To obtain stimulating and challenging role that allows me to Design, Develop, Deploy, Support and Manage SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO) solutions utilizing my skills and the most up - to-date technology
- I have comprehensive SAP FICO experience since 2017, with multiple life-cycle system implementations in each of the areas of my expertise.
- I have performed all of the following functions during my career as SAP FICO Consultant
- Over 10 years of total experience leading Account Services and Business for Fortune 500 companies
- 2 plus years of experience in leading SAP R/3 and SAP ECC Enterprise for multinational clients.
- Build and maintain effective relationships across business groups to ensure business requirements are clearly defined and appropriately addressed within each customized IT application
- Assure coordination and excellent cross-group collaboration throughout the IT team by working closely with various groups including material management, sales and distribution, development, test, and support
- Plan and execute the implementation of functional solutions for complex problems by identifying resource requirements, preparing project plans, managing end user expectations, and ensuring that project scope is contained and delivered as agreed
- Act as the central point of coordination and management of design, development, and deployment of resources as solutions move to completion and implementation
- Analyze business requirements, provide scope/schedule estimate and then implement the solutions either directly through systems configuration or translation of business requirements into clear and unambiguous functional specifications
- Promote proactive and cooperative relationships within the work group by working collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, support, and development teams.
- Provide data and quality analysis to development teams to help build better solutions through end-user feedback
- Facilitate negotiations and maintain the SLAs and OLAs with the Customer and IT Providers. Analyze and review service performance against the SLAs and OLAs.
- Produce regular reports on service performance and to the Customer and IT provider at an appropriate level
- Synchronizing the granularity and frequency of information/reporting needs with timing of related business decisions (local and corporate)
- Architecting and delivering integrated planning and performance management reporting
- Manage hot site issues by setting customer expectations, devising action plans, being available 24x7 and professionally communicating to all parties involved
SAP FUNCTIONAL, TECHNICAL AND TOOLS:
FICO experience includes: FI - General Ledger Accounting (FI-GL), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Bank Accounting (FI-BL), and Asset Accounting (FI-AA). CO - Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Profit Center Accounting (CO-PCA), and Profitability Analysis (COPA)
Integration experience includes: Logistics (MM - Material Management, AA - Asset Management)
Client Segments Served: Automotive, Telecommunications, and Banking
ASAP Methodology: Project Preparation/Business Blueprint/Realization/Final Preparation/Go-Live and Production Support
SAP Components & Tools: Solution Manager (Change Control Management/Testing/Root cause Analysis/ Solution Monitoring/Service Level Management Reporting) and LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench) Data Migration
SAP FICO Consultant
- In General Ledger(GL), configured/setup operative and country specific chart of accounts and mapped to the special ledgers
- In New GL worked on the activation of New GL accounting, definition of ledger for GL Accounting, integrating the GL with subcomponents, document splitting, segmentation and parallel Accounting,
- In AR, worked on the Electronic Bank Statement (EBS), payments from multiple customers and A/R aging.
- Worked on Order to Cash business process - creating Sales Order, Post Goods Issue (PGI), Billing and incoming payment. Worked closely with SD team to integrate SD and FI modules.
- Created new reason codes for absorbing over and under payments using partial and residual payments.
- In Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Made configurations for entire Procure to Pay business process including - creating purchase Order, Goods Receipt, Invoice Verification and Outgoing Payment.
- Worked closely with the MM team to configure Logistics Invoice Verification (LIV) process in Accounts Payable (AP) to facilitate 3 way invoice matching.
- Configured automatic account determination for inventory postings and goods movement in Accounts Payable (FI-AP).
- Created Automatic Payment Program for vendor payments and invoice processing in FI-AP using checks.
- Configured House banks, Payment Methods and tested the Payment Run.
- For month-end closing, assisted users in running the Depreciation runs and in rectifying the errors during the depreciation run.
- During month-end closing, executed asset balances report, asset history report and the cost center report.
- Reconciled the sub-ledger with general ledger.
- Helped the costing users with the month-end activities like - assessments, WIP calculation, and result analysis.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Accountant (Account Payable)
- Managed the accurate and timely processing of up to 20,000 invoices ($1M) per month for large, multi-site organization. Assessed and closed A/P sub-ledger on a monthly basis, validated content and resolved all issues.
- Implemented technologies and process automations, including new EDI and ERP systems. Trained users and served as the primary troubleshooter on new systems, which propelled efficiency gains and cost-savings.
- Instituted formal cross-checking of pack-lists and invoices, turning around problem of supplier overpayments and saving thousands of dollars each month.
- Renegotiated payment terms with dozens of suppliers/vendors from Net 7 to Net 60 days for manufacturer emerging from bankruptcy. Improved cash flow and facilitated company’s return to profitability
- Resolved months of backlogged work, restored order and organization to processes/records in disarray, researched and solved billing problems and corrected invoicing and journal entry errors that had previously been missed.
- Furnished company executives with A/P liability summaries and cash flow reports that were consistently praised for their accuracy, user-friendliness and timeliness.
- Handled the processing, distribution, accuracy verification and maintenance of invoices, interfacing extensively with a nationwide network of vendors and suppliers.
Account Payable Specialist
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable. Processed up to 250 invoices/month averaging $1.5 million.
- Monitored accounts with 300+ vendors. Responded to vendor payment inquiries. Investigated pricing discrepancies.
- Provided accruals and proposed journal entries for month end reporting.
- Generated year end schedules and work papers for audit.
- Managed expense reports. Reconciled credit card purchases.
- Worked directly with senior management and auditors.
- Processed 2 way and 3 way PO matching invoices utilizing the designated Finance accounting system.
- Printed disbursement checks, ensuring all necessary documentation is attached and obtaining supervisors' approval according to departmental procedures
- Created reports and spreadsheets for vendors and consultants
- Conducted research and compile data for report preparation resolving any discrepancies with data
- Trained new hires and made sure their "on boarding" process ran smoothly
- Assisted supervisor with special projects
Account Payable Specialist
- Entered all invoices to be paid by check or bank draft
- Maintained and updated vender files
- Generated and balanced accounts payable reports to vendor statements
- Created and maintained file system to easily access vendor documents