- Results - oriented Project Team Lead/Business System Analyst with 10+ years of experience implementing data, analytics, and SAP Business Intelligence projects for Confidential ’s largest clients.
- Expert at managing onshore and offshore resources, project scope, deadlines, deliverables, expectations, and risk, throughout entire project life cycle.
- Works effectively both individually and as a team-leader, maintains high ethical standards, has excellent interpersonal skills, and efficiency in multitasking, dead-line driven environments.
- Excellent cross-functional team leader; builds proactive and fruitful partnerships with all stakeholders.
SAP: Business Intelligence (BI), Business Explorer (BEx), Business Warehouse (BW), Business Objects (BOBJ), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Microsoft: Office Suite
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Training and Development
- Business System Analysis
- Change Management
- Client Relationships
- Resources Management
- SDLC/Project Lifecycle
- Scope of Requirements
- User Acceptance Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
SAP BI FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
- Provided functional analysis across systems for Confidential reporting in SAP BI environment.
- Managed different technical releases from requirements through go live.
SAP Bi consultant/PROJECT TEAM LEAD
- Recipient of multiple Confidential SAP Business Analytics “Delivery Excellence” Awards.
- Recipient of multiple “Above and Beyond” awards from Confidential SAP Americas Recognition Awards program.
SAP BI Reporting Lead
- Received outstanding feedback from client for excellent leadership of project within the organization.
- Partnered with business users and functional teams on existing Global Model and BI reports requirements.
- Monitored usage activities and “change impact” workshops, producing well-rounded trainers and testers.
- Managed relationships between client, IBM, Core, and Deployments, gaining alignment on objectives/timelines.
SAP BI Project System Lead
- Managed daily activities of developers, documentation, and led reporting workshops.
- Built PS reports, performed BW back-end leading Unit Testing, Integration Testing with ECC team, and User Acceptance Testing with business users.
- Built and maintained positive professional relationships with client and associates.
- Received highest performance rating and excellent feedback as key resource on finance team.
- Utilized existing WBS architecture and added new elements to meet reporting requirements.
Business Team Lead
- Migrated sales force automation data management process and support from incumbent Confidential vendor.
- Managed five onshore and offshore developers and developed/mentored new associates.
- Planned, scheduled, and controlled project activities, established team structure, defined roles, and ensured technical design quality.
- Maintained cross-bundles and detail data service project plans, procuring necessary resources.
- Managed risks, resolved issues, and facilitated requirement gathering sessions with client and 3rd party vendor.
SAP BI Analyst
- Designed SAP ERP/BI data warehouse, to simplify and standardize business processes and systems.
- Conducted reporting workshops, and unit tested objects and reports, with users and process teams.
- Created functional and technical design specifications for queries and back-end architecture objects.
- Collected business requirements and performed testing with the business users.
- Provided Production Cutover support and confirmation with the business.
- Maintained scope tracker, activities list, and high-level architecture presentations.
SAP/GIS Integration Lead
- Developed project for gas distribution division.
- Reviewed scope of requirements, business processes, and standard methodology.
- Performed testing with GIS/OSB/SAP teams, defining all fields for consistency.
- Worked with change management team and users to preparation for pilot test.
- Ensured alignment with business SME teams and re-enforced quality unit testing, prior to integration.
- Participated in high-level overviews of interface needs and risks, and escalated issues to PMO when necessary.
SAP BI Integration Lead
- Implemented BW/BOBJ and CRM to manage Commodity Trade & Risk Management process.
- Supervised 70 direct-reports on CRM, GAPR, HDO, STP, OTC, and RTR process teams.
- Supported Change Management and training teams. Defined objectives, requirements, and assumptions for project plan and participated in Functional Unit Test sessions.
- Streamlined testing process from BW/BO development unit testing to functional testing.
- Collaborated with Process Teams to define test scripts and update results in HPQC.
- Coordinated Power User training and testing participation with BI tools.
SAP BPC Integration Lead
- Consolidated and standardized worldwide financial reporting to achieve common data, processes and reporting, and improved governance across finance, accounting, purchasing, and procurement areas. Performed system integration test planning and scheduling.
- Coordinated daily testing with company testers, ECC, and BW teams.
- Reported issues and resolved any defects with development teams.
ETL Team Lead, SAP Portal/BI Retail Connection
- Built DataStage online tool for 2000 territory sales managers and 250,000 retail stores, to provide/receive data via multiple interfaces between BI and external systems.
- Set up ETL stream’s project plan, resource estimates, status updates, design, and building processes, using Confidential WebSphere. Managed project through testing, migration, and production phase.
- Effective management of team led to being awarded new project by client.
- Received “Above and Beyond/Teamwork Award” from Confidential /BCS SAP Americas.