- Over 9 years of SAP R/3 strong Functional and Technical experience in SAP PM module. Completed 2 FLC (Full Life Cycle) SAP implementations of a project from conceptualization to production support.
- Experienced in configuring, implementation and supporting all phases of a project life cycle including analysis, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Maintenance Business Processes and solutions, post - production support/maintenance, documentation, and end-user training.
- Worked on configuring the requirements to SAP PM Module & setting up the organizational structure and global settings using IMG.
- Configuring & managing the Technical Objects Equipment master, Functional locations, Work center, Task list, Maintenance plans, Class, Characteristics, Catalog, Measuring points
- Creation of Maintenance Task Lists, Maintenance Items, Maintenance Strategy, Creation of Maintenance Plans for Single Cycle plans, and Strategy controlled and multiple plans
- Creation of Warranties and all types of preventive Maintenance plans maintenance Plans Scheduling using back ground jobs.
- Configuration of Maintenance notifications and maintenance work orders
- Worked on FLEET Management Process such as Create and Maintain Equipment master, Measuring Points, Catalog, Work Centers, etc.
- Expertise in all implementation phases of ASAP methodology right from Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-live, and Post Go-Live Production Support.
- Extensive experience in Cross-functional integration across various modules of SAP viz., PM
- Experienced integral team member for conducting AS-IS study by preparing TO-BE Processes and Scenarios.
- Successfully Delivered Configuration solutions of SAP PM Settings as per requirements of the To-Be processes.
- Expertise in business process analysis and design, process rationalization, cost control, performance measurement and quality.
- Cross-functional teamwork experience at different levels to effectively gather requirements, drive process improvements and best practices and deliver solutions.
- Expertise in Preventive Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, Refurbishment processing.
- Expertise in the SAP Plant Maintenance module along with a working knowledge of the Financials and controlling, Material Management HR, PS, and Sales and Distribution
- Experienced in maintaining & assigning Inspection types and creation of Inspection Plan. Configured Quality Info records that were used for vendor evaluation.
- Competent in Data migration from legacy to SAP system using Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW), Batch Data Communication (BDC).
- Strong working knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Total Quality Management (TQM) methods, techniques, concepts and implementation.
- Worked on various RICEF objects including design and development of various complex interfaces and conversion objects.
- Plant Maintenance Configuration- Functional Location BOM, Equipment BOM, Serial numbers, Notification and Maintenance Orders.
- Good knowledge on PM Technical Objects like Structuring & Managing Technical objects: Functional Locations, Equipment Serial numbers, Measuring points and Counters.
- Expert in designing Functional Specifications by collecting requirements from the Business Users and handling them to the Technical team.
- SAP Plant Maintenance Process Management: Breakdown, Preventive, Corrective, Inspection, Calibration of test equipment, Refurbishment and Shutdown Maintenance etc.
- Integration knowledge of PM with Material Management (MM), Controlling (CO), Sales and Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP) & Quality Management (QM) modules
- Extensive knowledge in MM organization elements Purchasing Organization, Plants and storage locations.
- Good knowledge in ABAP debugging techniques and work with User-Exits/BADI’s and Cross Applications.
- Special emphasis on Data Migration specifications with BDC, LSMW for data uploads on various projects. Knowledge on ABAP, IDOCS, BAPI & BADI’s
- Provided estimates for new developments and Enhancements
- Experience in SQL Query, EDI (Outbound, Inbound), ALE Configuration (RFC’s, Partner Profile, Ports, Distribution Model)
- Effective communicator with skills in devising & implementing innovative strategies & contributing towards growth of the company.
- Excellent communication, leadership and inter personnel skills. Proven ability to work independently and team environments.
ERP Tools: SAP ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, SAP R/3 4.7, 4.6B.
Programming Languages: C, Objective C, C++, Core Java, HTML
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008, SQLite with Core iOS sandbox, building and database in iOS sandbox
Operating Systems: Windows2000/2003/XP/VISTA/7/8/10/NT, MS-DOS
Computer Skills: Minitab, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, SQL Server, AutoCAD(2D&3D), Catia V5
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
SAP PM Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Full life cycle implementation of SAP Plant Maintenance module using ASAP methodology - project preparation, business blueprint, realization, final preparation, go live and post implementation support
- Defined order types, unit of measurement conversion checking rules and confirmation parameters in order management, scheduling parameters, production scheduling profile and lot sizing procedures.
- Configuration of Goods Issues, Goods Receipts, Automatic Movements, Reservation, Movement Types and other relevant objects in Inventory Management.
- Configured Routings with a Quality Inspection Characteristics and configured the inspection plan.
- Responsible for PM module configuration - Planning Plant, Technical Objects (Serialized and Non-Serialized Equipment, Functional Locations, Material and Equipment BOM).
- Worked on Plant sections, defined Planner Group and Technical object view profile.
- Created Structure indicator for Functional Location and defined Category, Field selection of Functional Location.
