- A competent professional with 12+ years of functional consulting experience in SAP MM/WMmodule in wide range of manufacturing and service industries.
- Worked on SAP ECC 6.0 and S/4 with extensive experience in seamless integration of modules like SD / PP / WM / LE and master data.
- Experience withfull life cycle implementation, rollouts, support & testing, IT & food, manufacturing, pharmacy and chemical industry.
- Experienced in implementing Blueprint, Realization, Gap analysis, integration testing, cutover planning, Go Live.
- Expertise in Gap analysisAs - Is / To-Be, understanding in documentation, development and delivery of end-to-end user, business process study and analysis, requirement gathering and analysis.
- Experienced in ‘Procure to Pay’ cycle - Purchase requisitions, Request for Quotation, Quotations, contracts, Purchase order, Goods Receipt and Invoicing.
- Configuration of Material types, defining attributes of material types, configuring Account Groups, document types and creating Number ranges for the materials and the document types.
- Configured Release procedures for purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Worked extensively on material master, Info records, Source list, and vendor master.
- Expertise working with Direct and In-Direct Procurement.
- Experience working with Third-party logistics andspecial stocks like consignment, and subcontracting.
- Experience in setting up automatic account determination and account postings.
- Setting up Stock Transfer Orders - both Inter and Intra Company Transfers.
- Expertise in Configuration of Messages - condition table, access sequences, accesses and message determination schema.
- Expertise in Price Determination Process - condition table, access sequences, accesses etc.
- Efficient in creating and managing complex Warehouse Structures.
- Knowledge on Warehouse Interfacing (Warehouse Structure, Warehouse Strategies, Basic Stock Management, Warehouse Movements, Goods Receipts, Goods Issues, Stock Transfers, Replenishment, Handling Units, Shipping, Transportation, Wave Picking, Value Added Services (VAS), Task and Resource Management (TRM) and cross-docking)
- Experienced in defining and managing Storage areas and Storage bins in a warehouse.
- Conceptual knowledge of IDOC, EDI, ALE and worked on Conversions using LSMW.
- Experienced in defining and setting up Transfer requirements, Transfer orders & confirmations.
- Configure master data for material master records, BOMs, Work centers, Routing, Recipes, standard values and Activity types, all MRP functionality and execution.
- Expertise in configuring Process Management, Process Instructions and Process Messages.
- Worked with end-users and management to solve daily issues, improve existing business process and perform system analysis tasks.
ERP Systems: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
SAP Modules: MM, IM, WM, LE, PP
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP, Windows 7,8,10
Tools: LSMW, HP Quality Center, MS-Office
Confidential, Seattle, WA
SAP SCM Functional analyst
- Understanding the scope of requirements in an implementation project starting with master data creation using MDG( Master data governance ).
- Worked on MDG/SAP R/3/SAP S/4/legacy system interface and also the integration points between different modules
- Worked on Fiori to maintain the Article data at site and vendor level designed specifically for the project.
- Material management scenarios like Subcontracting, Service Purchase Orders, Account Assignment Purchase Orders, Account Determinations, Split Valuation, Release Procedures and Supply Chain Management, Procurement Operations, Procure to pay and Supplier Relation Management related business, Supply Chain execution scenarios and Batch management.
- Worked on BOM setup and BOM assignment for specific articles at the client warehouse.
- Worked on test data, test strategy, test suite for master data implementation.
- Experience in Defining Partner functions and Partner Schemas and assigning them to the Account Groups.
- Worked on Vendor and material master data creation including integration with FICO/SD/PP areas.
- Worked on interface, integration testing and validation of workflow from SAP to downstream systems.
- Worked on validation of IDOC with custom segments that include custom fields specific to business process.
- Part of the defect triage team to reproduce defects and getting resolution with the assistance from Dev team.
- Worked on Merchandise categories and also set up the class and characteristics of materials through both standard SAP and UI.
- Experience in working and offshore resources, undertaken KT sessions and business requirement analysis exercises with offshore team.
- Excellent expertise in documentation of test artifacts and HP ALM maintenance. Used ALM for requirement coverage, test execution and defect tracking.
- Worked in an agile project with a month duration for each sprint.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
SAP SCM Test Lead
- Gathering the requirements and understanding thescope.
- Responsible for testing the entire end to end Business Processes related settings.
- Reviewed the Business and functional requirement documents and identified Test scenarios.
- Worked in close coordination with configuration Team and business analysts in performance and failure analysis of detected problems.
- Preparing requirement traceability matrix to map test cases using product backlog provided by business.
- Analyzing Functional requirement and other project documents to prepare test strategy.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodology, arranging sessions to discuss enhancements and solutions and reproducing exceptional scenario for the development teams.
