- Around 15 years of professional IT experience as techno - functional consultant with working knowledge in HR/HCM, SD, FI, CRM, MM, PS, PP, WM and Cprojects.
- Exposure to livecycle implementations, upgrades and Production support.
- Experience with ABAP developments in BW/BI environment to Identify and analyze the data requirements towards the integration of R/3 and BW for extraction and reporting.
- Experience in HCM/HR ABAP Programming working with Payroll, PA, OM, LDBs and Clusters for conversions and custom reporting (HIS), ESS and MSS (P&F, PCR/ISR) developments in latest SAP versions.
- Experience in Workflow, Webdynpro and Adobe Interactive forms.
- Experience in Configuring, Designing and developing interfaces using ALE/IDOC and BAPI technology for Integrating SAP R/3 with CRM, SRM, BW systems.
- Involved in various stages of consulting like Requirement Analysis, Process mapping, Configuration, Documentation, Training, Deliverables and post-implementation support
- Responsible for quality standards, performance & documentation of various objects developed.
- Good Communication skills, Management skills, Documentation and Training skills and quick to comprehend new technologies.
- Documentation which included documenting changes to the programs, and writing solution suggestions, Business Blueprint, Functional Specs (FS), Technical Specs (TDDS/PS), UAT Signoff, User Manual, unit test plans, CTS, Go live signoff etc.
SAP NetWeaver 5.0: ABAP workbench fundamental and concepts, Modularisation, ALE, BDC,Smartforms concepts Reporting, And Cross Application modules.
SAP 4.6 SD Module: functional concepts.
OS: Windows 95, 98, NT
GUI: Visual Basic 6.0/ 5.0
RDBMS: Oracle 8.0, SQL Server 7.0, and MS Access Reports Crystal Reports 4.5/8Documentation: Functional specifications, Program specifications, Test Plans.
SAP: SAP R/3 4.x to 6.0; Net-Weaver 2004 & 2004s; SAP BW/BI 7.0; BPC 3.0, Fiori
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access.Software: MS VB 5.0, 6.0, Crystal Reports 5.0, 8.5, java, MS Office Suite, Lotus Notes, TOAD, SAP Tutor.
SAP Techno-Functional Consultant
- Leading Requirement gathering, Design, Configuration, Testing and implementation of projects in OM, PA, ESS, MSS, Benefits, Compensation,Merit/Step Pay increases, BPC, BI and Payroll.
- ESS portal changes on Iviews, KM and roles and backend configuration. Fiori app for Time approval.
- Pension, Rewards and 401K projects to support Benefits.
- Designed and developed the Healthcare reform/ACA project to be developed inhouse since 2014
- Design and Developed Abap Webdynpro development for FLSA changes in Time Portal.
- Worked with vendors and Development team to design interfaces and manage Open enrollment.
- Developed EEO/Vets/Disability/Learning/Compliance projects.
- Environment: AFS/SAP ECC 6.0, EHP7 EP 6.0, ADLC 8.0.,Ceredian, Fiori, SAP PI
SAP ABAP Web dynpro Developer / Workflow Consultant
- Interfaces to Cornerstone Cloud Performance management and confidential.
- Created back end services using business objects and classes to read OM/PA/Features data.
- Used features to retrieve payroll and tax data and update the database.
- Resolving defects in the ESS, SAPScripts, check printing using smartforms in HR.
- Created payroll reports using infotypes, HR-Macros and Data clusters (PCL1 & PCL2).
- Developed tasks and workflows for custom Business process procedures and integrated them to the UWL.
- Deactivating, Debugging and Administration of Workflows to resolve issues in Dev, QA and Production.
- Developed rules for agent determination in workflows developing RFC reutilizing custom classes as well as standard Function modules
- Developing custom Adobe forms, Smartforms and webdynpro objects for MSS using Java script and Formcalc.
- Incorporated translations to cater to multiple countries/languages.
- Implemented enhancement spots and BAdIs for data transfer between form and interface.
- Created custom tables, Message mapping, Events and Structures for interface.
- Developed BDC programs, RFCs and custom classes/methods to update infotype data.
- Debugged business objects to resolve error and recommend OSS notes.
- Handled and resolved Solman and C-support tickets in accordance with the SLA timelines and provided estimates for development to facilitate the project plan.
- Involved in preparing documentation, specification and testing for the integration.
- Was involved in the post go live activities, support and working on change requests.
- Developed classes and method s to build interfaces transferring data to SAP Workforce management.