- Maintained Equipment Categories and defined additional business view for Equipment Categories.
- Created BOMs (Equipment BOM, Functional BOM and Material BOM), assignment of BOMs.
- Maintained Field Selection for Plant Maintenance Work center, created parameters for formula and defined Standard value keys, person responsible and capacity category.
- Worked on work center usage to the specific task list types.
- Maintained status for Task Lists.
- Created General Maintenance Task Lists for Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Processes of equipment’s and used these task lists for Preventive Maintenance Instead of creating Equipment Task Lists.
- Worked on Order Processing for Notifications, Orders, Catalog Profile, Costing, Order Settlement.
- Created Maintenance Task Lists, Maintenance Items, Maintenance Plans and Scheduling for Preventive Maintenance.
- Performed Configuration for processing malfunction report, maintenance request and activity reports in Maintenance Notification and Configured Maintenance Order processes for Breakdown Maintenance.
- Configured Completion Confirmation of Maintenance and Service Order Processing and defined Control parameters, set up screen templates and field selection.
- Information flow between PM and QM was taken care through integration settings.
- Involved in solving issues with regards to selected set, sampling procedure and inspection plans.
- Worked on inspection plans for equipment in Plant Maintenance and test generation of calibration orders with inspection lots, results recording of inspection characteristics and usage decisions.
- Assisted client in additional functionality and conducted additional IMG Configuration.
- Supplied training material and guidelines for the use of the SAP PM module.
Confidential, Valatie, NY
SAP PM Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Configured Maintenance Planning Plant and assigning Maintenance Planning Plant to Maintenance Plant.
- Configured and created Functional Location which includes structure indicator for Functional Location. Defined Functional Location Category and customized user status profile for functional location.
- Configured Equipment and additional business views for equipment category as per the requirement of client and created equipment BOM.
- Maintained ABC indicator to classify the importance of technical objects within the production areas.
- Defined the screen selection for work center as per the requirements of the business.
- Customized the control key for use in maintenance task list for external services.
- Responsible for creating and setting up Maintenance Notification, Work Orders.
- Worked on Plant Maintenance Order types and related configuration settings.
- Designed Plant Maintenances Strategy and customized the packages for maintenance plan for flexible Maintenance Plan as per the requirements of business.
- Worked on automated workflow from Plant Maintenance Notifications, email notifications through SAP workflow.
- Configured Measuring Point categories, Calibration Order type, Number ranges and Field selections for Measuring Point and Measurement Documents.
- Modified and updated the user exit that checks for different validations during maintenance order technical completion as per the dairy business requirements and did the documentation for the same.
- Coordinated in setting up organization structure related to purchasing: Defined purchase organization and purchasing groups, assigned purchasing organization to company codes and plants, assigned plants to company code.
- Configured requisitions to automatic purchase orders that have been assigned to sources in the purchasing.
- Extensively worked on inventory management which includes goods receipts, goods issues, reservations, stock transfers, transfer postings, movement type and cycle counting.
- Worked with the super users in conducting UAT to ensure consistency of the configuration across the SAP PM/MM modules integration.
- Prepared and executed all cutover activity for plant maintenance.
- Upload the master data related to production planning from legacy system to SAP ECC6 before go-live using LSMW.
Confidential, Denver, CO
SAP PM/QM Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Configured and maintained BOM, routings, Work centers, Resources, Recipe, production orders, Process orders and Material Requirement Planning (MRP) and configured Capacity planning and scheduling for the production and process orders.
- Responsible for PM module configuration - Technical Objects (Serialized and Non-Serialized equipment, Functional locations, Material BOM, Equipment BOM), Order processing (Notifications, Orders, Catalogue profiles, Costing, Order settlement), Preventive Maintenance (Task lists, Maintenance items, Maintenance plans, Scheduling).
- Worked with key users to develop all Maintenance Task lists for Equipment, Functional locations and General Task lists and planned and scheduled them accordingly.
- Configured object codes, damage codes and activity codes and assigned the code groups to catalogue profiles for use in notifications.
- Customized orders with service specifications and service sheet entry using service masters.
- Configured calibration order process for test equipment.
- Tested generation of calibration orders with inspection lots, results recording of inspection characteristics and usage decisions.
- Measurement documents were used to evaluate equipment by using measuring points and counters.
- Worked with FI/CO, QM and MM groups to resolve integration issues with Plant Maintenance.
- Developed specifications for custom reporting and enhancements using user exits.
- Prepared end user training materials and provided training to maintenance technicians, engineers and supervisors and offered post implementation support
- Customized new Purchase order types, Material types, and Valuation classes and purchasing groups
- Worked with Vendor master, Scheduling agreement, Purchase info record and Source list for module integration
- Interacted with Technical consultants for data migration using LSMW and report development activities.
- Carried out configuration unit testing, scenario unit testing and integration testing.
- Trained super users and assisted them in preparation of test scripts.
