects, enhancements, for bug fixes to existing processes.
- Created several ABAP queries and reports and added them on the report tree to fulfill requests from end users.
- Implemented SAP Fixed Assets for 22 countries and Travel Expense for 7 countries (with credit card and workflow) as a lead, within time and acceptable quality and provided production support.
- Saved 40 thousand annually by reducing redundancy and introducing control by implementing SAP Internal Order workflow (part of a six-sigma project).
- Implemented first two SAP workflows for Confidential for Internal order and travel expense approval.
- Successfully transitioned Connectivity Solutions divestiture from Confidential by supporting and covering the gaps in product costing, travel expense management, fixed assets and tax teams.
- Trained super users on system enhancements and other issues on an as needed basis.
- Tested FI/CO modules during upgrade from 3.1h to 4.6c version of SAP with focus on Internal Order processing and Investment Management. Configured the system for Internal Order status management and internal order postings to AUC.