- Total 9 years of Total experience in IT industry.
- Experience in full cycle portal implementations with prototyping, integrating solutions and recommending technical scope to the client.
- Worked on NWDS 7.4,7.3,7.2,7.0, WebDynpro Java, BPM,BRM,SAP PI Services Enhancements,PDK, databases like MS SQL, Oracle, and Connecting to R/3 Systems using BAPI’s/WS. Expert in handling NWDI related configuration and development. Expertise in handling MDM - JAVA APIs, UWL APIs and SAP UI5.
- SAP trained in CLM, e-Sourcing, BPM. SAP HCM Trained as well for functional expertise in HR module.
- Also worked in Basis team for 8 months in previous organization, so have hands on EP Basis and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Web Page Composer, Experienced in NWDI, BPM, BRM.
- Worked on Content Administration, User Administration, Content Management, and System Administration in Enterprise Portal.(Portal Content Studio)
- Received Eminence and excellence award for organizational contribution for delivering Training for Advanced WD JAVA across locations in Confidential.
- Received appreciation Award for leading team in an innovative mode in Confidential
SAP Netweaver: SAP Netweaver Developer Studio 2.0 and 7.0, SAP Netweaver CE 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0 and 7.0, Data Dictionary and Java Components, SAP KM, KM, MDM JAVA, UWL APIs and SAP UI5.
RDBMS: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Oracle 10g
Languages: C/C++, Java, J2EE
O/S: Windows NT/2000 Server
SME/Team Lead/Sr. Portal Consultant
- Streamlined the escalated project requirement and ensured timely delivery of the deliverables.
- KM Configurations & Customizations for Metadata Properties, Advanced Search, and User Interface.
- Developed WD Java application to upload KM documents and to set and edit custom properties.
- Coordinate and communicate the tasks to developers.
Senior SAP Consultant
- Enhancements of existing Java routines, WD components and Integration of Java routines and MDM repositories using SAP MDM APIs.
- Development of custom compare screen for the MDM portal screens.
- Responsible for the enhancement of timesheet development using Java Bean Model and its integration with Data dictionaries for the flow of data.
- Worked on content administration and user administration.
Offshore Portal team lead
- Offshore SAP Portal Team Lead, include client interaction and managing team at offshore.
- Resolving SRs/Incidents related to SAP Portal which includes UWL, HR ESS/MSS, SSO, BSPs, Portal Administration and SAP SRM.
- Customization of standard WD applications, BSP applications.
- Developed portal activity reports for tracking hits, views, and timestamp of the user action on portal.
- Worked on Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, and Test Plans, as per the changes
Solution Manager Consultant
- Configuration of Solution Manager as the Incident Management tool, which includes configuration of Status Profile, Date Management, Subject Profile, Partner Function Determination, and Organizational Structure for both L1 and L2 Support team.
- Configuration of Screen Variants and Screen Profile for the screen customization.
Technologies: SAP Enterprise Portal 7.0, SAP NWDS 7.0.18, SAP KM, SAP Enterprise Portal 7.0, SAP KM APIs, SAP NWCE, SAP MDM 7.0, MDM APIs, MDM Console, MDM Data Manager, Java Bean Model, SAP EP 7.0, Java JXL Library, Data Dictionaries. SAP Solution Manager, WPC, FPN,SAP ESS/MSS, SAP MDM, SAP HR, SAP FI, SAP MM,SAP SRM.
Sr. Software Developer
- Responsible for Content Administration, User Administration and System Administration
- Designed and developed WD Applications based on J2EE framework.
- Developed custom WD applications using Business Graphics (Time Scatter Graph) UI Element.
- Portal Administration for role specific report display to users
Senior SAP Portal Developer and Portal Administrator
- Developed customized WD applications, bank, address, travel, appraisal as per the business needs.
- Worked on Content Administration, User Administration, System Administration, UWL Configuration, JCO destinations, SSO configuration and logon page customization.
- Designed and developed of Adobe PDF Forms in WD for Java.
- Worked on Developing Business Blueprint, and Test Scripts, as per the application.
- Responsible for resolving tickets and interacting with customers for enhancing WD applications.
Technologies: SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0, SAP Netweaver Studio 6.0, Oracle 10g