- Total of10+years of Professional working experience specializing in SAP ABAP having exposure including Sales and Distribution(SD), Finance(FI),Material Management(MM), Batch Management(BM), Plant Maintenance(PM), Supply ChainManagement(SCM), IS - Retail, Human Resource(HR), Warehouse Management (WM), Business Warehouse(BW),HR, HANA.
- Working Knowledge on Fiori, Gatewayand Personas.
- Experience in Basic & Interactive Reports, ALV, EDI, FTP, Extracts for BW/BI, ALE, IDOCS, BDOCS, SMOD, CMOD, BTE, Module Pool, RFC, Classes, Methods, ABAP Objects and Loads etc.
- Worked extensively on Dialog Programs with Data Dictionary, Screen Painter, Menu Painter, Creating Transactions andwriting Table Control BDC.
- Supply Chain Experience with all aspects of implementation in Manufacturing and Distribution organizations. Worked on Analysis, Design, Modeling, and Development and Implementing of SAP applications.
- Good experience with SAP upgrades. Involved in upgrade projects.
- Experience Leading and Managing Projects for clients and even worked as Integration Architect.
- Good experience with DMS (Document Management System).
- Working Knowledge on SAP Net Weaver Process Integration7.1 for configuring web service scenarios.
- Experiencein Object Oriented ABAP, LSMW, SMARTFORMS, ADOBE FORMS, SAP Scripts, and BAPI’s.
- Strong work experience on SAP IS-RETAIL.
- Worked on Gateway Development for ODATA Services and was involved in SD apps implementation.
- Good experience with SAP Web Dynpro, BOPF, FPMand powl queries and integration with SAP Portal.
- Experience in Leading the teams both onsite and offshore and coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- Good Work Knowledge with JIRA, SharePoint, Drop box and CISCO JABBER TOOLS.
- Good Experience with standard and Custom RF Transactions used with devices including Motorola and Gladiator.
- Worked extensively on developing the interfaces from SAP R/3 to Third Party Applications.
- Good understanding of all phases in (SDLC) Software Development Life Cycle and methodologies.
- Strong working knowledge on RF programs and transactions.
- Knowledge with HANA Modeling and Data Migration related to HANA and knowledge on data provisioning.
- Experience with Performance Improvement, Streamlining Costs and System's Implementation for Plant Maintenance.
- Experience working standard ITIL methodologies.
- Good Experience using ABAP/4 Workbench Tools, reporting, customization, conversion and data extraction.
- Excellent in network systems integration, hardware and software trouble shooting and debugging skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, UNIX Shell scripting, Solaris
Databases/RDBMS: Oracle 9i/ 8i/7, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Languages: ABAP/4, JAVA,C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic
ERP: SAP R/3 (Versions: ECC 6.0, 4.7, 4.6).
Tools: ABAP Workbench, Workflow, ABAP Data Dictionary, LSMW, Report Painter, Screen painter, Menu painter, Dynpro Editor, Adobe LiveCycle Designer, Function Builder, SAP Query, SQL Trace, OSS
Forms: SAP Scripts, Smart Forms.
MsWord, MsExcel, Ms: Outlook, MS-PowerPoint
Domains: SD, MM, IM, PM, PP, HR,BM, SCM, WM and FI
Sr. SAP ABAP Developer
Environment: ECC 7.0, MM, P2P, FI
- Developed custom ALV sales reports involving SD, MM and pricing modules to derive sales, purchases and related profit from the purchase.
- Developed custom report based on radio button selection to provide detailed information of SOW purchases to comply with requirements outlined under USDA pricing.
- Developed module pool program for the vendor returns process for PO line items with customized screen layouts.
- Developed module pool program for material substitutions to substitute material at line item level wherein the existing line will be marked for deletion and new line will be added.
- Developed custom alv program which creates PO from selected PR’s with interactive alv.
- Developed technical specs for the developed objects and maintained in SOLMAN.
- Was part of code review and tech spec review meetings to analyses the business process and share knowledge on SAP best practices.
- Agile Development Leading the technical team and worked on development and testing of objects as a techno functional consultant.
- Held meetings with business and helped in the requirement gathering phase to see the scope of technical development and suggested SAP best practices in implementing the solution.
- Performed code review meetings with Offshore team and help in performance tuning implementing the SAP best practices.
- Worked with EAP Team and WM team in resolving the inventory issues during the data migration and go-live phases.
- Coordinated with onsite-offshore teams to resolve outstanding issues.
- Configured the workflow process to do the lift and shift for PO, PR workflows in the new landscape.
- Worked on Adobe form to integrate topaz signature pad for the Vendor returns.
SAP ABAP/Gateway Developer
Environment: EHP7, SD, FI, BW, HR, HANA
- Employee Details
- Customer Details
- Employee Billsheet Details
- Rate Card Details
- Project Deliverables for CRUD methods
- Project Information for CRUD methods
- Project Resources for CRUD methods
- Office Details.
Confidential, Westborough, MA
Sr.SAP ABAP/Gateway Developer/Lead
Environment: EHP7, IS-Retail, SD, MM, FI, WM, Pricing, EDI, Fiori, RF Transactions, FI, ITS-Mobile,HANA
- Developed custom web dynpro application for product lookup which is replica of standard product lookup with enhanced layout and much performance driven.
- Part of Global Sales Fiori team and developed and deployed Sales Quotation and Sales Order apps from the scratch.
- Lead and Managed Team to drive scrum meetings as part of Agile methodology.
- Handled pricing concepts of development related to Sales Order and Sales Quotation as part of development.
- Developed powl query for goods movement and configured the same in relative powl transactions.
- Worked on EDI Integration to SAP.
- Worked with HP ALM 11.0, Microsoft SharePoint and deloitte eroom.
Confidential, Queens, NY
Sr. SAP Consultant/Lead.
Environment: EHP7, SD, MM, WM, EWM, BM, SCM, RF Transactions
Responsibilities: As an SAP ABAP developer, working on implementation of Warehouse Management project for the newly established plant in New York downtown.
- Developed Custom RF Transaction for incorporating the functionality of transaction ‘lm61’.
- The new transaction developed was with custom screens calling BDC within the Module Pool program for LM61 and provided option for Packing and Unpacking the Handling Units.
- Developed Custom STO Validation Program for validating and grouping the STO's, to create deliveries which are internally grouped into Shipments. After TO’s are created this data would be used for picking items on gladiator by shipments in SAP onto a HU. After all the Picks are picked, these HU would nested to a mother HU and the mother HU would be loaded on to a physical Truck.
- Worked on developing and enhancing the existing RFC Interfaces.
- Developed Shipment Monitor RFC- ALV Dashboard report wherein based on delivery date and plant, the FM designed two tables which are used by the shipment monitor program to develop ALV Dashboard .
- Worked on enhancing the existing smart forms .
- Worked on GUIXT for designing the screen fields.
- Designed the Material Global export Interface wherein SAP is the source system which holds the Material Master
- Information to Storefront (Hybris) whenever the new material is created or changed.
- The RFC is called on event basis from SAP
- SAP will select the material information when a material is created or changed and send to Hybris
- The Interface also sends Variant Configuration and Variant price changes as part of export.