- 8+ years of Industry Experience, of SAP PM Functional consulting with three full Cycle (FLC) end - to-end implementations; rollout and post live production support.
- Experience in ASAP methodology with its implementation phases such as Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, and Go Live & Support and version upgrades involving versions from SAP R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0.
- Expert knowledge in customization and defining of technical objects such as functional locations, Equipment's, Bills of Materials (BOMs) for PM Module.
- Experience in creation of various types of master data such as BOM's, Work centers and Task lists, Permits, Measuring points and Counters, Warranties and Master data loading through LSMW.
- Hands on experience in scheduling of Preventive Maintenance orders, creation of Notifications, Breakdown maintenance orders and Refurbishment orders for SAP PM.
- Good exposure to Data migration tools and Solution manager and good knowledge on Business processes in Production & Process industries / Discrete or REM type & KANBAN industries
- Expertise in Gap analysis As-Is / To-Be, detailed configuration, and documentation.
- Experience with functional design and interfaces using EDI/IDOC or with external systems.
- Proficient in requirements gathering from end users and transforming the requirements into functional documents in RICEFW (Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and workflow) objects.
- Experience in integration of PM with MM, QM, and FICO Modules.
- Expert in data migration and complete PM configuration, business process analysis, design, documentation, gap analysis, interface development, legacy data cleansing and migration, security profiles, trainers.
- Strong command on Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), volume test, stress test and Regression Testing using HP Quality Center.
- Expertise on QM Inspection Plans, Inspection Lot processing, and Inspection methods, Master Inspection Characteristics (MIC), Sampling Procedure/Scheme, etc.
- Experience in creating quality notification, s, defect analysis, workflow, QM in Sales and distribution, production and purchasing.
- Strong working knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Total Quality Management (TQM) methods, techniques, concepts and implementation.
- Experience integrating SAP with non-SAP systems.
- Deploy standardized workflows of SAP Management of Change (SAP MOC) module to all assets, data loading of legacy from KMS system to SAP MOC.
- Responsible for providing enhancements to current functionalities implemented & also providing effective production support to overcome implementation problems.
- Worked on purchase groups, creating vendor master data, stock transfer order, source lists, subcontracting, creating outline agreements and contracts and maintaining physical inventory.
- Assisted in developing client-based documentation & manuals.
ERP Systems: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP R/3 4.7
SAP Modules: PM, MM, QM
Operating Systems: MAC OS 10.5, Windows NT/2000/XP, Windows 7, 8, 10
Tools: HP Quality Center, LSMW, HPQC, HPSM, Remedy
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Sr. SAP PM Functional Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Facilitated the full implementation and support of SAP PM.
- Worked on different parts of projects starting from requirement gathering, designing, configuring, and testing and data migration.
- Analyzed the Business Requirements, studied the AS-IS Business Process, submitted a solution design involving the TO-BE Business flows, documenting the operating procedures and performed gap analysis between AS-IS & TO-BE Process in the production environment.
- Configured and created PM Master Data - Functional Locations, Equipment including PRTs, Materials and Material BOMs and Work Centers, classes, characteristics, task lists, catalogues and maintained authorizations for those data elements.
- Data Migration for PM module which includes creation of Master Templates for data migration, data filtering, creation of LSMW program for data upload, uploading data from Legacy system to SAP.
- Provided extensive data migration assistance from multiple legacy sources.
- Creation of Maintenance Plans, Items, Task List & Scheduling in SAP.
- Ensured integrity of location data in master records.
- Configuration of Breakdown Process, Corrective Maintenance Process, Performance Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Time Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Refurbishment Process, External Service Management Process, Calibration Process.
- Reviewed master data requests and preventive maintenance plans for conformance to standardization guidelines established by corporate Maintenance & Reliability.
- Designed and customized the system for PM processes - Breakdown maintenance, Planned maintenance and Preventive Maintenance.
- Responsible for notification management which includes Configuration and process flow, Integration with Maintenance Order.
- Performed data migration from Legacy system to SAP Plant Maintenance tables using Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW).
- Responsible for calibration maintenance reclassification scenario procurement of spare parts and refurbishment maintenance deviation scenario of external services.
- Configured master warranty, warranty counters and set up equipment with warranty tracking.
- Used standard and custom SAP PM reporting functionality to create queries and generate performance reports on maintenance activities. Inputs preventive maintenance plans into SAP PM.
- Developed and populated "load sheets" for new/existing equipment.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on the processes for all Plant Maintenance data migration objects.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
Sr. SAP PM Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Participated on leadership team and guided client through blueprint design as well as configured SAP PM including Fleet Management.
- Configured and Customized the PM module: Master Data, Technical Objects (comprising Number Ranges, PM Reason Codes), Notifications, Work Orders, PM Work Centers, Maintenance Plans, and Task Lists.
- Created general maintenance Task Lists for inspection, maintenance and repair processes of equipment's and used these task lists for Preventive Maintenance instead of creating Equipment Task.
- Configured and utilized PM functionality in the areas of master data, preventive maintenance, classifications, work order processing, time entry, and integration into FI/CO and MM.
