- Having 10+years of experience in SAP ABAP development and support experience in SD, MM, FI and PM, and PP Modules.
- Accomplished professional with expertise in RICEFW development and worked in the areas of Implementation & Development, Upgrade, Data conversion, and Maintenance & Support
- Experience in Interface Developments (IDOC, EDI, proxy, flat file), Data Conversions (BDC, LSMW), and Enhancements (User Exits, Customer Exits, BADI, And Implicit Enhancements).
- Expertise in Classical, Interactive, ALV reports and reports using logical database.
- Worked on Object Oriented programming, Functional Modules, Subroutines, interface programming with BAPI, Business data toolset (BDT) and data dictionary.
- Developed customized workbench tools (module pool) for Demand planning in multiple projects.
- Experienced in using various modularization techniques like subroutines, Function modules and RFC’s.
- Good experience in Dialog Programming, designing and developing forms using SMARTFORMS, SAP Scripts and Adobe forms.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming, Report Programming (Interactive reports, ALV reports, Driver programs for Forms) and Dialog/ Module Pool Programming
- Worked on interfacing using standard and custom BAPIs for distributed systems in SAP R/3.
- Expertise in Data Migrations/Conversions using BDC Programming on Call transaction and Session method and also migrated data using LSMW.
- Expertise in working with ALE/EDI to transfer IDocs for Cross applications to integrate systems.
- Extensive Experience in Module Pool / Dialog Programming, Menu Painter, Screen Painter, Table control, Tab strip, Sub - Screens and Custom Screens.
- Enhanced the SAP standard functionalities using User Exits, Custom Exits, Badi’s and Enhancement Frameworks.
- Knowledge on SAP HANA Modeling and SAP Gateway OData service creation/extension and WEBIDE development using SAPUI5 controls, SAP UI5 Mobile libraries.
- Good exposure in Web-Services, PROXY, SOAMANAGER and SOAPUI, BSPs, Webdynpro, OOABAP.
- Expertise in performance analysis and tuning using various debugging tools like run time analysis and SQL trace.
- Good experience in maintaining documentation, respective status for the developments in solution manager and getting overall status of all developments in SOLMAN.
- Work effectively and independently or as part of a team. Ability, attitude to adapt learn, understand new, emerging technologies and standards in a very short period.
- Application of logic and creativity in solving problems, focused while under pressure and ability to resolve performance Bottlenecks and achieve desired objectives.
- Good Understanding of both business processes and technical development.
Tools: ABAP Workbench, Workflow, ABAP Data Dictionary, LSMW, Report Painter, Screen painter, Menu painter, Dynopro Editor, Function Builder, SAP Query, SQL Trace, OSS.
ERP: SAP R/3 (ECC 6.0, 5.0, 4.7, 4.6C, 4SAP Netweaver 7.0 EHP3,ECC 6.0, 5.0, 4.7, 4.6C, 4.6B).
Forms: SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP, UNIX, Solaris
Databases/RDBMS: Oracle 9i/ 8i/7, MS SQL Server 7x and 2000, MS Access 2003.
Languages: C, C++, SQL, VB6,ABAP/4, JAVA,C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic.
MsWord, MsExcel, Ms: Outlook
Interfaces: Sap Scripts, Smart Forms, BAPI s, ALE.EDI, IDocs generation
Web Technologies: HTML, VB Script, Java script
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Worked LMV (Least Mileage Visibility) interface to send shipment details data to F4F using Web service.
- Worked on KAFKA interface to send Shipment and Delivery details to KAFKA using API web service.
- Enhance Delivery output ZGLV for Mexico deliveries to WITS plant.
- Shipment output YSAE is used manually by business for printing cross border BOLs directly from SAP. Business wants this print output to be triggered from WITS and can generate the BOL Printout.
- Currently to generate BOL’s using FM Y WITS OUTPUT SEND, BOLs is now been generated when only deliveries are assigned to any shipment. Now Business has requested send BOL when the shipment is not linked to any deliveries even then the BOL must be sent.
- Modifying Purchase order and Sub-contracting output program YMMPU PO SEND OUTPUT to accommodate new field.
