- 9 years of IT consulting experience which includes Native HANA, BW/4HANA, BW ON HANA, S/4 HANA, PLANNING, BUSINESS OBJECTS, BODS, ABAP and Tableau
- Experience in 3 full life cycle implementations, Significant contributions to all project lifecycle phases, from blueprint and design to configuration, functional design, requirement analysis/definition/determination, test execution, issue resolution, training, go - live assistance and post implementation support. Hands-on experience with HANA modeling.
- Experience in SAP HANA 1.0 SP12 Modeling, Data provisioning (BODS, SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT), DXC, and SDA).
- Experience in Advanced HANA Data-modeling using SQL Script, SQL CE functions, SQL Script Scalar/Table Functions, SQL Script Procedures, Advanced Joins (Reference/Temporal/Text), Hierarchies.
- Experience in creating HANA Models on virtual tables using HANA Smart Data Access technology from Hadoop and Oracle databases.
- Experience in Designing new solutions using SAP BW on HANA or Native HANA to deliver capabilities meeting business functional requirements and Defining the BW on HANA, Native HANA and S/4 HANA architecture to design new data flows and data integration scenarios
- Design, build and deploy the provisioning of SAP data into SAP HANA platform to support real time report replacing BW extractors.
- Worked Extensively on Data Warehouse Workbench and customized info objects, info cubes, DSOs, Data Sources, DTPs, Transformations and Multiproviders.
- Designed queries in Be Query Designer and created workbooks in the Be Analyzer using conditions, structures, calculated and restricted key figures, character variables, formula variables and text variables
- Good Functional knowledge of SAP ECC modules like Sales & Distribution, Materials Management and SAP Finance etc.
- Strong skills in assigning work to both onsite and offshore teams and get it done by limited time and resources.
- Experience in data extraction from flat files, CRM and SAP R/3(SD/MM/FI/CO) using extract structures such as LIS, LO-Cockpit, COPA, FI-GL as well as from other database sources using DB Connect.
- Expertise in data extraction procedures for non-SAP systems such as third-party systems like Teradata, My SQL, Oracle.
- Expertise of various data design models - Entity Relationship (ER), Multi-Dimensional/Star Schema and Extended Star Schema models
- Strong skills in the transport management and planning go-live.
- Extensively involved in the Performance Tuning of Queries using BIA, Aggregates, table partitioning, Indexing, Compression and query cache maintenance.
- Extensively worked on defining the scope of a client engagement in statements of work and facilitating a smooth client on-boarding process.
- Successfully involved in delivering projects with Zero Defect Deliveries under strict delivery timelines.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal skills, Problem solving abilities
SAP HANA: Native HANA 2.0, S/4 HANA 1709/1610, HANA Live
SAP BI/BW: BW/4HANA, BW ON HANA 7.4, BW 7.0/3.5
Data Provisioning: SLT, SDA, SDI, Data Services
Reporting Tools: Tableau, Lumira, Web, BO-Explorer, AO, IDT and Design Studio, Predictive Analytics
ERP: SAP ECC, SAP R/3
Databases: HANA, Oracle, DB2, SQL, Tera Data
Project Management: Microsoft Suite (Project, Visio, MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel)
Programming Languages: ABAP, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script++
Confidential - Glendale, CA
SAP HANA Consultant
- Gathered and analyzed the requirement to replicate the ECC content in HANA using data provisioning.
- Created Technical specifications and standard modeling documents for HANA.
- Involved in creating Packages, Schemas, Tables and Information views like Attribute views, Analytic views and Calculation views (SQL Script based and graphical based).
- Performed data transformation and load into SAP HANA database from different sources using SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) and SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT).
- Developing SAP HANA data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View.
- Consuming SAP Hana views on IDT to deliver business layer using web intelligence and have proven experience with reporting specially handling complex scenario's using joins and SQL.
- Involved in creating a technical design document for each of the reporting areas.
