- A Motivated, Result oriented, Team player with a diverse educational background, looking forward to working in an active environment which demands a healthy set of Technical and Business skills.
- 12 years IT experience in SAP R/3 implementation projects for sales and distribution (SD), Logistics Execution (LO), Human Resources (HR), Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), FI/CO & Project Systems (PS) and Wind Chill Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
- Experience in developing Interfaces in HANA Cloud Integration (HCI ), PI 7.31, 7.1, 7.0 and XI 3.0 versions of Process Integration
- Experience in design, development and integration of SuccessFactors and SAP through SAP PI using axis adapter.
- Expertise with third party platform such as MuleSoft and HANA Cloud Platform
- Good Understanding and hands on for HANA Cloud Integration ( HCI )
- Experience with SuccessFactors integration for core HR (PA, OM), Employee Master Data, Recruiting, Compensation and LMS.
- Proven skills and in - depth knowledge and understanding in SAP Netweaver Components and Architecture.
- Solid understanding of Accelerated SAP -ASAP implementation methodology and full lifecycles of SAP PO 7.4 /PI 7.31/7.1/7.0 Implementations, Project coordination, Client interaction, Interface design, Development, Validation, Troubleshooting, Debugging, Go-Live to support activity & post Go-Live maintenance.
- Expert in using PI/PO tools (mapping tools/editors) and proficient in different mapping styles (Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping, XSLT Mapping.) & Interfaces using Advanced Adapter Engine (AAE)
- Experience with SAP HANA Data Base modelling techniques
- Good understanding of various cross cloud platforms and SSO solution
- Extensive experience in developing User Defined functions as per interface requirement.
- Expertise in designing, configuring and troubleshooting IDoc - IDoc, IDoc to JDBC, JDBC to IDoc, IDOC to JMS, JMS to IDOC, Proxy to JDBC, JDBC to Proxy, SOAP - RFC, RFC - SOAP, IDoc - SOAP, SOAP - IDoc, IDoc - File, File - IDoc, HTTP, and ABAP Proxy scenarios in XI/PI.
- Experience in designing, configuring, troubleshooting SLD, Integration Repository, Integration directory, for B2B, A2A with SAP XI/PI.
- Experience in Handling Alert Configuration using Alert Categories and sending messages to identified inboxes, also in using NWA.
- Experience in Runtime Work Bench Monitoring like Component Monitoring, Message Monitoring, and Performance Monitoring etc.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle from Requirement Analysis to Go Live and support.
- Experience in writing scripts and executing test scripts using Panaya and HP Quality Center.
- Good team player with excellent technical and interpersonal and communication skills. Pro-active, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in team
- Experienced in Integration of SAP and non-SAP systems: SAP R3 4.6c, 4.7 Enterprise, ECC 5.0 and 6.0; Web Service Application.
- Experience in working with OSS Notes implementation and using SAP chaRM in Solution Manager
- Developed multiple LSMW, BDC and IDOCs for conversions and data migration
- Extensive experience in building Interactive & Classical ALV reports and function modules .
- Extensive experience in developing RICEFW objects, Reports, Workflows, BDC, LSMW, SAP Scripts, Interactive RFC, BAPI, ALV, EDI using IDOC’s / ALE, User Exits, Dialog programming, Knowledge of Customization/Development, Implementation, and Configuration & Migration of Wind chill PLM 9.1.
Confidential, Wilmington, Delaware
SAP Team/Integration Lead
- Be the primary point of accountability for successful planning, implementation, and launch of SuccessFactors BizX
- Provide integration expertise in order to develop integrations in SAP HCM system and Success Factors
- Build Integration between SuccessFactors and Confidential SAP and legacy systems
- Provide input into the solution architecture primarily for integration related topics
- Implement SuccessFactors Integration with Employee Central, Organizational Management and Cost Center
- Setting up SAP HCM system to integrate with Employee Central
- Replicating Organizational Data, Master Data and Cost Center from Employee Central to SAP ERP
- Field Mapping between Employee Central and SAP HCM
- Developed interfaces for integration with SuccessFactors using the Axis adapter for SF Recruiting and Compensation
- Developed interfaces for integration with SuccessFactors to update and maintain the Employee Data Profile
- Developed the integration SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors BizX for personal info data in a file produced in ECC
- Worked closely with the ABAP team to develop an enhancement ( BADI ) for the Integration Add on for SAP HCM system and SuccessFactors
- Work with business counterparts in delivering solutions based on best practices, business processes & SAP expertise
- Ensure the right architecture for SAP releases within agreed cost and timing target
- Integrate with SAP solution development teams, including multiple regions, business units, and implementation partners
- Develop and maintain strategic roadmap and plan for SAP landscape globally for multiple SAP versions
- Define and maintain standards and technical architecture that projects must comply to
- Review and approve key milestones and architectural deliverables across all projects to ensure compliance
- Involved in Preparing the Business Design Documents (BDD) with respect to HR based on Requirement Specification documents and business process requirements.
- Work closely with the PMO to create tasks and ensure all deliverables meet the dates
- Provide Hands On development of SAP PI/PO Interfaces for ongoing projects
- Developed interfaces with external time systems to integrate with SAP HCM Payroll
- Worked closely with the Payroll team to develop interfaces to support payroll functions
- Perform graphical mapping to create EDI 850 PO outbound to be sent to vendor via VAN
- Replace EDI implemented with Gentran with SAP B2B Add-on
- Developed file interfaces to be sent securely through PI using SFTP and FTPS protocol along with PGP encryption of the files.
