- SAP Logistics Functional Consultant having 17 years of SAP experience in configuring different functionality within Sales & Distribution and Logistics.
- Having worked on variety of projects like SAP ISU & SAP R/3 Implementations, SAP Upgrade, SAP Support projects.
- Having core SAP ISU - Product knowledge, ISU Billing, Invoicing, Device management etc.
- Hands on Confidential expertise (transactional/composite) for charge backs, bill backs, sales incentives, customer rebates.
- Extensive CRM implementation experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of ABAP development (including Reports, BDCs, SMARTFORM, Sap-Scripts, RFCs, EDI/IDOCs, User Exits)
- Extensive Knowledge of Data conversion (including Data conversion strategy, cut-over, Team lead)
- Extensively worked on EDI Sub-System (Gentran by Sterling Commerce)
- Broad knowledge on integration of SAP - PI Sub components.
- Seven full life cycle implementation of major SAP projects
- Involved in Process Improvements in various Projects
- Extensively worked on configuration and implementation of SD Rebates, Chargeback-Credit memo, Pricing, Sales order processing, Billing, Resource related Billing, Integration with MM, FI, Project System and Logistics execution.
- Involved in Configuration and implementation of Chargeback credit memo processing, extensively designed chargeback validations, resubmission processing.
- Involved in configuring sales order processing, delivery, billing, output determination, pricing procedure.
- Lead/Senior consultant for three SAP SD/MM life-cycle implementations (including ABAP development), one merger, one acquisition and two multi-national implementations.
- Expert in GMP/SOX compliance procedure and guideline implementation.
- Managing following Logistics (and some Finance) related interfaces/development projects -
- Managing offshore development team that includes giving specs & design, define projects, flow diagrams, QM Process and approving the transports
- Specs Designing - EDI work including getting specs from different customers, Consolidators, Carriers, etc. Working with SAP-PI team to map the requirements, developed functional specifications for the EDI Inbound/Outbound interfaces, Make specs for the Map development for offshore team. Managing offshore edi development and Testing of Maps
- Developing EDI maps (map includes: edi 850, 855, 856, 810, 830, 823 etc)
- SAP Interface: EDI config in SAP, creating idocs, User exits, Output determination, Partner determination.
- Compliance with EDI SOX guidelines, segregation of duties and implementation.
- Experienced in Leading/Managing the large (professional teams and duration) projects throughout the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - includes Project Management/planning, Requirement Analysis (Blueprinting), Functional & Technical Design, setting up Project Standards, Writing Technical Specifications, Coding of complex programs, Unit & Integration testing, Delivery, Training and Maintaining.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
ERP: SAP ERP 2005(ECC 6.0); SAP R/3 (2.2C thru 4.6C).
Data Warehouses: SAP-BW 3.1, 3.5 (NW04)
Computer Languages: ABAP, JAVA, COBOL, VC++, PASCAL, PRO*C, C, C++
SAP OTC Consultant
- EDI 810,855,850 enhancements for Medical systems.
- Vertex integration for tax.
- S/4 Implementation Blue printing project for Canada
- Customer Training and support.
- Hybris B2B Interfaces for Chemical Division.
Confidential, Detroit MI
SAP OTC/CRM Consultant
- For B2B business, implemented Hybris interfaces. (Product catalog, B2B Interfaces for order processing, Inventory).
- Worked closely with SCM team to implement GATP functionality for order processing.
- Implemented Pricing and Rebate processing. Implemented coupon / free freight functionality. Integrating Vertex with SAP.
- Led a team of consultants from offshore/onshore for implementation and production support
Confidential, Binghamton NY
Senior SD Confidential Consultant
- Work with the Core team and Business users to understand the Business process and prepared to-be process.
- Designed the interface from the contracts system to Confidential .
- Configured and customized the rebate payouts for behavioral rebates drivers.
- Developed custom tool to upload the audit results in the system.
- Configured various accrual and settlement formula for both direct and indirect market.
- Designed new specifications as supplement to the credit note to provide detailed description to the customers.
- Analyzed issues and resolve tickets as part of day-to-day production support.
- Analyzed new business requirements to provide more automated process in the system.