- Confidential has 20+ years of industry experience with IT implementations and 12+ years of experience in SAP implementations.
- He is a senior SAP consultant with experienced as Enterprise Architect, Application Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Technology Team Manager, Team Lead and Lead developer roles.
- He has excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Working primarily as a lead Architect responsible for application design development based on SAP cloud platforms including web and mobile applications in Banking and Manufacturing sectors.
- Following project implementation lifecycle methods and tools, i.e. ASAP, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Defining the scope of projects including requirements gathering / definition, configuration / programming, testing, cutover and support.
- Solving complex business problems within or across multiple integrated systems.
- Identifying integration points of various SAP components and other non - SAP technology sets, work with teams to make sure application design meets the requirements, highlight key risks and provide direct support for other tech teams.
- Identifying and evaluating industry trends to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management.
- In-depth knowledge of applications, databases, systems, and network designs with a strong understanding of enterprise standard design / development tools and methodologies. (i.e. BPM, ASAP, TOGAF, Agile, Waterfall)
- Having a good understanding of future roadmaps, Architectural approaches and features.
- Making recommendations on strategic direction and roadmap for the future and implementation of the SAP applications.
- Expertise in systems integrations and designing technical interfaces.
- Providing architecture recommendations, options and pros/cons on potential changes to SAP implementation scopes and technical solutions.
- Development and execution of System and Application Design Documents, System Configuration Guides, Deployment Guides, Product Standards.
- Subject Matter Expert on SAP application architecture with background in Service Oriented Architecture.
- Strong experience as primary technical leader on successful large application development projects with the ability to manage resources and multiple projects simultaneously with multiple complete life cycle implementations.
- Doing evaluation of various system and technology upgrade options and to outline the strategy for UX/UI implementation on the SAP landscape.
- Recommending technology alternatives that will meet business requirements.
- Providing support for activities that impact the system, such as configuration changes to support changing business conditions, system upgrades, applying service packs and project works.
- Implementing SAP front-end (SAP UI5, FIORI, Webdynpro) and Back-end (ECC, NetWeaver, Gateway, oData) integration on SAP HANA Cloud Platform and Netweaver Platform.
- Designing mobile technical solutions for standard SAP UI5 applications and custom SAP Fiori applications.
- Managing analysis, design, code, configure, and testing lifecycle within emerging SAP technologies - UX/UI, SAP UI5, SAP FIORI, Cloud)
- Coordinating Work-items with business, functional, development and testing teams.
- Supporting Functional and Applications Mentoring and Knowledge Transfer.
- Supporting Configuration and Integration Management Mentoring / Knowledge Transfer.
- Involving in anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications.
- Providing primary support towards transports of applications into production as directed.
- Coordinating and participating in structured peer reviews / checklist review and walkthroughs.
- Continuously developing industry knowledge and associated skills.
SAP: Hana Cloud Platform, UX/UI with SAP UI5, SAP FIORI, WebIDE, oData, Eclipse (Luna), SAP Netweaver, Netweaver Developer Studio, Webdynpro Java, Gateway, S/4 Hana, SOA, SolMan, NWDI, CTS+, ChaRM, CE, Portal, MDM.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, IAM, SES, CloudFront, Route 53
Architecture Standards and Design Tools: ARIS Architect.
Middleware and Integration Tools: PO/PI, Web Services, SOA
Management / Office Tools: MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), MS Project, MS Visio, Rally, Jira, HP ALM (QC)
SAP Modules - Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Fixed Assets (FA), Asset Management (AM), Project Systems (PS), Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM), EHS (Environment, Health & Safety)
Senior SAP consultant
- First level people management responsibilities include providing formal and informal and coaching to team in expected behaviors and activities. Monitoring and tracking progression of unit goals and objectives. Directing quality work efforts, team assignments and problem resolution.
- Accountable for the day to day operation of technical domain. Regularly identify, monitor and evaluate key metrics to ensure health and progress within respective domains. Anticipate and respond appropriately to new demands, priorities, challenges, or obstacles. Collaborate with cross functional and technical teams to remove obstacles and impediment to ensure business and operational objectives are met
- Financial Management: Manage and forecast team level expenses which may include resource allocations, Products / Components, 3rd Party project / program, software and vendor expenses.
- Effectively manages relationships with customers and supporting teams during execution of team responsibilities.
- Communicate appropriately with teams, customers, and peers through all communication channels.
- Follow up on critical issues in a timely manner.
- Manage and leverage the relationship with 3rd Party vendors to ensure of domain objectives.