- Extensively involved in training of the end users and creating training documentation.
- Analyzed the SAP- BI production issues and resolved them according to priority within SLA.
- Extensively Worked on the Transformations, DTPs, Error Stacks and Error DTPs.
- Extensively worked on Start routine, Transformation routines and End routine.
- Involved in creating, scheduling, monitoring of the process chains and resolving the production issues.
- Rich knowledge on Financial Accounting (FI) including General Ledger (GL), Bank Accounting (BA), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR).
Environment: SAP BW 7.4/SP08, SAP ECC 6.0, SAP BI 4.0, 4.1, SAP BODS 4.2, 4.0, HANA 1.0 SP5
Confidential - Lake Success, NY
SAP BW ON HANA Consultant
- Involved in full life cycle implementation, which includes Gap Analysis, Requirements gathering, Blue printing, Development, Testing, Reporting, Go-live and Post Go-live support.
- Extensively worked on SAP BW 7.5. like Creating Advanced DSO, Open ODSO View and Composite Providers.
- Involved in consolidating data from
- Extensively worked on Data design and Data modeling using Extended Star Schema.
- Worked extensively on Data Modeling design like creating Info Objects, Info Cubes, DSO, Advanced DSO, Composite Provider, Multi Providers, Info Sources, Info set, time dependent master data also in ETL (Extraction, transformation and loading) activities like Extraction from Source system, Transformation rules, Data Transfer Process (DTP), Open Hub service etc.
- Involved in postproduction support activities in monitoring the daily data loads, fix report issues, and reconciliation issues. Defined Transformations created DTP's and Info package for scheduling loads to data targets.
- Created Process Chains and Meta-Chains for periodic upload of Text data, Master data and Transactional data, and Monitored data loads with full update and delta mechanisms.
- Created HANA modeling scenarios and activities such as adding a system, creating schemas and content models, attributes and measures, hierarchies.
- Worked on NLS, Achieving data
Environment: ECC6.0, BODS 4.0, SAP HANA, SAP BW 7.5
Confidential -WARSAW, IN
SAP HANA/BW ON HANA Consultant
- Involved in multiple scenario implementations of SAP Native HANA, BW/4HANA, S/4 HANA Live which includes Analysis, requirements gathering, development, reporting, Go-live and Post Go-live support
- Customized Data sources for accommodating the global data available across the organization. Used LO Cockpit, Generic, Flat File and DB extractions to retrieve data from SAP, Non-SAP and company's legacy systems.
- Extended the BI content to add custom info objects. Modeled and created the end to end connectivity using Custom data sources, info sources and transformations which is a complete ETL.
- Worked on Data Load Performance Issues and Query Performance Issues and involved in the Issues raised by the End-users.
- Performed data load for transaction and master data using process chains and Involved in optimizing ETL part while loading the Informatica jobs.
- Involved in transporting BI Objects from Development System to Quality System and to Production.
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements (OLAP, OLTP)
- Post upgrade testing across the landscape (Dev, QA, Test and Production environments)
- Activation of inactive Transformations, DTPs, Data sources and Info Providers. Monitoring Process chains for Daily Loads and resolving Process Chains failure.
- Recovery of data load issues. Handling with Transport requests.
- Worked independently to develop a Sales report comparison of MTD and YTD values current year Vs. Previous year.
- Extensively worked on SAP HANA Modeling - HANA Calculation views (Graphical & Scripted), analytical Privileges and Column store views
- Created SAP HANA information models for master data and transaction data through graphical and SQL Scripting. Performed Rank, Counter, YTD, MTD, and QTD using SQL scripted views. Created input variables and populated dynamically through Stored procedures
- Created SAP HANA information models such as Packages, Attribute Views, Analytic Views, and Calculation Views with graphical and script methods
- Extensively worked in developing enterprise and solution on HANA by extracting data from multiple SAP systems using SLT and extracting data from non-SAP systems using Data Services
- Co-ordinated for sign-off from Business users and involved in Cutover Activities and support team. Migrated objects to production and provided production support.