- Responsible for all material loading and technical object mapping and loading from legacy systems.
- Involved in designing, testing and support activity for development of functional specs for RICEF objects.
- Generated a load sheet (LSMW) for all created Equipment PM Maintenance plan to be loaded in Quality for review.
- Manage scope, requirements, timeline, cost, quality, human resources, communications and integration.
- Identify and manage risks / issues and development of mitigation plans.
- Worked on batch Information cockpit, batch traceability, result selection, and defect recording.
- Development and execution of cutover and go-live plans; and Post go-live support and issue resolution.
- Created and involved in the role-based profiles for the PM users to avoid frequent changes in authorizations.
- Created an M9 notification request to finally load Equipment PM Maintenance plan to Production.
- Organized successfully various User workshops on PM Module and prepared handouts and material to end users under knowledge transfer programs.
- Configured capacity planning and leveling for Maintenance Work Centers.
Confidential, Springville, UT
Sr. SAP PM Consultant
Environment: ECC 4.7 and 6.0
- Upgraded SAP to ECC 6.0 from Version 4.7.
- Full life cycle implementation of SAP Plant Maintenance module using ASAP methodology - project preparation, business blueprint, realization, final preparation, go live and post implementation support.
- Identified the key business scenarios and reconfigured PM work centers, PM planner groups, PM processing with notifications, breakdown orders, external contract orders, and refurbishment orders.
- Responsible for PM module configuration - Technical Objects (Serialized and Non-Serialized Equipment, Functional Locations, Material Bill of Materials, Equipment BOM), Order Processing (Notifications, Orders, Catalog profiles, Costing, Order Settlement), Preventive Maintenance (Task Lists, Maintenance Items, Maintenance Plans, Scheduling).
- Coordinated with technical consultants by giving functional specification for customization according to user requirements.
- Reconfigured resources to maintain status profile and made enhancements to maintain screen groups.
- Performed system configuration and data manipulation as needed.
- Responsible for data validation as well as resolving any issues throughout the process.
- Responsible for SAP PM and MM (Indirect Materials / Spare parts) / MRO Solution including Purchasing and Inventory processes.
- Purchase requisition has been created, modified or released to the next level.
- Worked on EDI process (partner type, partner profile, message type, Inbound and outbound parameters) for purchase orders, order confirmation, order shipping notification and Invoices.
- Recreated Measuring Points and Counters, Catalog profiles and codes, tasks, priority types.
- Configured refurbishment processing for repairable spares and warranty tracking of equipment during notification creation.
- Functional Specifications for Master Data Processing, Maintenance Processing, Preventive Maintenance Processing and MRO/Spare Parts Processing.
- Wrote and reviewed test scenarios, participate in UAT, FIT and UAT, scenarios including testing with MM, MDM and SRM.
Confidential, Orchard Park, NY
SAP PM/MM Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Completed full life cycle implementation which involved in requirements gathering and preparing Business process documents, also was involved in the Realization,, Testing and Go-live phases of the project.
- Defined order types, unit of measurement conversion checking rules and confirmation parameters in order management, scheduling parameters, production scheduling profile and lot sizing procedures.
- Responsible for PM module configuration - Planning Plant, Technical Objects (Serialized and Non-Serialized Equipment, Functional Locations, Material and Equipment BOM).
- Utilized requirements to configure all areas that include setting up Master Data (Technical Objects: Functional Location, Equipment, Materials, Bill of Materials), Notifications, Work Orders, Maintenance Plans, Work Centers, Task Lists, etc.
- Configured PM notification types M1 and M2, serial number ranges and planner groups to maintain task list data.
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing): Responsible for setting up the meetings with all PM, MM, and QM Power Users to test the Treehouse business processes with new process flows and enhancements, and any defect resolutions.
- Designed and customized the system for PM processes - Planned Maintenance, Breakdown maintenance, and Preventive maintenance.
- Worked extensively in EDIs for processing of PO (IB/OB), shipping notifications, Payment Advice.
- Responsible for creating data and validating configuration (using SPRO: Customization and Transaction Codes) prior to SIT Testing and as well as maintain the defects during it in HPQC (HP Quality Center) / ALM (Application Lifecycle Management).
- Supported in implementing SAP HANA for PM/MM reporting (Workflow analysis, Studio, Web BOE/BI).
- Assisted with AOD (Application Overview Document) of PM/MM generation.
- Responsible for Post Go-Live support for PM and MM related ticket issues during Production support. Contributed help to Power Users and End Users (which includes office people, shop floor requesters, and supervisor), create Notification, Work Orders, order Spare parts (Indirect Materials),
- Created Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders, Receiving/Returning, create new Master Data, setting up Variants and Layouts, Favorites/Personal list, User Profiles (including Parameters and Printers).
Confidential, Trafford, PA
SAP PM/QM Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Implemented full cycle of SAP Plant Maintenance module using ASAP methodology.
- Configured PM master data and maintained authorizations for that data elements.
- Configured hierarchy levels using structure indicator for functional locations to represent operational structures according to client’s functionality.