- During the goods receipt from SFDC (FM: YSDSH PGI PGR) a validation needs to be performed if the PO belongs to 3 vendors number, if yes then do the goods receipt using inbound delivery . Ensure that goods receipt will be similar to Post goods receipt using VL32N.
- Involved in providing detailed level estimates for the enhancements based on the change requests from the business.
- Provided technical specifications for Charm Requests and coordinated with developer in delivering the objects.
- Worked on BADI to generate an output from a blocked (Unreleased) purchase order.
- Developed an ALV Report for National Standard Cost Variance.
- Developed a Report to check fruit inventories at freezer locations and previous inventories.
- Set up system for automatic and manual Transfer Requirement and Transfer Order creation to handle goods receipt, goods issue and customer returns.
- Created ALV Report in Material Master that outputs Material vaulted stock grouped by Material type and Plant. The output shows Material Number, Storage Location, and Unit of Measure and description in addition to group totals.
- Developed a finished goods Interactive report which gives details like material number, customer material number, product hierarchy, quantity, and unit. That has moved in a given period.
- Design and development utilizing Object Oriented methods within ABAP environment, including object-oriented systems analysis and design using UML techniques.
- Developed an interface to create sales order using a BAPI. BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDAT1.
- Used a BADI to change the vendor number to personnel number while creating the vendor master record from the HR master record using the transaction code PRAA. The BADI used was BADI EXITS RPRAPA00.
- Worked on to retrieve the data and display in Adobe forms and displaying the logo related to MM module.
Senior SAP Consultant - ABAP Lead
- Posted the FI document using 'BAPI ACC DOCUMENT POST'.
- Used BAPI GOODSMVT CREATE to do Goods Receipts for Purchase Order after importing the data from an external system.
- Implemented a BADI BADI MATERIAL CHECK to change the description of a material in transaction MM02.
- Creating a new tab in the Contract account tcode (CAA1) using Business data toolset (BDT).
- Creation of sub screens and configure in BP transaction using BDT.
- Created custom implementation for standard BADI CUSTOMER ADD DATA in VD02 transaction to add the customer address details.
- Implemented BAPI SALESORDER GETLIST to get list of orders and details for a customer.
- Modified the standard check printing SAP Script F110 US AVIS to a custom script and changed the layout and printed the remuneration statement on the top of the check as per the client requirements.
- Implemented the User Exit to change the sales order date when it is created to with to another sales order.
- Developed a Custom Outbound Idoc for sending Inspection Plan details from SAP to MES system when a Production Order is created in ECC.
- Developed a Custom Outbound Idoc for sending Inspection Lot Status details from SAP to MES system when an Inspection Lot is created in ECC.
- Developed a Wrapper Remote Function Module which calls a standard BAPI inside it for updating Inspection Results sent from MES system these results are recorded in SAP.
- Developed a Wrapper Remote Function Module which calls a standard Remote Function Module inside it for changing the Scheduled Dates, Scheduled Times and Work Centre of the created Production Order.
- Added Customer required fields in a standard Outbound Idoc which sends Quality related data to the Customer when a Delivery Document is created in ECC.
- Developed a SAP script layout from scratch for Printing Customer Correspondence letters.
- Implement the User Exit in which items that have a zero dollar value will not have a billing block.
- Reviewing and testing of the objects developed by the team members.
- Responsible for solving day-to-day production tickets based upon the criticality of the issue.
- Used CNECP MAINTAIN for easy cost planning.
- Used BAPI BAPI ACC GL POSTING POST to post the GL document with 5 custom fields added to the BSEG table
- Developed WSDL files for ESA-SOA, end points in SOAMANAGER in customer
- Determine changes made to SAP objects (such as programs and tables) that conflicted with new updates as a part of the upgrade.
- Developed reports in project systems, which summarized the costs related to purchase orders, purchase requisitions, and reservations in detail for every project
- Performed unit testing for all the custom transactions related to logistics during the upgrade.
- Developed a custom program for automatic goods movement. Create Reservation using BAPI RESERVATION CREATE and Change Reservation by BAPI RESERVATION CHANGE.
- Developed Smart Forms for Invoice and Bill of Lading
- Modified MEDRUCK to print the consolidated purchase amount and include Logo.