Environment: SAP BW 7.4/SP08, SAP ECC 6.0, Informatica, HANA 1.0 SP12
Confidential - Indianapolis, IN
SAP BW Consultant
- Worked extensively on Data Modeling design like creating Info Objects, Info Cubes, DSO (like Standard, Write Optimized DSOs), Multi Providers, Info Sources, Info sets, Time dependent master data and in ETL (Extraction, transformation and loading) activities like Extraction from Source system, Transformation rules, Data Transfer Process (DTP), Open Hub service etc.
- Customized and maintained different LO data sources for SD such as Billing (2LIS 13 VDITM), sales orders (2LIS 11 VAHDR, 2LIS 11 VAITM 2LIS 11 VASCL, 2LIS 11 VASTH, 2LIS 11 VASTI), and delivery item (2LIS 12 VCITM)
- Configured and extracted data from the LO Cockpit extractors for Inventory Management by making use of the SAP defined data sources like 2LIS 03 BX, 2LIS 03 BF & 2LIS 03 UM
- Performed the data flow from BW to APO and from APO to BW to get the plan data
- Created Info cube in APO using Data mart scenario. Compared the live cache data for various characteristic value combinations in the APO for demand planning
- Created back up cubes in APO for Ashco reporting
- Written Start routine on 0LOGSYS for logically partitioning the data into different Info providers per different R3 clusters
- Worked extensively with Be analyzer and Query designer, developed several queries of varying complexities, made use of functionalities; Navigation attributes, Hierarchies, Filters, Restricted key figures, Calculated key figures, Exceptions, Conditions, Variables and Structures. Organized the queries into various workbooks and views. Created Charts for the Bex Reports, Work books
- Also, involved in resolving PRCD’s.
Environment: SAP BI 7.0, BW 3.5, ECC 6.0, Be, WAD, FI-GL, SD, FI-AP, FI-AR, CO-PA, MM, Purchasing, SCM, HR, BWA and ABAP/4
Confidential, Irving, TX
SAP BODS/BW Consultant
- Interacted with business end users to gather requirements.
- Prepare High Level ETL design - Process Flow, Source to target mappings, design of data standardization, de-duplication and Cleansing modules for subscriber, data validations, plan for historical data analysis and modification.
- Extracted data from legacy systems to ECC 6.0(SAP R/3) using Data integrator as the ETL tool.
- Used Data cleanse and Address cleanse transforms to correct the Customer Master data extracted from file formats.
- Implemented the application of the Data Cleanse Transform on Customer and Vendor Master data to identify and parse the data to confirm to company standards.
- Used the Data Cleanse Transform on first name, last name, title, phone no, mail id, firm name, etc. and used Match Transform to correct.
- Designed the ETL processes using Data Integrator to load data from multiple databases like Oracle, My SQL, XML, Flat Files (Fixed Width) to staging database and from staging to the target Data Warehouse.
- Data flows were designed by incorporating cleansing transforms on collaboration with match transform with set priorities to consolidate Master data.
- Extracted data from legacy systems to BW system with SAP BODI as ETL.
- Used global Address Cleanse transform and USA Regulatory address cleanse transform to parse, correct, complete, and standardized the address components to de-duplicate the address data.
- Designed, developed, implemented and documented complex Batch jobs and Real time jobs to extract data from deferent data sources.
- Transform the data and load the data to specified destinations using Data Integrator (ETL)
- Configured Custom cubes, Transfer rules, Transfer Structures, Update Rules, DSO, Cubes, Aggregates, queries and workbooks.
- Designed Universe on SAP BW Queries & Info Cubes and developed Web reports.
- Published and scheduled batch jobs and real time services via web services using Data Integrator Administrator.
Environment: SAP BI 7.0, BW 3.5, ECC 6.0, Bex, BODS