- Experienced SAP FI/CO Systems Analyst with 5 years of experience in FI and 1 year of experience in CO
- Simple Finance, configure new General Ledger accounts (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts
- Receivable (AR), Bank Accounting
- Involved in 4 full life cycle implementations from realization to go live, upgrade, and production support projects, including S4 HANA, Short Year Due to bankruptcy, system conversion
- Performed FI testing (FI - AR, FI-AP, FI-GL, FI-New GL, Banking, Treasury). Experienced system configuration in SAP controlling modules costing and allocation, internal orders and product cost controlling
- Expertise in Vendor/Customer open items and Reconciliation accounts
- Extensive knowledge in Procure to Pay and expense (maintaining vendor master records, vendor transaction processing
- Date migration from Legacy system to SAP for upgrading, new implementation, integration
- Manage multiple teams for post Go Live support including but not limited to (FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-GL, FI New
- GL, Treasury, banking and much more)
- Work in environments adhering to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Tax.
- Working knowledge in creating reports using report writers and report printer tools
- Helped business analysis team to prepare questions and was involved in interacting with core team members and business users
- Able to work within an aggressive and demanding project schedule and environment
- Strengths include, but are not limited to, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skillsgood analytical skills and a logical approach to problem solving
- Simple Finance, ECC, iCRM, Service Now, Charm, Jira, ReadSoft, Rally, Painter, Quick Viewer, LSMW, AgileGeneral Ledger (FI/GL/New), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Asset Management/ Asset Accounting (AA), Bank Accounting (BA) P2P, (4 years), Crum master
- Proficiency in the use of several office and accounting suites including, Microsoft Office (ExcelOutlookPowerPoint, Word), QuickBooks, Turbo Tax, Proseries, Ultra Tax CS, Lacerte and CCH PF Engagement
SAP Senior Application Consultant
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, participating in system design, configuring and testing existing system and providing post implementation support for enhancements to the current system.
- System configuration and testing of FI - GL, JE upload program to upload hundreds of journal entriesand chart of accounts upload from legacy system to SAP, and GL account assignments to link different SAP modules.
- Set up company code as a single legal entity, leading ledger, profit centers, calendar year, posting period variant, assigned document number ranges, tolerance user groups, and foreign currency revaluation.
- Set up profit centers according to the company s product lines and configured custom profit center reports using report painter according to the CFO finance team requirements.
- Created house banks and maintained multiple bank accounts for different types of payment such as checks and wire
- Configured End to End AP module including the vendor groups, number ranges, automatic payment program (APP), configured special ledger withholding taxes, check settings configured AP integrations to MM for various material movements (Automatic Account Assignments), and linking of vendor documents with EDI.
- Maintained 1099-misc vendors in the vendor master record, assigned withhold tax to respective GL account for automatic postings, and generate smart forms for the recipients and IRS.
- Created & maintained customer master data along with customer groups, payment terms, reportingAR aging.
- Meet regularly with finance team to evaluate and suggest changes in the processes to enhance and make the SAP system more efficient.
- Preparation of business processes requirements analysis and user requirement specifications.
- Resolved day to day user issue and created Run book docs and cheat sheets for the user.
- Ensure any/all new requirements or modifications that were to be implemented were done and completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Solution Manager using ChaRM
- Conduct meetings with the client regarding requirements from a business process. perspective and the design of the new system vs. the old system.
- Responsible for internal vendor IDOC creation
- Creation of documentation for support of the new changes in the system and getting approval from the client.
- Responsible for working with developers on customized reports and programs. Ensuring that all specifications are met and tested.
- Conducted integration testing with other modules.
- Support interface with EMPAC, GIZMO, PetroMan and Ceridian
Senior SAP FICO Analyst and Lead Production Support
Confidential, Southlake, TX
- Responsible for leading solution for SAP S4HANA Business Suite. Held a lead role in management of Production support and Go Live for S4 HANA
- Lead production support in the following areas, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, GST, Billing and Banking
- Master Data creation and SAP Admin and Expense creation, Configure House Banks and Bank accounts in New Fiori Tiles used SAP LT tool for Landscape transformation and System conversion methodology
- Scrum Master; using Rally for User Stories on Iterations
- Worked with Developers to create new Upload Programs for user which includes JE Upload and AR Upload
- Run Billing Jobs as well as programs in SAP
- Configured Number Ranges and Tolerance groups for G/L accounts and users.
- Developed AR Status custom reports using report painter with drill down functionality to the actual document
- Support other modules in SAP such as SAP SD during Go Live
- Worked closely with business to define their reporting needs and well as errors encountered in SAP
- Provided post production support for Asia Pacific, all of Europe, South America, North America and
- South Africa. As well as traveled to these regions to support Go Live.
Senior FICO Solutions Lead
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Defined and configured Charts of Accounts, Account Groups, Tolerance Groups, Number RangesPosting
- Keys, Document Types, Fiscal Year Variants and Field Status Groups
- Customize screens for document entry, document reversals, invoices, and payments
- Create Account Assignment Models for recurring entries
- Configured Accounts Receivables (AR), House Banks, Bank Accounts, Reason Codes and Check Lots
- Defined Vendor/Customer Account Groups and created Vendor/Customer Master Data
- Configure Automatic Payment Program (APP) for outgoing payments for Company Codes in Accounts Payable
- Configured incoming payments, billing, credit management and dunning programs
- Developed complex custom reports using report painter with drill down functionality to the actual document
- Worked closely with clients on the configuration changes and migrating the changes into the new system
- Provided post production support on live system after the changes were in effect and resolved issues On a priority basis
Tax Preparer and Accountant
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Work with a Team to file 1065, 1040, Gift, Estates and Trusts tax returns
- Strong focus in Oil and Gas individual and Business tax return
- Create Trial Balance and Trial Balance imports
- Bank Reconciliation
- Research, review and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Provide analysis for Tax Accounting Forecast Model.
- Provide reports and interpret results of Tax Accounting to all levels of management.
- Reviews the monthly general ledger for accuracy and makes corrections, as necessary.
Senior Tax Accountant
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Responsible for generating, tracking, and accounting of all Authorization For Expenditures
- Liaison between departments in solving problems associated with AFEs and monthly accrual reports
- Generate monthly Accountability/Capital Expenditures Report
- Prepare financial statements, compilation report, sales tax report and payroll on monthly basis for clients Prepare and review annual tax returns for Individuals, Corporations, S-CorporationsPartnerships, Nonprofit Organizations, Trusts
- Represent clients during their IRS audit, IRS queries, State sales tax audit and other matters
- Review and Audit assignments
- Analyze foreign bank statements and balance sheet for foreign corporations and individuals
- Train and assist associates in areas related to complex tax issues and current updates
- Prepare complex financial analysis on budgets, cash flows, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements, marketing strategies, pricing analysis etc.for clients
- Prepare projections, forecast
- Provide consulting services related to all of the analysis mentioned above