- Working as SAP Technical Lead Consultant with 10 years of experience in SAP - ABAP/4 & HR-ABAP, including 3+ years in advanced areas like SAP Fiori-Gateway, HANA, S/4 HANA.
- Rich knowledge & Hands-on experience in SAP HCM (OM, PA, TM, PY) concepts.
- Accomplished professional with expertise in RICEFW development and worked in the areas of Implementation, Upgrade, Rollout, and Support.
- Extensively worked on SAP HCM, FI, SCM areas in various projects with good understanding in HR Org structure Personal Administration Time entry process various cost objects used in time entry Payroll processing Payment processing in FI ( Confidential ).
- As a technical Consultant has hands on experience in various functional areas ranging Human Resources (HR), Finance & Controlling (FICO), OTC- Sales & Distribution (SD), Revenue Materials Management (MM), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Supply chain management (SCM) - P2P, Finance & Controlling - RTR process Plant Maintenance (PM), Retail, Project systems (PS) Modules.
- Extensively Worked in various areas of ABAP like Data Migration, WEBDYNPRO, WEB Services, RFC, BAPI, Development workbench, Reports (Classical & Interactive), Module Pool/ Dialog Programming, Menu Painter, Screen Painter, Function Modules, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, Adobe forms, Workflow, BSP, ABAP Query, BDC, Data Dictionary, LSMW, ALV, ABAP Objects, HR Info types, Logical Database, User Exits, Enhancements, BADIs.
- Very good Expertise in building Interface technologies using File based, ALE, IDOC, and EDI Methodologies, RFC, Proxy BAPI’s and FTP. Developed and supported more than 100 interfaces for the current client (idoc types: HRMD A07, HRMASTER..).
- Rich experience in ABAP/4 programming techniques like Debugging, Update Debugging, Performance Tuning, SQL trace, Runtime Analysis, SAP Upgrade, Object oriented programming.
- Expertise in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementation of SAP R/3, Agile, SCRUM & ASAP methodology.
- Extensively worked on Creating custom BAPI’s and Enhancing standard BAPI’s (ex: BAPI INCOMINGINVOICE CREATE,BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDAT2, BAPI SALESORDER CHANGE, BAPI CATIMESHEETMGR INSERT etc..)
- Good Knowledge in fine-tuning the ABAP code & Performance tuning in BI-BPC area.
- Hands on experience in CRM Technical concepts & ABAP-advanced areas.
- Considerable knowledge in HANA Studio, HANA Side car, SAP HANA Modeling, XS Applications.
- Good experience in Creating Calculation Views, Analytical & Attribute views, CDS Views.
- Hands on Experience in SAP Eclipse-ADT, Web ide Tools.
- Customization of Fiori Apps for HCM.
- Good Knowledge in SAP HANA Data Provisioning using SAP LT Replication server (SLT).
- Worked on Very large scale implementation projects and provided PGLS, production support to ensured smooth delivery.
- Knowledge of Ariba Supplier Connectivity Adapter for SAP Net Weaver. Experience in developing the Confidential -XI-Ariba interface, where purchase order Idoc is sent from Confidential to XI and then XI maps the Idoc to CXML and then sends it to Ariba using Soap adapter.
- SPOC for code synch process in Parallel development environments (Production+CR’s system, project system) & SME for ABAP area.
- Good Knowledge in SAP Data archiving - Idocs, other business objects.
- Good Expertise in using Solution Manager Usage, CCMS monitoring.
- Completed SAP HA100, HA300, HA400 courses.
- Good Understanding of SAP MDM (Master data Management) & MDG (Master data Governance).
- Good Experience in Screen Personas and scripting.
- Knowledge of creating Web services and publishing web services using SOA Manager.
- Strong experience using Web DynPro, XML, WSDL, SOAP and related web services technologies
- Good at soft skills like interpersonal, communication, analytical skills, documentation skills, general thinking and team oriented and ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Quick learner well organized, hardworking and committed to ensure timely delivery of work.
SAP Expertise: SAP R/3, ECC6.0 (EHP5, EHP7), SRM5.0, SRM 7.0, CRM7.0, S/4 HANA
SAP Modules: SAP-HR, SD, MM, FI/CO, SRM, PM, PS, CRM, IMWM, BI, SCM, Solution manager.
Programming: ABAP/4, HR-ABAP, UI5, SAP HANA - Modeling, SAP Netweaver Gateway-OData.
Cross Applications: ALE, IDOC, RFC, BAPI, Interfaces
User Interface: Menu painter, Screen Painter, Module Pool Programming ALV Grid.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/2007/2010, Linux
Database: MS SQLSERVER2005, ORACLE 11g, HDB
Tools: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point
Other Languages: C, C++, .NET, SQL, Visual Basic, Ui5
- FPM & Webdynpro.
- Workflow configuration and Monitoring.