SAP ABAP Developer/Lead
- Developed a program for crating Fund center master data using tcode FMSA.
- Developed a program for creating Filler fund center data using tcode FMSA
- Updating GL account with commitment item using tcode FS00.
- Updating Cost Center with Functional Area using tcode KS02.
- Involved in AS-IS and TO-BE workshops to gather business requirements to map the existing legacy system into ECC 6.0 system.
- Inventory Management Process including Goods Receipt, Damaged Goods/Discrepancy Goods Receipt from Production, Storage Location to Storage Location Transfer, Goods Issue.
- Developed an interface program to create noted items and promise to pay using BDC and BAPI.
- Developed an ALV report that gives the Forecast Accuracy against the actual sales.
- Also worked on Interfaces. Created / Maintained Logical Systems, Partner profiles, Distribution model and Message Types. The message type Material Master (MATMAS06) was used in the process.
- Used BAPI function call BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDATA for creating Sales order in system from the external system.
- Worked with BAPI PO GETDETAIL to get the details of delivered quantity of each items in the PO.
- Also worked with BAPI PO CHANGE to change the PO which has been created already.
- Implemented BADI to enhance the Purchase Requisition document functionality.
- Created BDC Call transaction for transaction XK01 for creating Vendor Master record.
- Runtime analysis to analyze the Developed Smart forms and Driver Programs for Invoice, Excise Invoice, Performa Invoice documents.
- Implemented an Enhancement for Changing Number Range of Purchase Requisition.
- Modified Secondary Sales process as per User Requirements.
- Modified Export Import processing of reports. Based on the estimated time for each action, modified queries to ease the database interaction
- Worked on ABAP debugging and quires for custom mapping.
- Developed Reports for Open Sales Order which covers all organization level, delivery status, and shipping detail using ALV grid display.
- Created custom reports which were UNICODE capable using ALV by leveraging the SAP standard Transactions codes like ME2L, VL10B, MD04, and CO09. These reports were capable to get data from Chinese letters.
- Developed ABAP extracts to assist business in analyzing the excessive inventory in the company.
- Developed Bar Code Labels for MM - Goods Receipt, QM - Inner Goods Receiving Label, WM - Transfer Order
- Modified Purchase Order Smart Form by adding the Doc Type conditions for different types of forms.
- Modified Purchase Order SAP Script for Consignment Order based on the different document type.
- Implemented a BADI for Goods Receipt (MIGO) to dynamically enter the date and time of when goods were received.
- Worked on the Purchase Order (MM) user exit EXIT SAPMM06E 012, for changing the Tolerance level based on the value of the Purchase Requisition.
- Experienced with EDI configuration includes creating partner profiles, Message controls, Condition records, Process codes, Condition records, RFCs, Port definitions.
SAP ABAP Developer
- Adding PDF and Excel output functionality in Vendor payment advice program.
- Worked on language translations in the forms
- Modified vendor Act of reconciliation forms as per the client requirements.
- Involved in developing customized reports.
- Modified Purchase order, Purchase Requisition and Contract layout forms as per the client requirements.
- Developed a module pool program to send RFQ’s as mail attachments to vendors.
- Developed a BDC for the T-Code ‘IW32’ to change Maintenance order.
- Modified the existing Smart form layout and print program of Purchase Requisition print.
- Modified the existing Smart form layout and print program of Checklist print.
- Bindings/Services are represented as Service Endpoints; Service Endpoints belonging to the same service have the same service UDDI key.
- Used SOAP object to display WSDL.
- Developed ALV reports to display all the inventories created for particular dates.
- Developed ALV report called Sales Register Report, which list all values and percentage rates of condition types for VAT/CST/Duties and Net Value based on Selection Criteria.
- Developed BDC programs to upload the data from legacy system to SAP system. Experience Includes LSMW to load Material Master, Experienced with LSMW, includes Vendor Master Conversions and BOM data Conversions based on the data provided by functional
- Production support for the Physical Inventory (cycle counting) process.
- Worked on custom inventory reports that helped the business in saving lot of time when they want to check their inventory daily.
- Developed ALV Report for invoice list display with FI documents and GL accounts based on the Billing document.