- Expertise in identifying Ad-hoc scenarios, preparing test design, scripting test cases, Test execution and defect logging.
- Authored Test Cases to include prerequisites, detailed directions and descriptions of the anticipated outcome.
- Expertise in Basic functionality testing, regression testing, Ad-hoc testing, Sanity testing, Performance testing, UAT.
- Worked on ARIBA interfaces to test P2P functionalities including integration points. Worked on catalog and non-catalog products, invoice and goods issue and workflow testing.
- Good experience in defect tracking and generating various types of reports. Proficient in analyzing defects, prepare defect report and following up with design/development team.
- Expertise in Post-go live Production support, dealing with day to day calls logged by users as per the predefined SLA and solving the production issues for PM and MM Module.
- Experience with Data migration, LSMW, BDC,ALE/EDI and IDOCS.
- Used HP quality center and JIRA to analyze requirement coverage, business risk analysis, managing tests, tracking defects and mitigation strategy.
- Experience in testing SAP NetWeaver Portal for vendor and Business partners for uploading documents and updating information and also submitting requests and tickets. Also includes ECC-Portal interaction to fetch data from either platforms.
- Expertise in Order to cash, Procure to pay, AP, AR and GL accounts.
- Worked on enhancement work orders, incidents and projects as part of the business process.
- Expertise in preparing user hand book for every project which helps end users to identify the changes through the new enhancements.
- Expertise in Ad-hoc testing and identify exceptional scenarios. These are apparently taken as new requirements from testing team.
Confidential, Wichita, Kansas
SAP MM/WM consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Studied the organizational structure to analyze the viability of implementing SAP MM/WM.
- To-Be process mapping for MM and WM.
- Conducted blueprint workshops to gather business requirements and make the client familiarize with SAP processes.
- Discussed the feasibility and gathered information required for implementation at the client site.
- Created and maintained the material and vendor master and incorporated all existing client records of the same into the system.
- Assisted in legacy system transfer of master data through LSMW.
- Configured the P2P (Procure to Pay) cycle including purchase requisitions, vendor evaluations and purchase orders with release procedures to suit client requirements.
- Developed source lists and MRP procedure based on consumption.
- Set up quota arrangements with vendors for purchase requisitions/orders, scheduling agreements and MRP.
- Prepared documents for procurement of consumable materials.
- Set up info records for subcontracting & consignments to meet certain core business requirements.
- Configured the system to process the goods receipts with tolerances for over and under delivery and further carry out invoicing.
- Defined goods transfer into various stock, created and confirmed transfer orders and postings.
- Adopted stock transfer order techniques to assist in plant to plant stock transfers.
- Worked with key business users to design, configure, and modify SAP to meet business requirements using best practices.
- Performed unit integration and coordinated end user testing.
- Assisted management in planning future business systems improvements.
- Created necessary documents required for the client to carry out the physical inventory process forcycle counting.
- Configured invoice verification process, tolerance limits and planned and unplanned delivery cost.
- Conducted warehouse visits to visualize physical warehouse and configured the WM moduleinterface with MM by defining storage types, sections, bins.
- Set up RF devices for put away and picking strategies and configured automatic creation of transferrequirements and transfer orders.
- Conducted the integration between MM, WM, PP and SD.
Confidential, Cazenovia, NY
Sr.SAP MM / PM Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Full life cycle implementation of SAP Plant Maintenance module using ASAP methodology
- Created hierarchy levels using structure indicator for functional locations to represent operational structures according to company's functionality and created different views for it using alternative labeling system.
- Configured and created PM Master Data and Plant Mobility - Functional Locations, Equipment including PRTs, Materials and Material BOMs and Work Centers, and maintained authorizations for those data elements.
- Involving support activity such as Work Management, Meter Management, master data maintenance, user creation and role maintenance.
- Worked on maintenance task lists for Equipment, Functional Locations and general tasks for Preventive Maintenance processing
- Identified the key business scenarios based on Production users and resolved tickets raised for Planner Groups, PM Processing and Notifications, Breakdown Orders, External Contract Orders and Refurbishment Orders. Integration with WM and PM.
- Solely responsible for PM module configuration and involved in all phases of the project.
- Worked on capacity requirements planning in Plant Maintenance in the view of detail work scheduling for individual maintenance work centers based on PP work center availability.
- Worked on object links between the technical objects to analyze the malfunction locations and possible shutdown of affected technical systems.
- Facilitated development of reports and work order print-out modifications
- Worked for production order to be used by maintenance departments to assemble parts by generating planned orders from MRP.
- Configured Equipment and additional business views for equipment category as per the requirement of client and created equipment BOM.
- Involved in the integration of PM with MM, Project systems and Asset Management modules.
- Configured General Task list, Functional task list and equipment task list.
