- Certified SAP FICO Functional Consultant with over 14 years of experience as SAP ECC FI/CO. Expertise in configuration and customization of FI (GL, A/P, A/R, AA) and PS modules and strong working knowledge in Controlling (CCA, OM, IO, PCA, PC).
- Extensive experience on 8 full life cycle global complete implementation projects in SAP Configuration including successful projects with legacy migrations and SAP customized solutions.
- Strong post implementation support experience.
- Ability to maintain and build strong relationships with customers through innovative solutions, problem resolution and provide outstanding support while keeping a positive attitude.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of SAP best practices.
- Willingness to learn about new emerging technologies.
- Extensive SAP implementation experience.
- Understanding of FI/MM/SD/PP/BW integration.
- Experience with full lifecycle SAP FI/CO implementations in manufacturing; automobile, retail, aerospace industry.
- Strong analytical, testing and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast - paced team environment.
- Extensive business process knowledge.
- Committed to delivering real-world value to clients.
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
Independent FICO Consultant
- Hosted workshops with all business parties involved to gather business requirements.
- Designed and mapped business processes and business solutions.
- Managed the delivery of business change and business readiness, working closely with the business to ensure the solution is delivered at a high quality.
- Coordinated testing, cutover activities, and managed post go-live support for SAP system.
- Managed members FICO team with offshore and onshore work pattern.
- Conduct requirement gathering workshop with business stakeholders, document requirements and create functional specifications. Regularly interacted with users to ensure proper understanding of the Business Requirements and Functional specifications.
Confidential, Orange County, California
SAP Senior FICO Consultant
- Experience in application management: BPC for Microsoft Excel, web, word and PowerPoint. Created complex scenario based SAP BPC reports. Good experience in usage of script logic, business process flow, BPC security, data manager package, work status in the applications.
- Took the role of project manager for process improvements, which included estimating projects, designing project plans, held update meetings with stakeholder and supported teams.
- Involved in 4 complete life cycle of Implementation process. Followed ASAP Implementation methodology and designed the business processes, wrote blueprint phase documentation and completed Configuration during realization phase.
- Handled Implementation of NEW GL, Document splitting, Parallel Accounting-leading & non-leading ledger with different fiscal year & multiple currency, PCA & segment reporting
- Extensively exposed to integration issues of FI with MM and SD
- Resolved issues related taxes with respect to VERTEX Failed IDOCs analysis and processing
- Handed Month-end & Year-end closing activities
SAP FICO Consultant
- Defined result analysis keys, cost elements, result analysis versions and valuation methods to calculate Work in Process (WIP) and its settlements.
- Configured valuation areas, multiple currency types, movement type groups and material update structure in product costing.
- Solved the Post Production issues related to SD, MM, FI, CO and PP
- Used LSMW tool for data conversion, field mapping and uploading data
- Developed Report Writer and Report Painter Reports by Customer/Profit Center/Product/Period.
- Month-end & year-end closing activities