- Implemented ABC indicator to classify the importance of technical objects with the production area of plant.
- In Preventive Maintenance, performed necessary configuration for creating Time-Based and Performance-Based maintenance plans, scheduled maintenance plans for defined cycles to generate maintenance calls and processing of maintenance calls.
- Responsible for issues on TECO, stock transfer orders, inbound and outbound delivery activities.
- Performed the necessary configuration of QM module with emphasis on Goods Receipt Inspections and Vendor evaluations.
- Responsible for PM and QM Date conversion design, mapping, cleansing, and business validation completion.
- Developed Quality Management Business Process Procedures (BPPs) in reporting and extended processes.
- Proficiency in using Peregrine for all PM and QM related issues (including GAP documentation / future MGPP: Multi-Generation Project Planning).
- Defined QM inspection plans for equipment in PM and test generation of calibration orders with inspection lots, results recording of inspection characteristics, and usage decisions.
- Configured Quality notification including product recalls, vendor evaluation, and customer complaints.
- Created test scenario, performed Unit Testing and Integration testing, regression testing, and involved with String testing and Archive Testing.
- Created and maintained Supplier Scorecard: procurement key metrics, performance and quality management key matrix.
- Developed LSMW project to load the legacy objects including ABAP routines.
- Data loads to QA, UAT and PROD systems including assisting the business with verification and signoff.
- Created detail documentation, provided post implementation support and trained end users.
- Extensive collaboration with ABAP developer for developing Technical Specs for custom reports.
- Post Go-Live Extended Support: maintain all PM and QM issues as well as assisted varies third party contractors with the monthly SAP PM and QM Reports / Metrics.
Confidential, Clifton, NJ
SAP PM/MM Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Hands on experience in full cycle implementation involving project implementation using ASAP methodology in Realization Phase on SAP ECC 6.0.
- Involved in SAP MM module and its interfaces and prepared business blueprints.
- Worked on Extended Classic Scenario in SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) portal and focused on Direct Material Procurement in SRM.
- Configured Equipment and Functional location BOMs, work center, standard value, and routing.
- Configured PM module structure including: define structure, maintain maintenance planning plant, assign maintenance planning plant to maintenance plant, define currency and much more.
- Defined and managed several master data including Equipment, Functional Location, BOM, Work Center, Maintenance Strategy, Maintenance Task List, Class and Characteristics, Catalogues, Measuring point and counter, Permit, Assembly, Object network, Revision and Service Master.
- Co-ordinated with all the team like FICO, PP, WM, SD to setup the master data and testing the same as per client’s requirements.
- Supported MRP runs, S&OP and demand planning.
- Involved in the Cut over strategy planning process, Data Migration for master data loads such as Vendor Master, Purchase Info Records (PIR), Source lists and transactional data like Open Trading Contacts (TC).
- Handled complete end to end design, analysis, development, and mapping of Vendor Inbound and Outbound Invoice through EDI 810.
- Conducted various tests like UAST (User Acceptance Simulation Test), Security Test, and BST (Business Simulation Test).
- EDI to IDOC in Process Orchestration (PO) and IDOC to Vendor Inbound Invoice processing through Open text Vendor Invoice Management (VIM).
- Responsible for Inventory Management, including P2P (Procure to Pay) and integration with WM, testing and production support.
- Gathered Business and Process requirements from AS-IS (from their previous SAP system) and TO-BE (SAP PM and MM), which consist of working on GAP Analysis.
- Coordinated with ABAP team in debugging issues and troubleshooting.
SAP PM Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Provided functional/configuration knowledge in designing SAP PM solutions to meet business requirements/ process improvements.
- Configured and created PM Master Data - Functional Locations, Equipment and Implemented ABC indicator to classify the importance of technical objects within the production areas of the plant.
- Created General Maintenance Task Lists for inspection, maintenance and repair processes of Equipment and used these task lists for Preventive Maintenance instead of creating Equipment Task Lists.
- Preventive Maintenance - Configured for creating Time-based and Performance-based maintenance plans, Scheduled maintenance plans for defined cycles to generate maintenance calls and processing of maintenance calls.
- Created User status for maintenance and service orders so that the maintenance planners would know that the forwarded order has been viewed by the recipient thus providing smooth transition for order processing.
- Configured Completion Confirmation of Maintenance and Service Order processing - defined control parameters, set up screen templates and field selection.
- Performed data migration from Legacy system to SAP Plant Maintenance Masters using Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW).
- Created detailed documentation, trained end users and provided post implementation support.
- Developed functional specification documents for enhancements and worked with technical resources to test and present the changes made.
- Transferred knowledge to super users and support consultants.
- Designed SAP solutions using SAP RICEFW (Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms and workflow) objects.
- Provided subject matter expertise (SME) for SAP interfacing with other applications like Mobility (Work manager), GIS, and scheduling tools like Click software Prometheus etc.
- Configuration, development and maintenance of SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Active participation in root-cause analysis and troubleshooting of issues.
- Assist in support security design and maintenance as required, including oversight of approvals for PM, ensuring they meet organizational standards and subsequent knowledge transfer to employee.