- Designed and tested Interfaces with third party systems
- Documentation and providing user for PM and MM.
- Developed all PM high level and detailed test cases that were uploaded in HP Quality Center.
- Data Transition & Upload of Material, Vendor Masters & Stock upload usingLSMW.
- Prepared User and Concept manuals and end-users.
MM / IM Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Understanding of business processes in Material Management and Warehouse Management for the SAP implementation.
- Studied the existing business processes As - Is and performed To - Be analysis.
- Preparation of Business Blue Print (To be).
- Analyzed, Prepared and Mapped the MM Organization structure.
- Organizational Data Configuration: Created plants, storage locations, purchasing organizations and groups, Info record and maintained the source list.
- Configured P2P cycle (includes PR, PO, RFQ, QUOTATION and GR).
- Configured Vendor Master: vendor account groups, number ranges, purchasing groups.
- Creation of purchasing documents (like Requisitions, Request for Quotation (RFQ), Maintaining quotations, Info records, Purchase order, Contract agreement, Scheduling agreement, Goods receipt, Goods movement, Release Procedures.
- Designed Sub contracting process with Special Procurement keys and Procurement types.
- Documented the process flow for all the subcontracting Scenarios.
- Co-ordinate cut over plans and data migration for Material master, Vendor Master and Purchasing Info Records from legacy systems using LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench).
- IDOC types defined for data, such as purchase orders, invoices, GR, GI which was broken down into more specific categories called message types.
- Configured special stocks in Inventory Management for subcontracting, third-party and consignment materials.
- Customized the Inventory Management for defining the number ranges for GR, field selection for MIGO, movement type.
- Worked in the WM, configuring the master data and transactional data items like storage types, storage sections, storage bins, picking and put away areas.
- Worked collaboratively with QA, development and business groups to complete comprehensive testing on 2 major new releases.
- Experienced in route determination process for outbound deliveries.
- Prepared Functional specifications for reports based on the user requirements.
- Involved in the Data Migration during the cut over and extensively involved in the End user .
- Developed queries to generate reports which would be helpful for end users in their daily work.
- End User for Development and Delivery Documentation, Delivery & Management - Integrated in all Logistics areas of Materials Management, Warehouse Management.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
SAP MM/IM Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Support role responsibility for handling tickets according to the SLAs with the client.
- Involved in production Support activities include analyzing customer problems, suggest solutions, implementing changes, and test the changes in purchasing and Inventory Management.
- Worked on MIGO transactions for Goods receipt (GR)/Goods issue (GI) for purchase orders, sales order, and stock transport orders in Inventory management.
- Received requests (RFS) from various users of different plants globally.
- Created functional specifications for RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) objects.
- Helped ABAP team with technical specifications.
- Customized EDI/IDOC on purchasing side
- Prepared performance impact questionnaire documents for identified development objects.
- Addressed new requirements of the client for improving business process.
- Modified MIS Reports with ABAP experts on user’s request.
- Involved in preparation of test plans, automated test scripts and discrepancy reports for IT testing.
- Liaison between business and technical team during all phases of testing (Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing, User acceptance testing and Regression testing).
- Ensure development acceptance sign-offs and offshore delivery evaluation.
- Responsible for reviewing and reporting periodic progress/status to the stake holders.
Confidential, Eatontown, NJ
Consultant Jr.SAP MM/WM
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Participated in AS-IS business process workshop and understand the current business requirements. Presented TO-Be workshop to the business users and mapped in SAP.
- Identified the gaps between business requirements and SAP delivered functionality for Materials management and Production planning modules.
- Configured WM Structure by Defining storage types, storage sections, storage bins, quants, doors etc.
- Defined Storage Bin Structure for all Materials by defining Template, Structure, Start Value, End Value and increment.
- Defined Warehouse number, shipping point & assigned warehouse to storage location, shipping point to plant, transfer types, and movement types.
- Assisted in SAP Console Implementation- Verification Profiles, RF Menus, Barcode Scanning, Screen Management, RF Queue Management.
- Configured storage types with and without Storage unit management and Handling Unit Management.
- Worked on Split valuation for different valuation of material.
- Worked on Batch management and split valuation.
- Configured Account determination process and Configured Pricing procedure.
- Worked on Batch Management and activated batch status Management at Client level.
- Created Batch Classes Components (Finished Goods).
- Built Shipping interface to the third party system using EDI/IDOC.
- Customized the "Serialization" and Serial number profile for inventory management.
- Configured invoice verification process, tolerance limits and planned and unplanned delivery cost.
- Worked extensively on Service Parts Procurement with authorized suppliers.
- Involved in Functional IntegrationTesting, End to end testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Hands on experience with testing tools, Creating test plans, procedures, issue resolution and user acceptance.