- Enhancement Spots, BADI,User-exit.
- BAPI, RFC, FM, BTE, OO.
- Smart form, Sap script.
- Module Pool.
- EDI /ALE/IDOCS.
- Reports: Classical, ALV, Interactive.
- Data Dictionary.
- OSS Notes.
- Performance tuning and Code Review ( Confidential, BW ).
- Data Archiving.
- Procurement & Ariba - CXML.
- SAP Solution manager.
- HR CATS Time entry Enhancements (CATS*)
- Infotype Enhancements (PBAS*)
- HR- Macros & Logical database
- HR Actions
- Benefits user-exits (PBEN*)
- Payroll process automations
- HR Master data - Distribution- ALE
- Infotype data loads (Recordings PA30 ..)
- Payroll process models
- Infotype Enhancements (OM,PA)
- HRSP Upgrades
SAP ABAP - Fiori Gateway, HANA Consultant, Boston, MA
- Leading the team of 5 consultants, responsible for ABAP code Migration & Performance tuning and Gateway and HR-ABAP objects delivery.
- Developments lead and go to person for all technical solutions or issues at client site.
- Coordinated development activities with offshore team for status updates, clarifications and issue resolutions.
- Extensively worked on CATS Time entry (CAT2, ESS, Fiori, custom WDA Time entry) process improvements.
- Worked on Infotype enhancements to stabilize time entry process.
- Worked on Few Reports related to HR-TM,PY area by extracting time data (CATSDB) and payroll data(PCL2).
- Automated Substitution (PA2003) creation processes by eliminating manual processes.
- Accelerated ABAP Custom code using SQL Monitor (SQLM), ABAP Test-cockpit (ATC), SQL Performance Tuning Work list(SWLT).
- Developed few custom ABAP Reports using Eclipse ADT.
- Involved in Gateway-UI5 Upgrade process.
- Created CDS Views to Display Sales order header and item details, generated OData services & Consuming OData service in Fiori App.
- Developed HANAXS application services with Views and scripting concepts to Support Fiori applications.
- Implemented few Enhancements for Fiori Time entry & Time approval Applications.
- Replication of the selected tables of SD from Confidential to SAP HANA. Performed transformations during the replication process.
SAP HR-ABAP, HANA Consultant, Boston, MA
- Involved in Business discussions, FS review sessions, Feasibility analysis phases.
- Analyzed all the custom objects and provided upgrade impact assessment (EHP5 to EHP7).
- Adjusted all the SAP Standard objects using SPAU, SPDD, SAP ENH.
- Modified the custom objects to make the custom code compatible as per the latest Ehp.
- Established Secondary Database connection to HANA Database.
- Modified ABAP custom programs code to Improve Performance by using HDB (BAA).
- Activated Confidential - ERP Accelerators (H Transactions) using HANA secondary Database.
- Developed few RICEF objects in HR Time management area to Validate time entry, Approve time entry.
- Implemented payroll workbench - process Models.
- Provided support to install add-ons to support Data provisioning from Confidential to HANA.
- Provided Technical support in GRC10.1 implementation.
- Being a Techno functional consultant for HR area reviewed all FS and ensured smooth Technical delivery.
- Building CDS Views using HANA Studio & HANAXS Concepts.
- Developed SAP Netweaver Gateway services (OData) for SAPUI5 apps
- Native HANA XS application development to read tables in HANA database using HANA Studio.
- Consuming of SAP data using OData HANA service.
- Worked on S/4 HANA system, Simple finance - Developed few reports for Finance-FERC on HANA module.
- Created attribute, analytic and calculation views for Sales and Procurement modules as part of the current POC.
- Data Provisioning and replicating data from source system to HANA Database using SLT and Business Objects Data Services.
- Migrating standard Info cubes to in memory optimized Info cubes using migration Tool.
- Migrating standard DSO’s to In-memory optimized DSO’s using migration Tool.
- Importing the BW Models in to HANA using HANA Studio.
- Consuming the HANA Models in BW by creating the Transient Providers.
SAP ABAP - Fiori, Gateway Consultant, Boston, MA
- Involved in Fiori Project Proposal, Effort Estimates, Initial Poc’s, Build & Delivery.
- Configure Gateway & Fiori Infrastructure (with support from Basis Team)
- Fiori App Configuration ( SAP Gateway & Confidential System)
- Developed few gateway services to support HR Time Entry, Time approval apps customizations.
- Developed few ABAP enhancements to support T&E - Expense sheet, Shopping cart approval apps - Gateway services.
- Implementation of stored procedures to retrieve data from HANA database schema.
- Building of XSJS/XSODATA APIs.
- Creating Calculation Views, Analytical & Attribute views, CDS Views.
- Customization of Fiori Apps for HCM.
- Creating of tiles, Catalogs, roles, target mapping and semantic objects.
- Fiori Launchpad Administration.
- Consuming of SAP data using OData HANA service.