- Webdynpro for Vendor portal for MM. WRICEFS for SD/MM/FI.
- Liasoning with the Security and Basis team to formulate role assignment for individual processes.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, EP 6.0, ADLC 8.0.
- Developed reports for HR payroll using HRIS query reporting.
- Designed and Developed Workflows in FICO, MM for approvals, and notification to Outlook and PDAs integrating with DUET technology.
- Involved in Smartforms, Sharepoint InfoPath form, XML,Workflow development and portal integration.
- Developed Custom objects and SAP Webservice Interfaces using BAPIs and RFCs to transfer data from SAP to Sharepoint system to upload HR, FI and MM data.
- Created custom tables, Infotypes for HR PA to map Sharepoint and SAP users.
- Developed BDC for MM data. Developed screen BAdIs for emailing partners on requisition assignments.
- Debugged RFCs, business objects to resolve error and Recommend suitable OSS notes/SP updates.
- Worked in SAP Composite Application framework call sharepoint workflows .
- Involved in preparing documentation, specification and plans for the integration.
Environment: ECC 6.0, SAP HR, MM.
SAP ABAP/Workflow Developer
- Developed Workflows for Trip Approvals from UWL in the MSS utilizing ISR framework.
- Implemented Workflows in HCM, FI, MM for approvals, notification on Applicant and Journal updates.
- Designed and developed ABAP Webdynpro for customization in HCM e-Recruitment project.
- Created and configured custom Infotypes for HR and built classes using OOPS in the HR PA/OM.
- Developed BTEs, BAdIs, Enhancement spots in FICO for emailing partners on Payments and Treasury assignments.
- Developed Interfaces using BAPIs and APIs to transfer data from legacy system using BDC (Session method) to upload FI and MM data AS well as to the BI system using exits.
- Analyzed stored procedures in SQL server and then designed and converted into an RFC to Calculate QPLC for the Employee to be made available from the ESS Portal.
- Implemented Customer Exits, BAdIs for MM in SAP R/3 for Change Intimation and Material Type updates.
Environment: ECC 6.0, SAP HR, FICO, MM.
Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant
- Designed and Developed Workflows in HR for time sheet approval, Trip expense approval.
- Configured and Created the Adobe smartforms related to Expense Reports in the Travel and Expenses Work sets delivered as a part of the ESS Business package.
- Enhanced Database Structures in SAP PS by adding fields or appending structure to existing db structures for BI Extractor requirements. Writing complex routines for Transfer/Update rules used in the BI system.
- Developed BAdIs in the C-Projects Application for creating Organization and a default position for a new project to which gives provision for the custom built webdynpro program to assign resources to the project.
- Developed BAPIs,RFCs for work/Resource Assignment and Resource Release based on MRSS from HCM.
- Scheduled Batch Program for Project Closure of the projects closed in MRS (Multi Resource Scheduling System) that has to be closed in the PS.
- Checking and testing for all the ABAP objects. And Data Dictionary Object test in SPDD/SPAU Transaction for upgrading the project. Unicode check for all ABAP Objects.
- Performed QA Checks and used Runtime Analysis, SQL trace for Performance checks.
Environment: ECC 6.0, SAP PS, Cprojects, Netweaver Developer Studio, BI, Solution Manager 4.0.
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Configured ALE to transfer TRIP costs to FI using message types ACC EMPLOYEE EXP, ACC EMPLOYEE REC for Connecting HR payroll to FI/CO.
- Developed an outbound IDOC to send the Employee Master Data to ECM using the message type HRMD A.
- Developed report in HR module that displays Taxable Wages, Tax withheld and Tax codes based on wage types and generate the totals based on the tax codes.
- Developed Workflows to copy material data from one plant to another and STO order if receiving & repair plant differ. MM-PS integration initiatives for Activity Confirmation and GR. Utilizing User-exits.
- Developed a report to show employee salary change history by period.
- Developed a BDC program using Transactions PA30 and PA40 to upload data into HR Infotypes 0000, 0001, 0002, 0006, 0007, 0008, 0021 and 0022
- Implemented sales order to perform various operations during RMA order processing. Enhanced Equipment Master’s screens to include custom fields like MAC address
- Modified IDOCS for SHPORD, MATMAS and DEBMAS message types including basic and segment types and ALE Configuration for IDOCS and Monitoring and Maintenance of Idocs.
- Maintained a high KPI Working with Peregrine tool while giving Go-Live supports to markets like the European markets and American markets.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7, SAP HR, SD, MM, FI, Service Center .