- Developed iFlows in SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI).
SAP Integration Lead
- Delivery management (Scoping, Estimation and Planning) for all Integration needs of client.
- Lead a team of XI consultants, Prepared Estimations, review of functional & technical design document specifications for all Interfaces.
- Architect, Design, Build, Test and Implement new interfaces in SAP PI 7.0 and PI 7.31.
- Prepared Estimations, project plans, and Design document templates for the PI Upgrade Project and new change requests.
- PI 7.01 upgrade impact analysis and upgrading Interfaces from PI 7.0 to PI 7.31
- Provided architectural design, review for complex cross-functional interfaces.
- Resolve Production incident tickets.
- Assist with the support and troubleshooting SAP PI interfaces.
- Implemented and supported File Interfaces with external vendors and banks using SFTP/PGP Module of PI 7.31
- Provided development guidelines, global naming standards and development checklists for SAP PI.
- Develop, maintain and enforce standard processes and procedures.
- Outstanding problem solving skills with broad knowledge of multiple technologies and platforms.
- Implemented exception handling, configured alerts using Component Based Alert framework.
- Developed Proxy interfaces for integrating SAP with Pontis.
- Designed and Implemented ccBPM (Business Process Management) solution for Pcard Interface.
- Identification of the integration points of the various 3rd party applications, worked with the application teams to make sure the technical architecture meets the requirements.
- Knowledge of B2B and A2A integration technologies including X12 EDI, EDIINT, PGP, SSL, SSH, FTP, HTTP, SQL Server, Oracle, XML and Web Services (SOAP).
- Ability to diagnose issues common to application integration and B2B including networking and application problems.
- End-to-End participation from configuring SLD, developing repository objects, configuring ID objects, testing, monitoring, Alerts configuration and production support.
- Managed SLD objects like SWCVs, business systems, transport targets, SLD synchronization, message archiving, alerts configuration, CCMS monitoring.
- Provide recommendations for upgrading from the current version of SAP PI 7.0 to new version SAP PI 7.31
- Set up Partner Profiles, Partner Type for IDoc BENEFIT2
- Map the BENEFIT2 IDoc to ANSI X12 EDI 834 IDoc to create benefit enrollment file
Confidential, New Jersey
SAP PI 7.1/ ABAP Lead Consultant
- Involved in Architectural discussion to make decisions on the technical architecture. Gathered the requirements from the business team and functional consultants. Involved in design discussions to decide on the effective design solutions.
- Created Business System entries for technical System in XI System Landscape Directory (SLD) as per the description of the business scenario to be implemented.
- Developed graphical and XSLT message mappings. Extensively used the PI graphical mapping tool and standard functions to create message mappings. Created user defined java functions (UDFs) to include the functionality not covered in the standard functions. Experienced in performing complex mappings using node functions and user defined functions (UDFs).
- Extensively worked on ABAP Proxies. Generated ABAP server/client proxies for communication with systems running on WEB AS 6.40 and above.
- Configured the Software catalog by adding all the necessary Products and their related Software Components.
- Performed the process of monitoring using the Runtime Workbench for all interfaces. Used Component and Message monitoring to check the status of all the components and the messages from the components
- Worked on scenarios involving IDoc, JDBC, File, RFC, SOAP adapters. Configured these adapters as sender and receiver communication channels.
- Configured setting up partner profiles and ports and RFC Destinations.
- Change system Parameters to improve performance for high volume SAP PI 7.1scenarios.
- Configure Alert Configuration and Alert Rules in SAP PI.
- SAP PI 7.1Performance analysis and tuning
- Transport of configuration and development objects using CTS and File based methods
- Queue configuration and management
- System tuning
- Regularly coordinated with Infosys (off-shore) to make sure all the required information is provided and design questions are addressed.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Developed PI interface Asynchronous IDOC-XML. Purchase Order IDOC is sent to list of suppliers.
- Designed and developed mapping programs for asynchronous IDOC to IDOC scenario. A Purchase Order from Kohler Europe is converted to a Sales Order in Kohler US.
- Developed Synchronous Web service to RFC scenario where the mapping is done between the RFC and the external structure.
- Developed Mapping Programs and templates for the various PI inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Configuration of Adapters (File Adapter, RFC Adapter, SOAP Adapters).
- Used Runtime workbench tool to centrally monitor components, and messages
- Runtime work bench to monitor End-to-End Monitoring, Performance Monitoring and Alert Configuration.
- Define SLD Objects for SAP R/3 and SAP PI.
- Integration Repository Objects like Data type, Message Type, Message Interface, Message Mapping and Interface Mapping.
- Technical, functional and architectural expertise in integrating SAP products with 3rd party applications (Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)) using different technologies - ALE-IDocs, BDocs BAPIs, XML, HTTP, JDBC, File, SOAP, JMS using SAP XI/PI.
- Configured Interface objects, mapping objects for Integration Scenario in Integration Repository, Data Types, Message types, Message Interfaces, Message mapping and Interface mappings.
- Configured a Scenario to sender SOAP adapter and receiver RFC adapter for synchronous communication.
- Responsible for the Implementation of SAP XI/PI projects i.e. from installation phase of XI/PI to the production with Go Live phase. Exposure to BPM tools IBM SOA products for SAP Technologies supported by strong technical expertise in SAP ABAP.
- Responsible for creating integration design and integration standards document. Also created technical design and detailed design documents for the interface agreement between SAP and other third party systems.