- Customization of Fiori Apps for HCM and configuring the applications in Enterprise portals.
- Developed following XSJS APIs and stored procedures:
- Creating Rules & Rule sets
- Delete Insert & Update operations for Rules & Rule sets.
- Played main Role in Apps Build, Test and in getting Sign off.
HR-ABAP - BW Consultant, Boston, MA
- Developed Enhancements to support HR time management area.
- Fine-tuned few BIW extractors and Improved performance and helped Team in Smooth go-live.
- Involved in ABAP - BW, BPC Data extractors creation, fine .tuning
- Created a report to Automate Time entry process to default time entry.
- Created report to display Employee Leave Quota details.
- Created report to display Employee time entry details by using optimized select statements.
- Involved in Business discussions, Build, documentation/code reviews.
- Involved in SAP BI ETL Design i.e. Data Extraction, Data Transferring, Data Loading activities from SAP R/3 system to SAP BW.
- Designed simple to complex data flows as per the requirement using most of the BI objects (Info objects) and info providers
- Used ABAP for transforming some of the HR data to support report level calculations.
SAP-ABAP Consultant, Boston, MA
- Roll out discussions to separate subsidiary as a legal entity, Worked on HR, SCM and Finance area.
- Separated few interfaces in HR-area to provide different files to each company as required.
- Developed few enhancements in HR & FI area to separate the subsidiaries.
- Implemented enhancements to validate data as per the legal requirements.
- Developed conversion programs to maintain HR info types & FI GL & company code data as required.
- Worked on FSCM area to Enhance SEPACT tree for Confidential file to support Rollout.
- Involved in documentation, code reviews business discussions.
HR-ABAP Lead Consultant
- Worked in Interfaces, Enhancements, Workflow related to HR-OM, PA, TM, Payroll and SCM, SRM areas.
- Leading team of 10 consultants at offshore and 3 consultants at onshore.
- Established and maintained collaboration with offshore team members to manage status update, discussions, clarifications and priorities on a daily basis.
- Prepared technical specification and unit test documents for custom SAP applications, and managed peer review of developed objects and documents.
- Involved in Data migration & Conversion process, developed few LSMW applications.
- Developed more than 20 inbound & 40 outbound interfaces (File / Proxy / ALE-idocs) in HR-benefits area to provide benefits eligibility, deduction files to multiple vendors.
- Developed few enhancements in HR-time management area (CATS save exit etc..).
- Worked on HR-Payroll related interfaces/enhancements.
- Involved in document/code reviews business discussions.
- Distributed HR master data to various benefit Vendors by using HRMD A07 idoc.
- Worked on FI substitutions (GGB1).
- Worked on FI- BTE’s.
- Worked on FI-AP Interfaces, Enhancements (invoice creation, Validations).
- Created workflows for invoice approval.
- Developed an enhancement to park and post invoices using BAPI INCOMINGINVOICE CREATE.
- Created a report to upload Gl account details using excel sheet data.
- Created Conversion to create Employee infotype’s data.
- Developed an upload program for settlement rules creation.
- Worked on RF Programming and developed Material receipt program to display PO Items based on purchase order.
- Developed re-print program to reprint labels for above processed PO items.
- Developed Pick list program.
- Worked on RF Console programs for Pick, Pack and shipping.
- Developed program to display Sales order stock based on Storage Bin.
- Developed program to create Goods receipt, Vendor invoice and Invoice receipt for selected PO items.
- Worked on SRM - WDA Enhancements by creating pre-post exits.
- Conducted trainings for the team and played main role in project delivery.
- Worked on WDA applications - created Sales order, Time entry applications & Enhancements.
- Developed a web service to create Purchase orders, change Purchase orders.
- Worked on GRC BRF+ Workflows.
- Responsible archiving idocs data using SARA, SARI, SARE, FILE, AL01
- Created file paths in AL11 for data archival
- Coordinated with Business, functional teams to identify old / error idocs from HR, FI, SCM areas.
- By using the tcode SARA - ‘IDOC’ objects, created Variants and scheduled background jobs to archive the data.
- Customized WE02/WE10 to read the idoc data from archived File - in tree format.
ABAP, (HR-ABAP) Consultant
- Developed automated Report to send sales orders created/updated count as email to business users.
- Developed an interface between HR and FI to calculate HMRC-contributions.
- Woked on HR Infotype data save exits.
- For speed and accurate background job monitoring in support projects developed automation report Using ABAP/4.
- Developed a script for material reservations receipt and changes in smart forms like quotation, dunning letters etc..
- Developed a BTE in dunning to stop blank pages while printing dunning letters.
- Worked on SD RAR process(VF44) Enhancements.
- Worked on sales order save exits, HR-data issues.
- Worked on issues related dunning, FI document parking and posting automations.
- Worked on SRM SC, PO, Invoice related end to end Reports.