- Transferred knowledge to super users and support consultants
Confidential, Westlake, CA
SAP PM/QM Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0 Upgrade & Production Support
- ECC 6 upgrade project from version 4.7.
- Performed upgrade requirements analysis, business process analysis , business process blue printing and redesign, configuration, integration.
- Mapped extensive legacy maintenance process maps to SAP with the use of user-status for orders.
- Justified and explained change requests to review boards for approval when needed.
- Identified the key business scenarios and reconfigured PM work centers, PM planner groups, PM processing with notifications, breakdown orders, external contract orders, and refurbishment orders.
- Coordinated with technical consultants by giving functional specification for customization according to user requirements.
- Recreated Measuring Points and Counters, Catalog profiles and codes, tasks, priority types.
- Involved in refurbishment processing for repairable spares and warranty tracking of equipment during notification creation.
- Facilitated development of reports and work order print-out modifications.
- Redeveloped Time-based and Performance-based Maintenance Plans for maintenance items.
- Configured satellite storage locations at department levels and developed usage rules to make goods movements and work order process more efficient.
- Coordinated integration and configuration of PM with MM and FI/CO.
- Extensive interaction with users and management and involved in end user training and support.
- Preparation of Functional Specification for interfaces and conversions, Test specifications and guiding ABAP team and BW Team in developing KPI reports, unit-module-integrating testing.
- Functional Specifications for Master Data Processing, Maintenance Processing, Preventive Maintenance Processing and MRO/Spare Parts Processing.
- System proto typing created test plan, technical documentation and end-user training.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Archive Testing and Security and Role Testing in PM and set up the test data, test scenarios and test scripts.
- Development and execution of cutover and go-live plans; and Post go-live support and issue resolution.
- Found and solved upgrade issues related to customization & screen settings for PM, QM module. Coordinated with ABAP expert to resolve screen dumps &technical issues.
- Integration issues with SD, MM and CO modules of SAP.
- Created and maintained Supplier Scorecard: procurement key metrics, performance and quality management key matrix.
- QM functionality employed included the maintenance of master data, sample management, raw material inspections, in-process inspections, goods receipt from production inspections, quality certificates, quality notifications, stability studies and reporting requirements and the interface to an external LIMS system.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
SAP PM/QM Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 5.0
- Translated business requirements into SAP Functional and Configuration Requirements
- Involved in several meetings with the users so as to collect the information on current business processes with respect to maintenance work and quality inspections
- Involved in creating a prototype for the PM and QM modules including fit-gap analysis
- Configured the system for automatic determination of tasks for Notification processing, henceforth defined response and service profiles and defined priority types
- Defined Order type, Confirmation parameters, Schedule margin keys, and checking rule for process orders
- Configured all areas related to Measuring Points, Inspection Characteristics, Measuring documents and Measurement Entry Sheets
- Identified the key business scenarios and configured PM Work Centers, PM Planner Groups, PM Processing and Notifications, Breakdown Orders, External Contract Orders and Refurbishment Orders
- Performed customization for BOM usage in plant maintenance. Configured Equipment BOM, Functional Location BOM. Customized the central settings of BOMs and configured the link with other areas. Also, defined Codes and Code Groups.
- Facilitated development of reports and work order print-out modifications
- Defined maintenance task lists for Equipment’s, Functional Locations and general tasks for Preventive Maintenance processing
- Analyzed and streamlined work flow process for the effective results to reduce bottom line costs.
- Set up client and maintained QM client level settings and QM dependent plant level settings
- Performed configuration in Quality Planning, Quality Inspection and Quality Control as per client requirements
- Configured QM task list: Assigned task list types to material types, defined task list usages and maintained parameters for each task list type
- Configured MIC and Inspection Method: Defined tolerance keys, number ranges and default values for control indicators
- Configured Master Recipes with quality inspection characteristics
- Configured Quality Certificate profile and creation of Certificate Profiles
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing, created end user documentation and training materials
Jr. SAP PM Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Configured and created PM Master Data - Functional Locations, Equipment’s PRT’s, Materials and Material BOM’s and Work Centers and maintained authorization for those elements.
- Worked with key users to develop all Maintenance Task Lists for Equipment, Functional
- Locations and General Task lists and planned and scheduled them accordingly
- Configured object codes, damage codes and activity codes and assigned the code groups to catalog profiles for use in notifications
- Structuring Technical Objects: Equipment, Functional Locations, BOMs, Measuring Points, Characteristics & Class.
- Customized orders with service specifications and service sheet entry using service masters
- Developed conceptual design and presented to key users for feedback and consensus. Also held workshops for key users/managers to validate the To-Be processes and gap solutions in the area of preventive maintenance.
- Providing 5x9 Incident Management and Application support (IMAM) for line of Technical Assets (Asset life cycle management)
- Functional Location and Equipment Mater Data Configuration (Technical Objects)
- LSMW Script Creation for Master data loading once the first level is loaded by the implementation team
- Worked on Support for day-to-day business process related to issues classified as bugs, enhancements and new developments