- Developed ALV interactive Report to display Purchase Order header details.
- Including the creation of condition element, condition type, setting the process program, access sequence, procedure for a condition type, port defining and partner profile configuration.
- Developed a BDC programs using session method to transfer and upload the data from legacy system to SAP R/3 for material master MM01, purchase order ME21, vendor master XK01 for data conversion.
- Designed and developed a LSMW program to transport Customer master data from legacy systems in to R/3.
- Configured and involved in end-to-end development of EDI IDoc Interface Purchase Order confirmation using the IDoc type ORDERS05 and message type ORDERSP.
- Worked in designing and developing ALE interfaces for Goods Receipt, Invoice, Customer and Material interface.
- Designed and configured EDI IDoc Interface Invoice/billing using the IDoc type INVOC01.
- Extended the standard IDoc, created Custom segment and used user exits to validate and send additional data for customer, materials, and orders interfaces.
- Migrated legacy systems data using LSMW for customer master records, direct input method to upload Material Master Data.
- Developed Dialog Program to allow entry, update, and display, authorization of Expiry Dates (QM) and printing of Expiry Date Authorization.
SAP ABAP Developer
- I involved in LSMW to upload data in all four methods namely Direct Input Method, Recording Method, BAPI Method, and ALE IDOC Method.
- MM Module: Prepared the flat files for Material Master View, MM additional View, MM additional Descriptions these convert into LSMW and BV files Using Conversion Tool, and finally uploaded with LSMW file using LSMW.
- SD Module: Prepared the flat files for Sales View, Customer Master, Customer Partner Functions, these convert into LSMW and BV files Using Conversion Tool, and finally uploaded with LSMW file using LSMW.
- PM Module: Prepared the flat files for Functional Location, Plant Maintenance View, Sales History these convert into LSMW and BV files Using Conversion Tool, and finally Uploaded with LSMW file using LSMW.
- FI-AA (Asset Accounting): chart of Depreciation and depreciation areas, assets classes, account determinations, and uploading of assets these converts into LSMW and BV files Using Conversion Tool, and finally uploaded with LSMW file using LSMW.
- QM Module: Prepared the flat files for MIC Characteristics, Inspection Plan these converts into LSMW and BV files Using Conversion Tool, and finally uploaded with LSMW file using LSMW.
- Developed ALV Reports like T-CODES by Roles/Profiles, Never Executed in Specific time Period, User Access Report, Management Report for SOD Remediation, Monitoring actual Usage of Critical & Conflict transactions, Activity Monitoring.
- Coded a MM RFC Function Module to interface with the external system.
- Converted Material Master, Credit Limits and Financial Documents by coding several interfaces to SAP and several User-Exits to MM.
- Used SAP Script to build user-defined screens and converted pre-existing forms to customized forms using SAP Script, Created new styles for SAP Script.
- Configured the ABAP Query environment for generating user-defined reports and queries.
- Coded several reports for SD and MM after garnering user requirements and specifications.
- Enhanced the business functionality by incorporating and configuring new BADIs.
- Tested ALE and EDI interfaces for master data distribution and data exchange.
- Tested Change Pointer setup for distributing vendor master data.
- Documented the ABAP programming standards and the technical requirements for the project.
- Developed a module pool program for Goods Movement with respect to Production Order.
- Implemented a Screen Exit for Production Order Screen with Customer Fields.
- Developed an ALV Report for Requirements Planning in PP module.
- Developed an ALV Report to display Customer Ledger.
- Modified the existing Smart form and print program of Delivery Note.
- Modified the existing Smart form and print program of Dairy Report.
- Modified Material Consumption module pool as per user requirement.
- Modified Sales Plan module pool as per user requirement.
- LSMW for New Hire, Organizational assignments actions using batch input recording.
- LSMW for Pay change action using IT0000, IT0001, IT0008.
- Developed User Exit for ACH file to update the Batch header record using CMOD.
- Modified Gate Pass module pool as per user requirement.
- Working on different notifications in Integration and Production phases.
- Creating RFC function module for Vendor attributes fields updating.
- Updating AP and AR open item long text using SAVE TEXT Function module