- SAP Enterprise Asset Management / Plant Maintenance / Master Data Lead Consultant with 14+ years of Logistics / Railroad / Supply Chain experience in business system design, redesign and transformation within the Transportation Sector.
- With almost 6 years of SAP specific experience as implementation team member and team lead.
- Works creatively and flexibly to deliver appropriate solutions based on client needs, always remaining focused on time and budget.
- Adept at d efining key integration points within business processes, facilitating design of best practice strategies and development of end to end process functional solutions.
- SAP ECC6 (EHP8) Plant Maintenance
- SAP ECC6 Master Data Management
- SAP ECC6 Materials Management
- SAP ECC6 Production Planning
- Integrated Supply Chain Processes
- UX/UI Design (Fiori)
- SAP Build
- Adobe XD
- SRM MDM
- SAP HANA DB
- Axure RD
- SAP Solution Manager
- Project Management
- Led a team in creating eight (8) custom Master Data Management Fiori applications to replace an existing SharePoint site
- Designed custom Fiori application using SAP Build and Axure RP and AdodeXD
- Led implementation requiring configuration (PM & MM), data migration, workflow, reporting, scenario development, testing, and
- Created test plans, test cases and process definition documents
- Led change management by creating OCM and documentation and communications with business users, aligning requirements to business strategy
- Led requirements gathering sessions for implementation of a PM solution to comply with state mandated regulations
SAP EAM Lead / Project Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Team Lead tasked with managing the EAM team in planning, risk assessment (feasibility studies),, documenting, data migration, UAT and end - user post go-live support
- Configured PM solution and designed custom Fiori application using SAP Build for Engineering Systems Group
- Served as project support for existing SAP EAM implementations
- Led implementation requiring PM configuration, data migration, reporting, scenario development, testing, and
- Created test plans, test cases and process definition documents in HPALM
- Led change management by creating OCM and documentation, workflow diagrams, and communications with business users and aligning requirements to business strategy
- Collaborated with ERP enhancement package (EHP8/HANA) upgrade by performing integration and regression testing
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
SAP EAM Analyst
- Led discussions on project scope and blueprint for PM modules
- Performed PM configuration and designed custom Fiori application
- Facilitated and managed timely resolution of issues by accessing and mitigating risk-related issues prior to implementation, which helped team maintain focus on core implementation tasks
- Gathered document requirements for existing and new business application initiatives
- Performed Gap Analysis, wrote all documentation including business requirements, functional specifications and test scripts/cases.
- Ensured proper conversion to SAP by identifying and cleaning up legacy data.
- Prepared and executed test scripts/scenarios HPALM
- Configured solution in SAP EHP8 for PM and MM
- Communicated with end-user groups as Change Management Leader; aligning requirements with business strategy
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP Master Data Lead
- Monitored and consistently improved KPI to ensure customer satisfaction
- Focused on governance to maintain standards and define and manage critical data
- Coordinated corporate yearly approval authority audit with successful, timely completion
- Served as primary contact for incident review and escalation, facilitated user requests and monitored critical issues to improve customer satisfaction and process acceptance
SAP Master Data Analyst
Confidential, Roanoke, VA
- Developed Business Process Procedures for the current corporate master data processes.
- Performed MM configuration (ECC 6.0) as needed
- Communicated with internal and external customers to provide support on data quality and maintain the integrity of the corporate data
- Configured factory calendars to be used for various calculations
- Ensured accurate reporting and consistent performance based on corporate goals and performance metrics.
- Analyzed, monitored and managed the movement of all trains in freight services across 5 states in the 24-hour 365-day operation of a Class I railroad
- Responsible for the safe handling and daily transport of over $10B in railroad equipment and lading
- Completed a Six Sigma project that realized over 100,000 in annual savings for Confidential .
- Supervised a team that remained reportable injury free for 7 years
- Conducted of all agreement employees on operating rules and safety and general conduct rules as mandated by the Federal Railroad Administration
- Ensured service and maintenance personnel complied with all operating, hazardous material and FRA rules